News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Repost: 'CSI: CATFIGHT SCENE INVESTIGATION' by Marie

• 4 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: 'CSI: CATFIGHT SCENE INVESTIGATION' by Marie
« on: August 14, 2010, 02:37:55 PM »
Here’s a repost of another great story by MarieB in 2006 that got lost with the crash of this Board some time ago.

Hope you enjoy & please post comments!

Hugs
Kayla

CSI: CATFIGHT SCENE INVESTIGATION by Marie B

“This is my case,” said Sarah. “I am so sick of you trying to push me aside whenever I have an interesting case.”

“I’m your boss, Sarah,” answered Catherine. “I decide which investigator works the cases. On this one, I’m taking over because you don’t have the experience to handle it.”

“No, you’re not my boss,” said Sarah, angrily. “Gil Grissom is my boss….and yours, too. Yes, you have more experience than me, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t do a good job on this case.”

“Well, your judgment in this matter isn’t the one that counts……mine does. And whether you regard me as your boss or not, I am your supervisor and I have the final word on this.”

Sarah Sidle glowered at the other woman. Sarah was the newest member of the Las Vegas Crime Scene Investigation team, having transferred in from the San Francisco unit two years before. Sarah stood 5’9, weighed 130 pounds and was 35 years old. She was a tough, opinionated woman who lived for her work and had a true flair for investigative and deductive reasoning.

She was arguing with Catherine Willows, a veteran crime scene investigator. Catherine was 46 years of age, standing 5’6 and weighing 120 pounds. She possessed a keen mind and sound judgment, which she had used to solve many difficult murder cases. Gil Grissom, the head of the team, considered Catherine his second in command and often had her supervise the junior members.  

Both women were sexy in their own way. Sidle’s appeal was hard and unyielding in nature; she liked her lovemaking rough and overpowering. Although very feminine,  she had engaged in sexual acts with both men and women.

Willows was softer and more dmure. Her red hair cascaded around her shoulders as she vamped her way through sexual encounters. A former exotic dancer, she knew the ins and outs of lovemaking. Strictly heterosexual, Catherine was well aware that Sarah had been itching to get her hands around her neck.

When Sidle joined the unit, Catherine had been the only woman on the team. At first, Willows had been glad to have another female to talk to, but the budding friendship soon became a fierce rivalry. Willows would have been willing to put up with a bit of cattiness, but Sidle’s abrasive nature and combative personality had forced the women to almost come to blows on several occasions.  

Catherine did not want to fight Sarah; in fact, she was wary about engaging in fisticuffs with anyone. The same could not be said for Sarah, who would have been happy to take Catherine to the ground and use her fists to beat the smaller woman into submission. Willows had an acute ability to sense when Sarah was getting angry enough to possibly get physical with her. To her own chagrin, Catherine found herself backing off and deferring to Sarah on several occasions. She could have taken the problem to Grissom, but she knew that he demanded that his second-in-command be able to handle personnel matters by themselves.

Better than anyone, Catherine knew that the day was coming when she would have to put Sarah in her place……..but when the time came, would she be able to handle her? After all, Sarah was bigger, stronger, younger and more of a fighter than Catherine would ever be.

Catherine knew she had been putting off the inevitable battle for quite some time now. Now, here they were….arguing again. Perhaps the time had come for her to stand up to her subordinate. If a catfight ensued, Catherine vowed to do her best and let the chips fall where they may. But before allowing a fight to break out, Catherine tried to handle it by negotiating.

“Yes, Sarah,” said Catherine, “you might very well be able to do a good job on this case. The problem is, the investigation is going to revolve around concepts in criminology that you haven’t encountered before. If we didn’t have to get a conviction in court, I might be persuaded to let you have a try. But the Police Commissioner and Grissom have told me that we have no margin of error on this one. I’m afraid to let someone as inexperienced as you take first position in this investigation.

Catherine watched as Sarah stood staring, her teeth gritted and her temper building.

“Catherine,” Sarah said slowly, “That is absolute, total BULLSHIT! You don’t even know yet what techniques are going to be needed here…..how can you say I don’t have the knowledge?”

