News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ultimate celebrity bad girl?

• 13 Replies

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
Ultimate celebrity bad girl?
« on: July 16, 2023, 09:39:41 PM »
In a classic good girl vs bad girl catfight this is how I see the character of the bad girl.

1.   Spiteful/vindictive. Shows the good girl she hates her.
2.   Bully. Intimidates/taunts the good girl, going face to face/nose to nose/breast to breast with her, glaring into her eyes and challenging her to fight.
3.   Aggressive/confrontational. Total opposite to the sweet/passive good girl. Starts an argument to provoke the good girl into a fight she clearly does not want. Enjoys it even more if the good girl is timid and reluctant to fight.
4.   Cheats. Fights unfairly by ganging up with other (multiple?) bad girls as tag-team partners. Unprovoked attack when she catches the good girl off guard and completely unaware.
5.   Merciless/remorseless. Despite being (almost) completely dominant she’d prolong the fight beyond what is reasonable/necessary. Pulls hair after it’s obvious the good girl can’t go on.
6.   Callous/cruel. Enjoys dishing out punishment. Hurting the good girl gives her a sadistic thrill. Fuelled by hatred and resentment.
7.   Bad tempered/vicious.  Fights dirty by trying to scratch/rake the good girl’s face with her nails.
8.   Malicious. Malevolent. Refuses to accept her opponent’s submission (if it is offered).
9.   Anything I’ve missed? (Feel free to add).

She starts the fight one of two ways.
A. Frontal assault. After an intense face-off/angry exchange, she lunges at the good girl, sinks her hands into her hair and viciously pulls it. (Includes pre-fight build-up of 1, 2, & 3).
B.  Ambush. She attacks from behind, catching the good girl by surprise. Jumps on her back, wraps her legs around (and crushes) her waist, and viciously pulls her hair. (Misses out 1, 2, & 3).
Both A and B end up on the ground as a one-sided, savage, rolling, hairpulling catfight begins. I think it’s best if the bad girl(s) were bigger than the good girl, but maybe that doesn’t matter too much.

So, which celeb(s) could be most convincing as bad girl(s)? The nastier and more sadistic the better. She (or they) can be from any era, in peak fighting fitness/condition.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Ultimate celebrity bad girl?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023, 09:54:10 PM »
I can see someone like a Mischa Barton from the OC being the mean girl.

See her bully the smaller Rachel Bilson on set. Rachel talks to the director to complain and that is why Barton is forced off the show.

One day at a pool Barton attacks Bilson from behind and is Cruel, viscous and malicious to Rachel until the smaller brunette is almost passed out and exhausted from the beating and more.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2023, 10:32:11 PM »
1. Eliza Dushku ('Want.  Take.  Have.')
2. Laura Wright (Carly on General Hosital)
3. Elin Nordgren (the ex-Mrs Tiger Woods, armed with a bag of irons)
4. Johnny Depp's ex
5. Demi Moore
6. Morgan Fairchild
7. Heather Locklear
8. Sybil Danning
9. Trish Stratus
10. Elizabeth Gillies

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2023, 05:52:49 AM »
1. Eliza Dushku ('Want.  Take.  Have.')
2. Laura Wright (Carly on General Hosital)
3. Elin Nordgren (the ex-Mrs Tiger Woods, armed with a bag of irons)
4. Johnny Depp's ex
5. Demi Moore
6. Morgan Fairchild
7. Heather Locklear
8. Sybil Danning
9. Trish Stratus
10. Elizabeth Gillies

Some others to consider:

1.  Alyssa Milano
2.  Raquel Welch
3.  Demi Moore
4.  Kaley Cuoco
5.  Debbe Dunning

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2023, 10:43:17 AM »
In a classic good girl vs bad girl catfight this is how I see the character of the bad girl.

1.   Spiteful/vindictive. Shows the good girl she hates her.
2.   Bully. Intimidates/taunts the good girl, going face to face/nose to nose/breast to breast with her, glaring into her eyes and challenging her to fight.
3.   Aggressive/confrontational. Total opposite to the sweet/passive good girl. Starts an argument to provoke the good girl into a fight she clearly does not want. Enjoys it even more if the good girl is timid and reluctant to fight.
4.   Cheats. Fights unfairly by ganging up with other (multiple?) bad girls as tag-team partners. Unprovoked attack when she catches the good girl off guard and completely unaware.
5.   Merciless/remorseless. Despite being (almost) completely dominant she’d prolong the fight beyond what is reasonable/necessary. Pulls hair after it’s obvious the good girl can’t go on.
6.   Callous/cruel. Enjoys dishing out punishment. Hurting the good girl gives her a sadistic thrill. Fuelled by hatred and resentment.
7.   Bad tempered/vicious.  Fights dirty by trying to scratch/rake the good girl’s face with her nails.
8.   Malicious. Malevolent. Refuses to accept her opponent’s submission (if it is offered).
9.   Anything I’ve missed? (Feel free to add).

She starts the fight one of two ways.
A. Frontal assault. After an intense face-off/angry exchange, she lunges at the good girl, sinks her hands into her hair and viciously pulls it. (Includes pre-fight build-up of 1, 2, & 3).
B.  Ambush. She attacks from behind, catching the good girl by surprise. Jumps on her back, wraps her legs around (and crushes) her waist, and viciously pulls her hair. (Misses out 1, 2, & 3).
Both A and B end up on the ground as a one-sided, savage, rolling, hairpulling catfight begins. I think it’s best if the bad girl(s) were bigger than the good girl, but maybe that doesn’t matter too much.

