News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Karen80 VS Heatherfights outdoor breakfast cafe the fight part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
The flight over had been tiring. Yet it felt as if I was standing in a ray of sunshine, as I saw Karen coming over to greet me.

It did not matter if it was day or night. Karen's beauty and friendship could raise my spirits, even on the darkest day.
Karen was radiant, her long blonde hair, cascading down, framing a face worth having poems, and paintings made due to it's freshness, youth and beauty.
Karen was wearing a simple blouse, crisp, with enough buttons undone to allow for her generous bosom, to breather easier.
The soft skinned cleavage rising, and falling gently. I try to keep my focus on her face, as her breasts jiggle, as she walks to me.
Her skirt, short, and slit along the side, to show, Karen had great legs as well.

Karen truly was impressive, face and figure.
As she gets close, she gives me a kiss on my cheek, before linking her arm through mine. "Keep staring, and I swear I will pop them out right here, you perv." Karen says, her hazel eyes laughing, as she caught me dropping my eyes to her heaving breasts.
Laughing softly, she hugs me. "Have to admit, you give me more eye contact than most men." She says, as we begin to head to her car.
"I want to stop for some breakfast." She says, as we leave, and I sit back, knowing if her driving was not to par this morning, I could always lose myself, in letting my eyes drink in her beauty, instead of watching the road.

My stomach begins to remind me, it was more than happy to find something to eat.
Karen finally arrving, and parking. As we get out, she drops something, and I enjoy how the skirt tightens over her ass, as she picks up some coins, that had spilled from somewhere on her car door.
This time I manage to have my eyes back up, as she smiles, and leads me to an outdoor cafe, business slow, yet moving along.

Soon we are seated, and I stare at the cup of tea, and scones on a small plate in front of me. Karen also having a fruit swirled parfait, as she looks at me and laughs. "I promise, I will fix you something more, when we get back to my place." "I just like being out here, as the day begins." Karen says, as she smiles at me. I wonder how a figure that full, and lush, could be gained by picking at such dainty foods, as she had before her.
yet I had to admire the work. I think I could even suffer through munching on dog biscuits, if it meant spending that time, in the company of this beautiful blonde.

"Oh my God, WHORE alert!!!" A woman's voice calls, as Karen and I are both startled by it, as the quiet moment is broken.
"Call the Royal navy, as this whore has probably sucked off, all their semen." We here as the lady saying it was obviously proud of her double edged comment.
Karen's eyes harden, as I know the layd must be coming up behind me for sure now. The rest of the chatter diminished, as the other patrons and passerbys stop and watch.
I hear the heels hit, the walkway, as I begin to turn, and Karen begins to rise from the small table.
As I turn, I happen to see one very fine pair of legs standing before me. A slim, short, and slit skirt, clinging to shapely hips. A blouse taut, over a toned belly.
A generous swell of breasts, as like Karen's several buttons are undone, to allow easier breathing as the blouse was probably a little too small, yet looked great stretched over the firm breasts.
Then I feel my breath taken, just as it had been when I first saw Karen's face picking me up.
"Hi Storm, sorry you had to go slumming today." Heather says, as she approves of my obvious enjoyment of every inch of her my eyes had seen.

Then before I can reply, a shower of water splashes over the beautiful, buxom brunette. Her blouse begins to cling to her breasts, as I can happily see, her nipples distend, as Heather was not wearing a bra. Making me that much more impressed with how firm her tits had to be.
I get up, and move back so I can take it all in, as Karen stands with an empty flower vase in her hand. The flowers laying on a table, as she had then thrown the water onto Heather. "Watch everyone, once water is thrown on them, witches melt." Karen says gleefully, hand on her hip.
The vase being set down, as it was simply a decoration at the cafe tables.
"Oh not melting, guess that makes you a bitch!!" Karen finishes as Heather glares at her, as she can feel her clothing clinging to her wetly.

Karen and Heather stand trying to stare each other down.
"Don't even think of it slut!!" Karen says, her voice soft, yet sounding deadly, as Heather smiles, picks up a different vase, and I step back as soon Water begins to drench Karen as well.
Any other time, I would have enjoyed to the fullest, having Heather, and Karen's hot sexy bodies pressed against me at the same time.
Yet I knew not to get between them, as this was not going to be a group hug, but a catfight.