“That’s my take on the situation, Sarah, and I’m through discussing it.”

“No, you’re NOT through discussing it, Willows! You’re being totally arbitrary and unfair. And you know what else?……You’re doing this because you want the case for yourself, you bitch!”

When she heard herself called a bitch, Catherine grew nervous, though she tried not to show it. She could see that Sidle was near the breaking point. Catherine decided to try for the middle ground.

“I’ll tell you what, Sarah,” Catherine said soothingly, “You want to work on this case? Well, you can…..with me as the lead investigator and you as my assistant.”

Catherine believed this solution would satisfy Sidle, but it had the opposite effect. Sarah’s eyes grew wide and she began shouting at her supervisor.

“You fuckin’ bitch! You saggy, pathetic hootch-dancing slut! I can see what you’re doing. You want me to work subordinate to you so that you can have me do all the grunge work while you present the case to Grissom and take all the credit. I’ll be goddamned if I’m gonna let you do this to me!”

‘No, Sarah,” said Willows, “You don’t understand how these things work. I don’t mean…..”

Catherine’s sentence was cut off by a sharp slap to the face thrown by Sarah Sidle.

Catherine stepped back, holding her cheek and staring wide-eyed at the younger woman. Sarah instantly saw the fear and vowed to take the upper hand in this argument. If she couldn’t do it by verbal reasoning, she would beat Catherine into letting her have what she wanted.

With a slight smile on her face, Sarah stepped forward. Catherine expected another shot to her face and was shocked when Sarah grabbed Willows’ blouse at the neckline and ripped it, shredding the fabric and tearing it completely from Catherine’s body.

Catherine was stunned to inaction. She stared at Sarah’s smiling face and was afraid. Catherine started to ask, “What was that for?” but quickly realized it was a senseless question. After all, it was completely obvious what it was for.

Sidle stepped menacingly toward Willows, who backpedaled until her back touched the wall. She was trapped, and understood that the time had come for what she had been expecting and dreading. She knew she had to fight, but how could she defeat an opponent who was younger and stronger than her? In addition to that, she knew that Sarah was a streetfighter, a woman who had had more than her share of “sidewalk engagements” with other women…..and possibly even with men.

But, as she stood waiting for the inevitable attack, Catherine took stock of herself. Although not a fighter, Catherine knew she was streetwise and confident in her womanhood. She thought of herself as smarter than Sarah and was probably tougher than she had believed herself to be.

Catherine decided to give it her best shot.

Feigning submissiveness, she cowered against the wall, holding her hands outstretched in a warding-off gesture. It caused Sarah to come recklessly in, her hands low. She started to raise them as she got very close, but it was too late. Catherine lashed out with a straight punch to Sidle’s nose. It landed flush on it’s target and caused the younger woman to issue a strangled moan as she felt the impact of bone on gristle. Sarah staggered backward, clearly taken by surprise. Encouraged, Catherine strode aggressively toward her opponent and rammed her shoulder into Sidle’s gut, forcing a strangled “OOF!” from the younger woman. Sarah backed up two more steps. Seeing the pained look on Sidle’s face emboldened Catherine and caused her to make her first mistake.

Thinking that Sidle was incapacitated, Willows came toward her boldly. Presuming that this fight was going to be easier than she originally believed, Catherine was caught completely unaware by Sarah’s looping punch to her face. It was a hard shot that landed above Catherine’s left eye, causing her to stagger and fall flat on her back. She was seeing stars and totally incapable of fighting back as Sarah straddled her and began launching powerful punches at Catherine’s face. Forced into a defensive posture, Willows covered her face with her arms, effectively blocking most of the blows. Sarah was overexcited at having knocked her boss down; instead of being economical with her punches, she was throwing as many as she could in the hope of scoring a quick knockout. Catherine bucked her hips and forced Sidle off of her. Both women rose to their feet.

From there, a free-for-all ensued. Both fighters charged at each other and attempted to rip the other to shreds. Sarah and Catherine were filled with bloodlust; there was no scientific fighting, only mindless battling. The women gouged each other’s breasts, tore at each other’s faces, and ripped each other’s clothing. Catherine’s bra was shredded from her body, leaving her naked from the waist up. She retaliated by tearing the blouse and bra from Sarah. Sidle used her fingernails to rake Catherine’s cheek. The older woman felt blood dripping from her face and smashed her elbow into Sidle’s eyebrow, drawing blood from the gaping cut that appeared there.

