News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Heatherfights VS Karen80 PART 1 brawl at a buffet

• 0 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Heatherfights VS Karen80 PART 1 brawl at a buffet
« on: August 19, 2010, 07:20:48 AM »
It was with great pleasure I had accepted an invite to spend some time with Heather.
I had met many ladies online from around the world, and still Heather was one of the most beautiful, as wella fun to spend time with.

I had arrived later in the day. We had taken a small dinner together, and then began to just chat, and spend time at her place.
As it was getting later, Heather offered me her couch, as she could see I was wiped out, and did not want me driving, anywhere.

I accept, and we begin to settle in for bed. Heather coming out, killing me, as she is wearing a very thin chemise, and panties, as she says goodnight.
I am laying on the couch, reading a chapter in a book, as I am about to call it a night. When Heather breezes in, all smiles, beauty and sex appeal.
She leans down to hug me thanking me for listening to her. As she knows I have a perfect view of her large, well formed breasts, as the chemise hugs them, then drops slightly, as she leans down to me.
Heather was being a naughty tease and she knew it. Yet loved the way I admired her face, and figure with out trying to push her into anything.
Then she is pressing to me, as she hugs me, and gives me a kiss. Her hazel eyes smiling at me.
"Thanks, and see you in the morning." She says knowing she was driving me crazy.
Yet Heather also knowing I knew she was in a relationship, and would be a gentleman to her.
Even if I wanted her, I was enough of a friend not to want to see her hurt, to get what I might have wanted.
Heather also knowing if something did happen to that, things might become very different between us as well.

"Will you get off so I can breathe now?" I ask, as her eyes widen in feigned shock.
Sticking her tongue out, and making a face. I have a good mind to throw you out." She says calmly.
"Yeah good mind, beautiful face, and gorgeous body." I reply, as she laughs.
"MMmmmmmm good answer, you can stay." She replies, as she gets up, blows me a kiss, and lets me enjoy her nice ass, barely covered walking to her bedroom.
If I had not been so exhausted I definately would have needed a cold shower. As it was I figured I was going to have some very scandulous dreams, with the lovely Heather as part of them.

We are eating at a buffet. I am loading up nicely, as Heather manages to roam the salad, and fruit bar. Her playful comments to me about hiring a porter to carry me out later. Then her eyes light up. "Oh my God, it's that cow Karen !!" Hey bitch leave some for starving countries." Heather calls out, as I turn to see Karen rolling her own hazel eyes, as she sees who is calling to her.

Heather is hot, dressed in a halter top. The way she was jiggling, I could easily tell it was nothing but Heather beneath it.
A pair of skin tight, stretchy shorts, and a lot of leg, and nice ass.
Karen was equally impressive in a tube top, that barely was able to contain her generous assets. The buxom blonde also wearing very tight, revealing shorts.
If I ever got to have a group hug. It definately would be a dream come true, to be caught between these two breath taking beauties.
One brunette, one blonde, and both as beautiful and sexy as any model or actress.
Two pair of hazel eyes locking, as Karen glares at Heather.
Storm, sorry you have to take the pig to the trough." Karen replies to Heather's comment, as they begin to move closer together.
A few heads turning, yet no one seeming to be concerned yet.

If not for the fact you could begin to cut the tension with a knife. I would have been elated, to be in the company of two such beautiful women.
I find it amusing, as I hold my plate, filled with things I know might be bad for me, yet taste so good.
Karen, and Heather both have managed to find what looked to be the more healthier items on the buffet menu.
Fruits, vegetables, some chicken, and other such items.
Heather and Karen both were full figured, yet sleek and toned in all the right places, to make their curves even more impressive, where they showed.

"Storm go ahead and sit down, while I talk to your hippo here." Karen says giving me a sweet smile.
Heather looks around and soon has a ladle full of mashed pototoes and gravy. Karen's eyes daring her, as Heather grabs Karen's top, pulls it forward, and turns and dumps the contents into the top of her garment, and over Karen's breasts.
Heather smiling, as she shoves the top closed, and begins rubbing the contents over Karen's breasts beneath the top. "Their I think I have slopped the hogs, we can go enjoy ourselves now." Heather says happily, as Karen's eyes now roam.

