News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Two lucky guy's wives fight and both tell the story...from Cavalier

• 4 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

"Once in the room the women wasted little time as they rushed each other meeting tit- to-tit and in a bear hug. Becky grabbed Sally's reddish blonde long hair and snapped her head back, digging her claws into Sally's huge right breast "

I've been a regular reader of Cavalier for years. You've got the best magazine going and your catfight coverage makes it tops. Your Special Edition, Cavalier's Catfights, is the greatest. I'm writing for two reasons: the first reason is two weeks ago my wife was in the greatest catfight ever and, the second is a trend I see developing that brunettes are superior to blondes.
Two weeks ago I attended my ten year high school reunion held at a country resort. My wife, Sally, and I checked into our room and then decided to head down to the pool for some sun. Sally is twenty-seven-years-old, a strawberry blonde, 5'6", weighs 128 pounds and boasts measurements of 38D-24-35. She put on her black bikini and let her hair down to her lovely ass. When we arrived at the pool, I noticed that a lot of attention was at the far end and rightfully so.
There I met an old buddy I hadn't seen in ten years, Bill and his wife Becky. Becky was twenty-six-years-old, a brunette with curls to her shoulders, 5'5", weighed 130 pounds with measurements of 36D-26-34. Becky was wearing a pink bikini. There was instant friction between the girls. Sally was getting pissed because Becky kept eyeing the bulge in my shorts then looking at Sally and licking her luscious lips. When Bill introduced Becky to us, Becky walked up to Sally, tit to tit, and I couldn't believe it when Becky rubbed my hard-on saying to Sally, "This is way too much man for you blondie!" Becky looked at me and said, "You should ditch this blonde and find yourself a real lover who can use all of your huge tool."
Sally grabbed Becky's arm away from my hard-on and they began a test of strength. Sally saying, ''I'm a better woman than you'll ever be and my cxnt can easily out fuck your pussy!" I told Bill he'd better call Becky off before she got hurt, but Bill turned it around saying Sally was going to get her pussy kicked.
Well, we all four decided to go to our room to see who had the better woman. Once in the room the women wasted little time as they rushed each other meeting tit to tit in a bear hug. Becky grabbed Sally's reddish-blonde long hair and snapped her head back, digging her claws into Sally's huge right breast and ripping Sally's top off exposing her 38D's which were very white compared to her dark and tanned body. Sally's breasts with areola the size of baseballs, swayed as Becky jerked Sally's hair. She began biting Sally's left areola. Becky got a foot behind Sally and threw her down, Sally ripping Becky's top off as she went down and exposing her large 36D's with smaller areola and a small tattoo of a flower on her right breast.
Becky jumped on top of Sally with her huge melons over Sally's face ordering her to suck them. Sally instead opened her mouth wide and sunk her teeth into Becky's tattooed tit. Becky screamed and Sally rolled her off as both women jumped to their feet facing each other. Sally busted Becky with a right to her breasts, knocking Becky down on all fours. Sally sat on Becky's back facing the rear and she grabbed
Becky's bikini bottoms jerking them up high in Becky's lovely ass crack. Becky's bottoms went deep into her pussy as her brown pussy hair escaped the sides. Sally said, "Let's warm your little puss up bitch!" And she began rubbing the bottoms back and forth in Becky's pussy when they tore sending Sally on her back. Becky was on her back holding her sore pussy when Sally sat on her tits with her crotch at Becky's chin.
Sally said, "Well bitch! It's about time you saw a real woman's cxnt!" and Sally ripped her bottoms off. Becky's eyes got big starring at the bushiest brown haired cxnt she'd ever seen, on a blonde, and three times hairier than her pussy, with hair very small going as high as her navel. Becky expected Sally's cxnt to be blonde with very little hair, but was wrong. Sally's small butterfly tattoo just above her bushy cxnt was now visible. Sally grabbed Becky's hair with both hands and pulled Becky's nose deep into her cxnt and began fucking Becky's face. Becky couldn't breathe so she bit Sally's cxnt and my wife let out a scream and rolled off Becky.
I then saw Bill inside Becky's towel bag and I thought he was about to throw in the towel, but instead he threw in Becky's 18" x 2" double dong to her. Becky said to Sally, "Let's quit fuckin' around slut. Let's fuck cxnt to cxnt to see who's the better woman." Both women were sitting face to face and Sally reached down with both hands, parting her thick bush and as Becky starred, Sally spread her cxnt lips wide saying to Becky, "Give me all you've got bitch, cause I'm going to fuck you raw!" Becky rammed Sally's end into her cxnt 5" deep and Sally took Becky's end ramming it up Becky's cxnt and they both began fucking slowly at first and now in a bear hug, breast to breast. Becky's tits were fuller but Sally's larger tits smothered her.
They began fucking faster  smacking cxnt against cxnt for about twenty minutes as Bill and I watched. Neither woman wanting to lose in front of her man, their cxnts turned red and Becky began whimpering. Sally gave one last hard thrust against Becky's cxnt. Sally began grinding her bushier cxnt against Becky's. Sally's brown cxnt hair just smothered Becky's less endowed twat until Becky finally cried out from her cxnt being so raw and she quit. Sally then sat on Becky's face humiliating her and making her lick her cxnt and saying that her cxnt was better.
So brunettes aren't tougher more must write in. Sally says she'll beat and out fuck any woman, especially brunettes, and challenges them to write Cavalier. Keep up the great work and how about a catfight pictorial between Annie Owens vs. Lisa DeLeeuw. If Lisa's not afraid!-W.G., Virginia.