Both women stopped for a moment; they were breathing hard and staring at one another with hatred. Catherine was winded while her opponent was relatively fresh; she had time to think that there is a tremendous difference between 46 and 35 years of age. Willows didn’t know how she would ever be able to beat Sidle….. but beat her she must, otherwise she would suffer a loss in authority over the younger woman that she might never get back.

As if on cue, both women attacked. They came together fiercely; the smack of their naked flesh signaled that the battle was on again. Wrapping their arms around each other, chest to chest, they pushed with all the strength in their bodies. At first, it was a stand-off with neither fighter able to budge the other. Soon, however, Sarah Sidle’s youth, size and strength began to tell, and she began moving Catherine back toward the wall. Although straining mightily, Catherine felt herself being overpowered and she emitted a frustrated sob, realizing that she had no chance of winning if she tried to match power with Sarah.

Gathering her wits about her even as she pushed against her foe, Catherine suddenly reversed thrust, taking a step backward. It was the last thing Sidle expected, and she stumbled forward. Catherine took advantage of the off-balance Sarah, pushing her head down while wrapping her arms around her opponent in a front face lock. Sidle was forced to stare at the floor while Catherine increased the pressure on the back of her head. Sarah’s arms were hanging down in front of her, useless.  
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 02:43:10 PM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Repost: 'CSI: CATFIGHT SCENE INVESTIGATION' by Marie B
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 02:39:32 PM »
Although she was now in control, Willows wasn’t sure what to do next. By nature, she was not a fighter and she simply held Sarah in place as the younger woman tried to figure a way out of the stifling hold. Catherine realized that she was over-thinking the problem and let instinct take over. Still holding her younger opponent in place, Willows viciously lifted her knee, ramming it into Sarah’s face and forcing her to drop to the ground in agony. When she looked up, Catherine saw that Sarah’s face was a mask of blood. She figured that the crimson flow meant that Sidle was at her mercy, so Catherine made her second mistake, stepping forward without using caution. As she got close, Sarah rammed her forehead into Catherine’s crotch, creating a bone-on-bone collision that hurt both women. Sarah stood on her knees, holding her brow and rocking back and forth in pain. Catherine’s legs collapsed under her, spilling her to the hard floor with waves of nauseating pain coursing through her body.

Sidle recovered first, standing and advancing toward her fallen opponent. Catherine, although in severe pain, was playing possum and lashed out with a booted foot, striking her younger opponent squarely on her exposed breast. It was a crushing shot, perfectly executed, and Sarah was driven back toward the wall on shaky legs. Catherine slowly got to her feet and stalked toward Sarah. The older woman’s walk was stilted and slow, as she was still suffering from the shot to her vagina. She stopped in front of Sarah, preparing to issue a crotch shot of her own, when Sidle sprung forward and pushed Catherine to a nearby table. Bending her foe backward, Sarah spread her across the table and grabbed Catherine’s bare breasts, gouging and squeezing for all she was worth. Willows shrieked in agony, all thought and reasoning blotted out by the tremendous pain. Lying flat on her back, the older woman didn’t know what to do and it was only blind luck that saved her. Her hands were balled into fists as she flailed her arms wildly. One fist connected solidly with Sarah’s ear, and Catherine suddenly found herself free. Sidle staggered blindly, her balance set askew by the punch. She fell to one knee, tried to get up, and fell again.

Meanwhile, Catherine slowly lifted herself off the table and stood up. Seeing Sarah make it to her hands and knees, Catherine stepped forward and kicked her, the toe of Catherine’s boot connecting solidly with Sarah’s ribs. The younger woman fell to her back, emitting a sickening groan. It looked as if she was finished as she writhed on the ground, holding one hand to her ribs and the other to her forehead. Catherine stood watching, her breath coming in gasping pulls, her body aching in a way that told her that she had many sleepless nights in front of her.