"Here bitch I want to share." Karen says, as she dumps a nice cupful of chicken stew used for biscuits over Heather's head.
I step back, as I know nothing will stop what was coming next.
Heather grabs Karen's top, and yanks it down, giving us all a nic view of Karen's large, very well formed breasts. Then people wince as Heather slaps Karen's tits hard. "Ready to leave now slut?" Heather asks, as Karen clenches, from the blow followed by another one, and some more food thrown on her.
Voices die, as more and more people begin to realize a catfight was beginning.

Karen lunges at Heather. Grabbing her top, the thin straps not stopping her, as she tears Heather's top off, and begins to return the tit slaps, as she pours some ranch dressing over Heather's very pleasing, well formed breasts. As it runs over them, as her nipples begin to harden. I struggle not to volunteer to lick and suck some of the food, from either sexy ladies now bare breasts.
Heather and Karen begin to slap each others faces, and breasts as people begin to move closer, to watch and enjoy the fight.
Some people saying they should do something to stop it. While most of them said shut the hell up, as fingers began to turn to claws, and hair and food began to fly, as Karen, and Heather began to get down to business.

"Filthy skank!!" "Lick this whore!!  "Bite this bitch!!" Taunts going back and forth, as tender flesh reddens beneath slaps and now punches to face and breasts. The crowd shocked by how hard these two sexy topless woman were hitting and staying in the fight, after being hit that hard.
Heather manages to slip on something now on the floor, as more food, and things are thrown on one another.
Karen diving after her, and as Heather hits. Karen punches her in the belly. Heather gasps, as the wind is knocked out of her. While Karen grabs her shorts, and begins yaking them down her legs. Karen bending Heather, as they slide off, and hitting her ass hard. Before Heather shifts, and manages to put her foot, into Karen's belly.
Karen is knocked backwards, as Heather quickly swoops in to strip Karen's shorts and thong, before slapping Karen's ass hard.
Karen grabs a handful of Heather's hair. Pulling her off balance, and rolling them both.

Arms and legs flailing, as they both try to gain position or a final blow.
Heather's thong comes off, and now it is two breath taking beauties, naked food spattered rolling skin to skin, as wagers are called back and forth.
A seeming even mix, between blonde, and brunette bets being placed.

The floor, and both lovely ladies smeared with food, as Karen manages to grab some kind of vegetable medly, with peas, before shoving it into Heather's lovely face. Karen laughing, as she pauses, only to have Heather buck her off.
Karen rolling, as they both rise to their knees, to again begin punching and slapping.
Heather ducking down, as Karen misses, before shoving a handful of creamed corn into Karen's beautiful face, in retaliation for the peas.

Karen wipes it from her face, her hands smacking at Heather's before Karen punches Heather to the side of her head.
Heather is staggered, yet her hand is now grasping, twisting, and clawing Karen's left breast. Karen crying out in pain, as she tries to free her tit, as some blood trickles down it, as Heather's nails cut into the tender flesh.
Then Karen is doing the same thing to Heather's right breast, as now blood begins to show on her sexy body as well.
As if almost by agreement, both ladies release the others breast, as Karen slaps Heather's heaving tits. While Heather throws a fist, that lands on Karen's jaw.
Karen's head snaps, and the beautiful buxom blonde goes down.
Her body falling back, as her head hits the floor, and her eyes gaze slightly unfocused.
Karen moaning, and barely moving, as Heather flops to the floor beside her.
Heather rolls onto her own back, as she lay beside Karen. Heather's chest heaving, as I can see some of the bruises and sore places begin to show on both ladies.

I kneel down beside them both, as money begins to change hands. Heather and Karen where both laying gasping on the floor, yet Heather's eyes were focused. While the last blow, had Karen dazed, and the loser of this fight.
Heather begins to push herself up. "Heather enough." I say gently grasping her arm.
Heather smiles at me. "I won, now I am going to let this bitch eat my pussy for dessert." Heather replies, as she begins to roll over onto her.

With a soft thump, Heather wakes to find she has rolled out of bed. The breath taking beauty after beating Karen in her dream, had rolled out of bed, as she rolled onto Karen in the dream waking her.
Heather's hazel eyes aware, as she gets up from the floor. "Computer!!" Heather says calmly, as she heads out to send a message, as night goes on, and in this case Heather had won the fight.

Part 2 coming .. with a different tale, and finish ... These stories done in fun, dedicated to two of the most beautiful, and exciting catfighters anywhere, with the deepest of respect to them both.
Ladies it is an honor knowing both of you.
Storm