Sally and Becky Part 2 Cavalier

"The next afternoon Becky and I were waiting in the basement ready to go at it when Sally and Walt came down the stairs. I got an instant hard-on seeing Sally with her reddish-blonde braided hair and wearing a leopard skin bikini while Becky was wearing a bright yellow bikini. The girls made us promise that we would not interfere ... "

My name is Bill. I'm Becky's husband of Becky vs. Sally in January's "Fight Time." Let me start by saying that Cavalier is the best; your catfight pictorials and letters make you the best, so hat's off and keep up the great coverage. The reason I'm writing is to fill you in on Becky vs. Sally and the outcome of a rematch. My wife Becky had never been beat in a catfight, especially a sex¬ual one-cxnt to cxnt-by a blonde. Becky was steaming for about a week after the first match, especially over Sally's bushier cxnt, and how Sally shot off her mouth at the reunion about she whipped and out-fucked Becky's "little pussy," as Sally put it. Becky has never seen a woman with a bushier cxnt than hers and she really took it hard. She kept telling me she'd take care of Sally.
For the past six months Becky has been taking extra good care of her body, pumping iron and her breasts have gotten larger. Every week she'd spend hours trimming her cxnt hair to get it bushier. The last two months she's let it grow and her bush is longer and thicker. She told me to call Walt, Sally's husband, and see if the blonde cxnt wanted to go at it again, another sexual cxnt to cxnt catfight to see if Sally was just lucky. Sally said she'd love to feel Becky's tongue inside her cxnt again and to bring her eighteen-inch toy if she wanted to be out-fucked again. The rematch would be at Walt and Sally's house and Sally suggested that as an extra added prize the loser would be the winner's sex slave for the weekend. Becky agreed saying how she was going to love plucking that blonde's cxnt hair one hair at a time while she made Sally eat her. And I told Walt that Becky's body was even better than before.
We arrived at Walt's place on a Friday evening and Walt answered the door. When he gazed at Becky's enormous tits his mouth dropped wide open when he realized how much bigger they were now. Walt called Sally from the bed¬room and she appeared with her blond hair let down to the middle of her lovely ass wearing a see-through low-cut gown giving me an instant hard-on as her huge melons swayed as she walked up to us. She said to Becky, "Wearing padded bras now, bitch?" Becky put her hard nipples right against Sally's saying, "They're all mine, slut, and I've got another surprise for you." Walt and I decided the rematch would go the next afternoon, but to keep tempers hot tonight we'd have the women weigh-in and take each other's measurements.
We all retreated to the basement where Walt had a large area cleared with padded mats put out. The measurement ¬taking began with Becky as she took off her blouse exposing her lovely red bra and the flower tattooed on her right breast. Becky then removed her tight jeans and stepped onto the scale looking very sexy and glared at Sally as she moved the weights to read 130 pounds at 5'5" tall, twenty-six years old with shoulder length curly brunette hair. Then Sally stepped onto the scale without removing her long see-through gown and the weight was also 130 pounds at 5'6" tall, twenty-seven years old with long full strawberry blonde hair that ends in the middle of her great ass.
We gave Sally a tape measure as Becky stared her in the eyes and told her to take Becky's measurements. Sally said, "What measurements?" as Becky unhooked her red bra and her enormous breasts swayed as they blossomed to their fullest and Becky said, “These measurements, slut," as she caressed her breasts. Sally was amazed how much bigger Becky was, and as Sally leaned forward to put the tape around Becky her face was inches away as the tape measured 44DD. Becky inhaled deeply and inflated her huge chest hitting Sally in the face. Sally then measured Becky's waist at 24 inches. Sally then slid the tape down around Becky's ass as she bent way down to get Becky's hip measurements of 34 inches, Sally's face was only inches from Becky's cxnt when Becky began rubbing her cxnt through her red panties Sally said, "Oooh, is the little girl's pussy hot?" and Becky pulled her panties to the side showing her bushy cxnt. Sally said, “Oh look, the little bitch grew some hair," to which Becky replied, "I'm going to fuck your old man all night after I fuck your face all day, slut." Sally threw the tape at Becky saying it was her turn to be mea¬sured as she pulled her gown over her head leaving only cream colored panties cut thin in the crotch.  
