News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

more Christmas catfights

• 0 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
more Christmas catfights
« on: December 20, 2018, 05:54:10 AM »
Fight 1) Our clean cut blonde makes fun of our alt girls hair as the work together at the mall for Christmas...fed up, Scarlett challenges Beverly to a match and the loser is tied up naked and left under the tree
Scarlett
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Barka

Fight 2) Our two punk bitch get together for a bondage fight as one girl will get tied up in Christmas lights or one with tinsel...which pink haired freak wins the match...
Ari
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Gwen
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Fight 3) Our punk girls meet in a brutal fight with loser defeated and a big candy cane shoved up her ass...
Amelia
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Candi
{alt}
{alt}

Fight 4) I invite two girls back to my place for some Christmas cheer and they start bickering and get into a fight with the loser left tied up and the winner giving me an earlier Xmas present...
Emily

{alt}
Rio
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Fight 5) Mrs Claus asks Santa is she can do the route this year and he can stay home and watch those damn elves.  Santa laughs but after a month of Mrs Claus's determination, he agrees only if she can gather a team of 4 girls to defeat his team....
Santa's Team

Mrs Claus's Team