News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

What happens next?

Tara attacks successfully
1 (12.5%)
Tara attacks but Sofia defends
2 (25%)
Sofia attacks successfully
3 (37.5%)
Sofia attacks but Tara defends
1 (12.5%)
Tara rams her chest into Sofia
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Tara vs Sofia Pt.1

• 1 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
Tara vs Sofia Pt.1
« on: August 16, 2010, 06:20:39 AM »
I'm placing this thread here as well as it contains a story as well as art. Your vote decides what direction the story takes although writer's privilege make come into play for some rounds. Enjoy!

Apologies if it isn't meant to be in this thread, I am primarily a catfight story writer who learnt 3D art solely to give the reader a greater understanding of the fights.

Tara approached her opponent in the centre of the ring. Most of her opponents until now had been underweight, flat-chested blondes whom Tara had beat before the bell even rang.

Tonight's opponent however, stopped Tara in her tracks. In absolute peak physical condition, the Russian blonde stood in the centre of the ring gazing down at Tara's enourmous breasts rubbing her fists eagerly.

"Oh I'm gonna enjoy introducing these babies to your face later", Tara threatened as she adopted a more aggressive stance.

"Silly little girl", Sofia responded in her thick Russian accent right as she continued to rub her fists gently almost perving at the thought of burying them into her opponent's oversized breasts.

Tara maintained her challenging pose but inside, she was a tiny bit intimidated and the worst thing was that her opponent knew it.

"DING DING"! The bell rang for round one.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Tara vs Sofia Pt.1
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 08:42:03 AM »
Hmm, very sexy render there! Am cheering for the brunette, Tara, and would love to see more!  :P :P :D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)