News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rissa takes on Kesha outside the club, Karaoke leads to catfight !!

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I was getting to have the pleasure of a visit to Australia.

A couple I had bumped into online, had invited me to spend some time, in their homeland, and had found it hard to resist.

We had spent part of the day, with them, showing me around, as Bill happened to start feeling poorly, we headed back to their place.

Rissa was upset, as the sexy, young brunette was looking forward to going out that night.
Bill began getting visibly ill, as something he had eaten while we were out had not agreed with him.
As Rissa was acting a little mopey, Bill basically began demanding I taker her, and get Rissa out of the house.
Rissa not sure about leaving him, until another race towards the bathroom made up her mind. Bill knowing I had no intentions towards her, and that he could trust her with me, as she got ready to head out.

Soon Rissa is guiding us to some clubs. One actually doing Karaoke. "I love watching some of these dumb bitches try to sing." Rissa says smiling, as she was not adding how she liked to make fun of them, and try and see which one might be best in a catfight, if it happened.

We soon are parked and heading in. The club was slightly darkened, as the Dj was playing some music in between singers.
Rissa was looking very comfortable and sexy, in a tight t-shirt, that helped show, she was not wearing a bra.
Rissa might not have had the largest of breasts, yet what she had displayed, pressed under the shirt, was well formed, and pert.
The shirt left part of her middle bare, as it was cut to display her navel.
A pair of very tight shorts, leaving her long legs displayed, as they clung to her tight ass, and did not drop much lower.

Inside people were dressed in different styles. Some very dressed up for the night, while others dressed casual, as well as sexy or comfy, just like Rissa.
Her eyes roaming the place searching for anyone she knew, as we take a table partway to the small stage.
An older man, soon heads up, and tries singing some Sinatra, as some people listen, while others make rude comments, as he hits a few bad notes.

"Oh look at that skank." Rissa says, as my eyes follow her prompting.
A short distance away, was a group of ladies. The small group seemed to be gathered around another young woman, as they did a round of shots.
The lady Rissa was meaning, the center of attention, was medium height. Slender, yet maybe  heavier and slightly fuller of figure than Rissa.
Her hair was long, blonde, and wavy with some dark highlights.
Her top was as tight as Rissa's, and as she gyrated, as the other girls laughed and applauded it was obvious she was bra less as well.
Her jeans were skin tight, with the fronts of the legs slit in many places, side to side, and hanging in ribbons, along the front, displaying much of her legs, down to her knees.
The one back pocket was missing, as the material clung to her ass.
"Is it the blonde thing?" I ask lightly joking, as a lot of times it was simply blondes and brunettes not liking each other due to hair color.
"No she is just a skank." "Want to watch me go over and slap her face?" Rissa asks, her eyes becoming excited, as they look at mine. The thought of her hand to the other girls face, getting her worked up a little.

A waitress arrives, and we soon have drinks coming. "Make a deal with you, you go up and sing, and I will be good." Rissa says, as her eyes smile, as either way, the lady was going to have fun, and some of it at my expense.
I knew Rissa was a catfighter. Yet I did not want to be taking her home, to her sick boyfriend, letting him know, I helped her get into a fight.
"Fine, leave her alone." I give in, as I put in a song, slightly before the blonde does as well.

Rissa begins to relax, as we drink, and chat during the mixed entertainment. Some of them very good, some sounding like wounded animals.
Then Rissa sticks out her tongue, making a face. Then laughing, as they call me up. "Gotcha!!" The pretty brunette says, as she takes another drink, and sits back waiting to see me self destruct in public.
I had my own little secret, and soon do a fairly good job, of Garth Brook's song Thunder Rolls.
Rissa smiles, and makes some noise as I finish, while getting some other applause as well.

Drinks are flowing everyone seems to be having a good time, as two singers after me, is the blonde.
Rissa's body tenses, as she watches her take the stage.
The music begins, and she hears what the lady is starting to sing.
"Oh gross, why sing something by that trash ho Kesha." She begins to taunt.
"Oh sorry, guess thats cuz you are a trash ho yourself." Rissa announces loudly, as other people begin to laugh.
The lady seems to be singing fairly decent, yet Rissa keeps atfter her, until the song is done.
Several people begin applauding, as she leaves the stage, and begins to head towards us.
"God you suck, that song sucks, please don't do anymore from that skanky bitch Kesha." Rissa says, as the other ladies eyes light up.

"What is your problem with Kesha, you toothpick little slut?" She asks, as the girls from her table begin to come over.
"Kesha what's the problem?" One is asking as they come closer, while Rissa begins laughing, and pointing. "You actually are the slut herself?" "Damn you suck, try doing a real song, instead of that crap you sing bitch." Rissa tells her, as Kesha shoots and arm and out slaps her.
Some of her friends begin to circle Rissa, as I prepare to protect her. I had no problem with the dark haired spitfire getting it on, with some want to be singer. Yet I was not going to sit by, and watch her get jumped by a group of girls.
I am saved from having to manhandle any of them, as a short cry of Aussie, Aussie, Aussie goes up, and a group of ladies come to side Rissa. Not liking the sight of some ladies from over seas ganging up on one of their own.
The sides nicely evened Rissa smiles, as she returns Kesha's slap. "Outside bitch, you and me." Rissa challenges, as soon most of the patrons are heading outside for some catfight action.