Sally dropped her gown in front of Becky and began caressing her breast with gigantic areolas the size of base¬balls. As her nipples hardened and grew, her areolas shrank. Becky laughed as she put the tape measure around Sally and the tape read 38D for Sally. Sally's less endowed tits looked like large grapefruits compared to Becky's watermelons. Becky slid the tape down to Sally's waist to measure it at 24 inches. Becky then bent down and slid the tape around Sally's ass to measure her hips at 36 inches. Sally said she'd be sure to have Walt fill her hot cxnt with cum as she'd have plenty of good eating. Becky pulled Sally’s panties high into her cxnt and Sally punched Becky's left breast so we pulled them apart before it got to be heated.
The next afternoon Becky and I were waiting in the basement ready to go at it when Sally and Walt came down the stairs. I got an instant hard-on seeing Sally with her reddish-blonde braided hair and wearing a leopard skin bikini while Becky was wearing a bright yellow bikini. The girls made us promise that we would not interfere and even tied us down in chairs. Sally walked over to me and pulled my jeans and shorts down. Her eyes grew as my six inch cock stood up she was impressed, not with the length but its two and a half inch thickness. Becky, not to be outdone, took Walt's running shorts off to reveal about an eight inch dick, not quite as thick as mine. Becky said she couldn't wait to ride his dick when Sally noticed Becky going down on Walt she grabbed a handful of Becky's hair and the fight was on. Sally snapped Becky's head back as Becky screamed. Sally pulled the string on Becky's yellow bikini top, releasing Becky's huge melons. Sally reached over top of Becky pinching the nipple on her tattooed breast. Becky screamed and went wild biting Sally's right tit. Sally released her hold and Becky fell to the floor. Becky quickly stood up throwing her top to the floor. The girls charged each other, Becky topless, they grabbed each other digging their nails, pulling each other's breasts. Sally's tits were a little more than a handful for Becky, but Becky's melons were so big Sally couldn't get a good hold. Sally raked her nails deep into Becky's breasts. Becky screamed, "You bitch" and pulled Sally around, throwing her to the floor, ripping her leopard printed top off.
Sally quickly stood and they cautiously circled each other, they both put out their hands and interlocked them shoulder height and began to push in a test of strength. Becky seemed to be stronger in the upper body from pump¬ing all that iron, she forced Sally's arms straight up over their heads. Sally's areolas were about golf ball size by this time with her nipples hardened to about half an inch long. Becky pressed her huge melons against Sally's, clearly dominating, and slapped Sally's smaller tits around.
Becky and Sally were grunting a lot as Becky forced Sally's arms all the way down in front of their thighs. Becky squeezed her huge melons together showing her deep long cleavage to Sally. Sally brought her right knee up with a shot aiming for Becky's cxnt, missing, hitting her on the thigh. Becky released her grip and they both charged smacking together they grabbed each other's ass cheeks through their panties. Both girls pulled the other's panties into their ass cheeks, exposing them. Sally bent Becky way back. I could see Sally had a very hairy ass crack, also when Becky yanked Sally's bottoms to the side the tie string on the side broke, sliding Sally's leopard bikini to her ankles. Sally pulled Becky around by her bottoms, ripping Becky's yellow bottoms off. Sally dug her nails deep into Becky's ass cheeks and Sally spread her cheeks so wide Becky screamed when Sally began tearing at her ass crack. Sally won the domination for best ass. As Sally released the hold Becky was pissed as both girls stepped back glaring at each other's cxnts.