But, Catherine reflected, Sarah is in worse shape. And I did it! Me! I took the best that the bitch had to give and beat her at her own game!

Almost managing a smile, Catherine advanced on Sarah again, meaning to straddle her and bang her head against the floor a few times for good measure. But as she neared Sarah, Catherine was shocked to see her foe getting to her feet. Willows froze in place as Sarah stood straight, glaring at Catherine through a bloody face, her bared boobs heaving with pain and exhaustion.

Catherine was stunned……..and worse, she was discouraged. Now, she was feeling that her best would not be good enough. She felt that Sarah would keep coming at her no matter what she did. As Sarah advanced on her, Catherine involuntarily took two steps back toward the wall, shaking her head in disbelief and negation. Sarah put both hands on Catherine’s shoulders and pushed for all she was worth. Willows was thrust backward roughly, her back smacking against the wall. Stunned by the impact, Catherine slid to the floor. She knew she was finished, she knew that Sarah was not. As she watched her young opponent walk toward her, she could tell by the look in Sarah’s eyes that she intended to stomp and punch until Catherine was totally destroyed…..maybe even until she was dead. And in the moment before Sarah reached her, Catherine decided…….No!

There was too much at stake; her authority, her womanhood, her self-respect. If she lost this fight to Sarah Sidle, all of that would be gone. Catherine looked deep inside herself and decided that it wouldn’t happen……not here, not now, not ever.

As Sidle stood over her, Catherine thrust her foot out with all the power she could muster. This time, it was Sarah that caught the crotch shot. It was a solid, direct hit. Catherine watched her opponent’s lips tremble and the remaining strength drain from her body….even though she was still standing. Catherine used the wall to slide herself to an upright position. As Sarah stood helplessly before her, Catherine gathered all her strength, all her willpower and all her hopes and dreams…….and channeled them into one punch.

POW !!

From Catherine Willow’s point of view, it was glorious. Sarah was launched backward, her feet lifting from the ground as she seemed to fly through the air. Crashing onto her back, she was knocked out…..senseless, hapless, and hopeless.

Catherine stood over Sarah, out of breath and out of energy but with a new sense of confidence that she would carry forward from then on. As she reflected on this, the outer door opened and Gil Grissom entered the room. Taking in the scene, his eyes bulged and his mouth hung open. He looked at the unconscious figure of Sarah Sidle, bloodied and vanquished, her face ravaged, her breasts bare and bruised.

“My God, my God,” Gil said, swallowing hard. “What the hell happened here?”

He stared at Catherine Willows. She looked as battered as Sarah, but she was still standing and her eyes were sparkling. In the past, he had seen her dressed to the hilt, moving about in that sexy, alluring way of hers. Now, she was beaten and bloodied, but stood triumphant, bearing a pride and a sense of self-worth that Grissom had never associated with her before. Despite the bruises and blood, he thought that she had never looked as beautiful as she did right now. He stared, awed and moved.

“What’s up, Gil?” purred Catherine, sensing what he was thinking. “Do you see something you like?”

“Catherine, what happened?”

“You said that you want your supervisors to handle personnel problems by ourselves, didn’t you?” she cooed. “Well, I handled one today. Any questions?”

Grissom again gazed down at the unconscious Sarah Sidle.

“Not a one.” he said, softly.

THE END
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline rappin

• God Member
Re: Repost: 'CSI: CATFIGHT SCENE INVESTIGATION' by Marie
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 05:01:21 PM »
Other tv character fights to consider.
Elise Keaton vs Clare Huxtable
Denise H vs Whitly
Rebecca Howe vs Dian Chambers
Sydney Fox vs her secretary.
Xena vs Gariel
Dawn vs Willow

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 06:38:31 PM »
Nice to read again an old sizzler from Marie! Ain't she the best? Tee hee!  ;D

The best fighter, you mean?

Reading this story again, I'm reminded of how easily I used to beat up you and Kayla. I could probably take both of you at once! ;)

Thanks for bringing this one back, Kayla.

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 02:20:51 AM »
yeah; I went through a spyware issue and lost practically everything I had saved on my laptop; some of it was in other places, but I had this story and I'm glad I can read it again. Glory days :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."