So, which celeb(s) could be most convincing as bad girl(s)? The nastier and more sadistic the better. She (or they) can be from any era, in peak fighting fitness/condition.

I love bad girls and I love everything you wrote!

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2023, 12:15:48 PM »
A Famous Model from germany
Maybe the Most famous is a really Bad Person

It really Happen real Life
We armwrestle
And she was brutal Slamming my Hand on table and Squezzing my Fingers

I was Holding  Not to Cry in public

I was respectful to her and nice

I have No idea Why she did That

So she is a Bad Woman
And i think she also Beat in real Life her Husband sometimes

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2023, 10:51:07 AM »
Love the concept. Here's a few that come to mind.

Bella Thorne (bad girl) vs Victoria Justice (good girl)
Charlize Theron (bad girl) vs Jennifer Aniston (good girl)
Carrie Underwood (bad girl) vs Kelly Clarkson (good girl)

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2023, 01:38:47 PM »
One day at a pool Barton attacks Bilson from behind and is Cruel, viscous and malicious to Rachel until the smaller brunette is almost passed out and exhausted from the beating and more.
I love that sentence!!

And there are lots of other really good suggestions here folks, thanks for all of them!

I haven't ever watched The OC but I'll try to catch it sometime. Mischa Barton looks like she'd be good in the role. Rachel Bilson would be a great good girl if I didn't already have someone IRL in mind for that position. And the best thing here is a huge height/size advantage for the bad girl. Makes it (potentially) quite one-sided.

My own preference for bad girls is to be tall with dark hair, though it's not strictly necessary. I just wish Demi Moore was a bit taller. Other top nominations are Bella Thorne (maybe the best??), Charlize Theron, Eliza Dushku and Kaley Cuoco. And I suppose if there are any who don't meet the minimum height requirement I could always just imagine them a bit taller. So Demi Moore is most definitely in.

I'm not so sure about Raquel Welch fitting the bad girl trope. In One Million Years BC I always had her down as the good girl when she fought Martine Beswick. I know that may not have been strictly a good girl vs bad girl catfight but that how my young (wayback then) mind interpreted it, But at least that's now prompted me to think of Martine Beswick. Definite bad girl for my imagination.

I'm still trying to figure out who is the queen of the bad girls. Someone nasty and with the ability to dominate a good girl is all I need. I' could even use some of the good girl suggestions here and flip them round.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2023, 04:57:17 PM »
For the queen dominate girl I can see someone like a Sharon Stone, Madonna or one of the big actresses from the 80’s.

Love the idea of Bella Thorne being jealous of Zendaya because Zendaya became a huge star while Bella is stuck in only fans.

I do not think there should be a height requirement because sometimes the shorter girls are more vicious. Megan Fox is only 5’4” and seems like a real bitch while the taller Taylor Swift or Mandy Moore seem like a pushover.

Offline Edududu

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2023, 02:24:43 AM »
IMO these would make really great bad girls:

- Vanessa Hudgens
- Kat Dennings
- Troian Bellisario
- Aubrey Plaza
- Margot Robbie

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2023, 06:25:17 PM »
As a bad girl, obviously Morgan Fairchild.

Offline goro

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2023, 09:05:58 PM »
Megan Fox
Emma Roberts
Alexandra Daddario
"Wife Beater Johnny Depp's ex" her name is Amber Heard and she's not a bad girl
Liz Gillies
Ashley Greene
Cheryl Tweedy
Kendall Jenner
Olivia Wilde ?
Miley Cyrus

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2023, 03:52:29 PM »
For the queen dominate girl I can see someone like a Sharon Stone, Madonna or one of the big actresses from the 80’s.

Love the idea of Bella Thorne being jealous of Zendaya because Zendaya became a huge star while Bella is stuck in only fans.

I do not think there should be a height requirement because sometimes the shorter girls are more vicious. Megan Fox is only 5’4” and seems like a real bitch while the taller Taylor Swift or Mandy Moore seem like a pushover.
I like the thought of Sharon Stone or Madonna (from her earlier years) dominating a good girl in a vicious fight.

However, for me there is a clear runaway winner. Megan Fox!! I agree there shouldn't be a height requirement. So if there ever was one there isn't one now. I've just always had a personal preference for imagining a smaller good girl being dominated by, but bravely refusing to submit to, a bigger bad girl. She keeps on taking the mauling, knowing that she can't afford to give in.

There are lots more really good candidates but at the present moment I can't ever see anyone who fits the part better than Megan Fox. There's definitely  something sinister and menacing about her. Real malevolence! I 'm really into the whole good girl vs bad girl concept and like to cast both in my mind as being as believable as possible.

I was only looking for a bad girl in this thread as I had someone in mind IRL for the good girl role but that's changed. Elisha Cuthbert popped into my head and the IRL (good) girl has now been replaced. Quite ironic that I wasn't looking for a good girl but I've ended up with what I'd describe as my dream catfight.

So, unless anything changes it's Elisha Cuthbert as the good girl versus Megan Fox as the bad girl. And it's very one-sided!!

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2023, 01:11:56 AM »
A Famous Model from germany
Maybe the Most famous is a really Bad Person

It really Happen real Life
We armwrestle
And she was brutal Slamming my Hand on table and Squezzing my Fingers

I was Holding  Not to Cry in public

I was respectful to her and nice

I have No idea Why she did That

So she is a Bad Woman
And i think she also Beat in real Life her Husband sometimes

Interesting- Heidi Klum? Or Claudia Schiffer?