It was clear to see that Sally's bushy brown haired cxnt was still twice as hairy as Becky's darker bush. Sally reached down past the butterfly tattoo just above her hair and spread her cxnt lips wide at Becky while rubbing her clit. Sally said, "This is the way I want your tongue to lick my cum filled cxnt, bitch." Becky charged Sally and they both grabbed the other by the cxnt with both hands. Becky dug her nails deep into Sally's bush saying "I'm going to bald your pussy, slut," and yanked out a handful of hair as Sally pulled an equal amount of Becky's hair out, both women screamed and cried as both refused to release the grip on the other's cxnt.
They both sank to their knees with their knees spread open. Sally rammed both thumbs up Becky’s cxnt, pulling and spreading her cxnt lips and stretching them without mercy. Becky was screaming, "Oh my cxnt!" Becky then ripped more of Sally's cxnt hair out and they both released their grips falling on their backs. They both rubbed their cxnts for a minute to relieve the pain. I watched Becky stare at Sally's wide open cxnt and she and I both knew that Sally had the best cxnt we've ever seen, and Becky wanted her's to be better and to prove it to us all.
Both women came to their knees and Sally busted Becky's huge melons, knocking Becky to the floor. Sally jumped on top of Becky's tits squashing them flat under her lovely ass until Becky shoved her forward. Becky grabbed Sally's head between her legs and both women went down with their heads squeezed tight between the other's legs with their faces buried in the other's cxnt in a 69 position. They began to eat each other out for a long time until we watched Becky stiffen and shake in orgasm. Becky said, "Oh, your cxnt is so sweet!" Becky then bit Sally's bush. They both scrambled to their feet. Becky went over to the couch and pulled two king-size dildos from under it and threw one at Sally's feet while strapping her own on. Sally said "More of your toys, bitch;' to which Becky replied, "They're dueling dildos, slut. Does the size scare you?" Becky kicked Sally's cxnt and Sally went down holding her cxnt. Becky mounted Sally without priming her, rammed the dildo at least six inches deep and began thrusting harder and deeper. Sally matched Becky's thrusts and began thrusting faster than Becky. Sally exploded in orgasm after only about ten minutes and she broke Becky's grip and mauled Becky's tits to force Becky to roll away.
Sally rolled over sitting on Becky's waist and slid forward sitting on Becky's face. Becky kicked wildly for a while but soon went limp. Sally dragged her over in front of us and tied her arms to our chairs with the bikini tops. Sally then ripped the dildo off Becky, still dripping with her cum, and she strapped it on while grabbing the other dildo she lifted Becky's legs up and began twisting the dildo up Becky's ass. The huge size woke Becky up from her daze and she pleaded with Sally to stop. But Sally just kept on shoving it in.
Becky screamed; "It's too big, Sally, it hurts." Sally replied, "What's the matter, bitch?" and began thrusting fast, long and deep. Sally had ten inches up Becky's cxnt when Becky started crying saying, "That's all I can take. Your cxnt is still the best; please stop." Sally pulled the dildo out and made Becky lick it clean and then she made Becky lick her cxnt for about an hour. Then Sally gave me the best blow job I've ever had and she made Becky watch.
Then Sally fucked Walt for about an hour telling Becky she'd never get Walt's cock. As the winner Sally said she wanted to see Walt and me in a cock-fight for her. We did it, and Sally will be writing to tell you about it. -Bill, Virginia.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:10:32 PM by Mr. Cavalier »

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Two lucky guy's wives fight and both tell the story...from Cavalier
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 01:01:45 AM »
Let's see, if I remember correctly I read this story about 20 years ago, maybe a tad longer.  Enjoyed the story then, and enjoyed it again now.  But i would prefer a newer version!!  :o

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 05:11:27 AM »
Let's see, if I remember correctly I read this story about 20 years ago, maybe a tad longer.  Enjoyed the story then, and enjoyed it again now.  But i would prefer a newer version!!  :o

Funny to read about women bragging about a "thick bush" with all the shaving and waxing that goes on in 2010... ;D

Offline Holmeboy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 01:05:53 PM »
That's a great story..love it
Fun, fun, fun!

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 11:21:45 PM »
thanx much for the positive feedback   ;D