Bets are being placed, as Kesha and Rissa square off.
"How do you fight here bitch, you even know how to fight or do you just run your mouth?" Kesha asks, as everyone waits for it to begin.
Rissa smiles, then her toned, slender body lunges ahead. A handful of blonde hair being pulled, as Rissa yanks Kesha's head.
"Welcome to down under cxnt!!" Rissa joyfully cries out, as she brings her knee up into Kesha's crotch. Kesha blocking partially, yet still being hit good enough to make her howl.
"That's the best note you hit all night slut!!" Rissa says as she continues to yank Kesha's hair. The two moving in a circle, as Rissa tries to get another shot at Kesha's crotch.

Kesha brings her arm up, and her forearm, smashes into Rissa's belly. Rissa releases the blond hair, as she doubles up, and backs away, trying to catch her breath. Kesha moving in, grabbing Rissa's top, and jerking her around with it, as the thin material begins to tear.
Rissa clutching at it, and her belly, as Kesha tears her top off, and begins slapping Rissa's now exposed pert breasts.
Rissa's nipples hardening, as she warms to the fight.
Kesha grabs Rissa's right tit, and begins squeezing it hard. Rissa lets out a shriek of mixed pain, and anger. Then begins to attack.

Kesha soon is letting Rissa go, as arms, and legs begin to punch, and kick at her. Rissa grabbing Kesha's top, and soon begins ripping it from the blondes body. Now Kesha's breasts heave naked, as Rissa begins to punch, and slap Kesha's well formed breasts. The crowd wincing, at the sound of skin hitting skin sounds loudly, as Kesha tries covering her breasts up. Rissa moving into full attack mode, leaves herself open, and Kesha launches a fist, that strikes the side of Rissa's head. Rissa is staggered, as Kesha dives into her, taking them both to the ground.
Rissa is trying to clear her head, as she manages to block a lot of thrown punches from Kesha. Then the blonde backhands Rissa's face.
While Rissa is stunned, Kesha undfastens and strips Rissa's shorts.
Kesha yanks Rissa's thong off, and waves it to the crowd, before throwing it.

"Have anything more to say about my singing slut!!??" Kesha asks, grabbing a hand hold of Rissa's hair, before slapping her face hard.

The two ladies both showing red or bruised skin on face, and breasts, as their chests heave, while everyone watches.
"I Can't hear you bitch!!" Kesha hisses, as she punches Rissa's left tit.
I am about to move in and stop it, when Rissa responds.
"Listen to this you no talent whore !!" Rissa replies, as she grabs Kesha's left tit, and begins twisting it. Her fingers to either side of the distended nipple, as Kesha feels as if her nipple, as well as the rest of her tit are about to be torn off. Kesha tries bringing a forearm, into Rissa's belly.
Rissa blocks it, and as Kesha is off balance, manages to punch her hard between her tits.
Kesha gasps for air, and falls to the side, as Rissa begins to slap, and punch her. Quickly stripping the ratty looking jeans, and hitting Kesha's buttocks, before stripping her panties, and throwing them into the crowd.
As Kesha rolls and tries to get up, and back on top of Rissa.
The sexy brunette lifts her knee, to score a nice shot into a crotch no longer protected by jeans. The two naked catfighters back on their feet, wobbling, as Rissa scores the crotch shot, and Kesha howls with pain. Grasping her crotch, as Rissa moves in for the kill.
A handful of blonde hair again, as she yanks Kesha's head back. "Tik Tok, your times up bitch!!" Rissa cries out before throwing and landing a punch to Kesha's jaw.
The blonde quickly goes limp, and drops barely conscious to the ground. Rissa staggers back, worn from the fight. I manage to catch her before she goes down. Her head turning to look at me, while she smiles, as she realizes who has her, while she sees Kesha laid out naked o the ground.
Kesha's girls rushing to her, wanting to jump Rissa, and teach her a lesson, yet ot liking the very even odds against them. As they talk to Kesha comforting her.

Rissa gains her feet, as her eyes begin to light up, as she has a second wind. Her adrenaline pumping, as she hugs me. Then begins to jump up and down, yelling insults at the beaten singer, while I tried not to notice how nicely her breasts jiggled, as she did it. How even though Rissa was slender, she had nice curves in all the right places.
Then she began running around the fight circle giving high fives, and enjoying her victory.

Then we here someone mention the authorities being called, and to break it up. We quickly gather what clothing of hers was not usless or missing.
This meant Rissa slid back into her tight shorts, while I let her use my shirt to cover her perky breasts.
Then we are away, as Kesha is helped away by her friends. The loser of this catfight.

As we drive back to their place. Rissa is chatty, and thanking me for taking her out tonight.
I wonder how Bill will be, with me seeing his girl naked like this. Yet I had to admit, Rissa was beautiful, with a very nice body. Bill was lucky to have her. As well as the fact, when he felt better. I was sure he was going to be on the very pleasureable receiving end.
As Rissa celebrated shutting Kesha up, and beating her in a catfight.

The End.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Re: Rissa takes on Kesha outside the club, Karaoke leads to catfight !!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 05:48:33 AM »
A message from Ke$ha to Rissa and stormbolt7.....

{alt}

Nicely done, sb7!!!

:D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Rissa takes on Kesha outside the club, Karaoke leads to catfight !!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 06:43:46 AM »
Jonica THANKS .. nice to see you have better manners than Kesha .. Hmmm maybe I will have to ask you to kick her ass next.  LOL

Beckcats ...  just to be sure your clawing the right way. This was against Kesha the singer. not Keisha the BBBBB Catfighter this forum.
That lady has nothing but respect from me.

Storm