News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Icons of the Sport Part 3: Susan Sexton

• 1 Replies

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
Icons of the Sport Part 3: Susan Sexton
« on: November 28, 2013, 01:15:06 AM »
Name: Sue Sexton
Nationality: Australian

A native of Perth Western Australia Sue Sexton was easily recognisable by her very patriot Aussie wrestling boots. Her career started in 1975 when wrestling for Mildred Burke including an number of mixed matches, that stint didn't last long as she was soon wrestling for Independant Companies all over the world.

In 1989 she lost to famed wrestler Wendi Richter at an AWA controlled match.

The original LPWA womens singles champion a title she held until 1991 when Lady X defeated her.

Her match against Madusa Micelli in a best of three falls will always been remembered as an epic, it can be found at this link http://allwomenwrestling.com/susan-sexton-vs-madusa-miceli/

She wrestled for countless promotions and also many of the different companies, such as LadySports, Sweetheart Productions, Steel Kittens and of course Golden Girls

Match ups included Misty Blue Simmes, Cheryl 'Lightning' Rusa, Madusa Micelli, Wendi Richter, Bambi, Bobcat, Santana and Belinda Belle.

No one to ever wrestle topless or nude Susan Sexton is more than deserving of a spot in this category in my opinon

A
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 01:17:08 AM by Aussie »

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
Re: Icons of the Sport Part 3: Susan Sexton
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 05:17:58 AM »
Sue is one of my favourite pro wrestlers. She was very skilled, had great ring presence, and was easy on the eyes.

She seemed to wrestle for everyone - except the WWF. I would have loved to have seen her wrestle Judy Martin, Leilani Kei, Moolah, Wendi Richter...