News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Arranged Catfight ... Me Vs Lee

• 4 Replies

Offline Alluring_Ann

Arranged Catfight ... Me Vs Lee
« on: December 16, 2018, 01:48:45 AM »
Ok … if you recall a few weeks back me and Lee went to the beach and Lee got into a fight with a latin women that totally kicked Lee's ass … Lee is mad at me fer not helping her and she got with her BF and they have set up an arranged  No Rules fight at his house … I am gonna kick Lee's ASS … She thinks that latin women kicked her ass … HAHA I am gonna fuck her up and fuck her BF... She is a loser …

AA ...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 04:36:16 AM by Alluring Ann ... »
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Arranged Catfight ... Me Vs Lee
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 01:47:24 PM »
I like this match up. It looks even and aught to be a good fight.  After a nasty fight I see you winning.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 07:16:01 PM »
My money is on Lee. You are going to get your ass kicked this time.

Tony
Cheers!

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 03:29:22 PM »
Yeah we will see ... Ain't the first time you bet against me and LOST  .. Bud ...

AA ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 03:31:18 PM »
Lee is out to kick my ass ... she is calling me a backstabbing slut and didn't like my comment about fucking her BF ... she is fist fighting me ... she is like 5'7 and I am 5'2 and I suck at fist fighting ... She is swinging wildly and I am ducking fer my life ... aw fuck she landed a punch and I am seeing stars ... aw fuck as I fall forward I throw a punch and it hits her tit  ... I throw another punch and it actually hits her cheek ... she curses me and grabs my hair and is swinging away ... Her BF and friends are cheering her on ... She throws to the floor by my hair ... I try to roll from her but she is on my back  and pulling my hair and punching my head ... I am screeching and moaning and they are loving it ...

AA ...
You are dead meat bitch!