People begin to scoot away, as they sense it, yet they are going to stay and watch.
Karen walks over to Heather, her hand rising quickly to grasp Heather's blouse. "Worst mistake you could make, cxnt!!" Heather hisses.
Then buttons begin to fly, and make noises as they land, as Karen tears Heather's blouse open, to expose the well formed breasts, much to my, and many others delight.
Karen's hand quickly grabs Heather's right breast. Squeezing it slightly, as she yanks it side to side, while Heather winces. "Go back home whore." Karen says, as more people begin to stop on the street and watch, as the buxom blonde handles the sexy brunette's large tit, while taunting her.
Heather glares at Karen, then as Karen lets the breast go free, before she slaps it hard.
Heather's face shows the pain, and sting of the slap, as her tit bounces, then slowly stands full, and proud again.
Even as Heather grabs Karen's blouse, more buttons flying, as I see Karen was wearing a very skimpy, and sheer bra, over her own generous breasts.
Karen's breasts beautiful, and easily visible through the bra. Her hands move to protect her tits by instinct, as Heather's hand shoots out, and slaps Karen's face. The sound of skin on skin sounds, as some people look away, while others begin to make calls on their cell phones.
Karen's head rocked by the blow, as she tries to quickly gather her wits. Heather tears Karen's bra off, and begins to punch, and slap the blonde's very firm, and sexy breasts.
Karen's hand grasping for Heather's hair, as Heather tries to punish Karen's large breasts, while keeping her from getting a hand hold on her hair.
Finally Karen does have Heather's hair. Yanking her head to the side, as she beings a knee up, into Heather's belly, while the brunette tries to wriggle free. Heather gasping loudly, as breath is knocked from her, and Karen manages to grab her, as they both go down to the ground together.
Arms working to try and get a hold. Slaps and punches being traded, as legs seek to gain leverage.
Karen's skirt coming off, as Heather manages to strip it, before punching Karen low in her belly, slightly above her crotch. Heather gives a cry of triumph, as she grabs Karen, and slams her own body, into the blonde. Karen sagging back, as she tries to regain her breathing, and wind.
Karen's hand has been tearing at Heather's skirt, and soon Heather gives into losing her skirt, to be able to stay on top of Karen, slapping the blonde's face and breasts.

As they struggle, and roll. The slender, wire tables topple, as tea, biscuits, jellies, and other items tumble to the gounrd or onto the two catfighters.
Karens thong goes flying, as Heather manages to finally have the blonde naked first. Yet she gloats to long, as Karen manages to shift to the side, helping Heather to lose her balance. A few quick hard slaps to Heather's heaving breasts, and the brunette is tossed to the side, as her thong panties come off in Karen's grasp.

Karen and Heather are both fighting completely nude now, as food and drink smears or glistens on their smooth skinned bodies.
Rolling, scratching, at times using dumped foor to shove in her each others faces.
Breasts, thighs, and nice asses exposed and food spattered. I had to admit but woud never say. Heather and Karen both looked good enough to eat, in more ways then one.
Heather tries to hold Karen's head down, as blonde hair flies. Her arm begins to smash down, as Karen manage to move her head just in time.
Her hand ful of Heather's hair now, as burnette strands begin to blow around as well. As Heather off balance from her missed attack, proves very vulnerable to Karen's forearm, that lands to the side of Heather's head.
Heather's head snaps, as Karen releases her hair, as she prepares to punch Heather again.

Yet Heather slides to the side, and begins to roll weakly on the ground, as I realize she can no longer defend herself. I begin to move in, as both Heather's and Karen's voluptuous naked bodies glisten from the beverages, and things knocked onto them or rolled in, as they fought.
Heather is rolled onto her back, as Karen begins to straddle her. I gently grab Karen's arm.
"Enough you won, the fight's over." I tell her, as she smiles.
"I'm just going to let her lick my wet pussy." Karen says, as she begins to position herself. Her pussy very wet, as she is very aroused from the fight, and the feel of Heather's hot sexy body, pressing naked against hers.
Both ladies chests heaving, as nipples thrust proudly on two pair of mouth watering tits.
"Lick it bitch." Karen says, then her eyes begin to open.

Karen's sheets are kicked aside, as her hand was massaging her moist clit. It had been a dream, yet had gotten her horny, as it played ouy.
Karen realizing Storm was not due to visit for another day, smiles, as she begins to finish pleasuring herself. "Storm if you had been here, you might have gotten very lucky indeed this morning." Karen says softly, wondering if she should tease him with it.
Soon she lay warm, and finished as daylight begins to seep past the curtains.

Karen gets up, and walks naked, in al her glory to the computer.

It is night, as Heather walks naked, like some young goddess to her computer.
Two screens come on.
"Bitch!!" Pops in a message on one screen, at the same time. "Whore !! Appears on the other.

Fingers rapidly typing, as at the same time in two different countries. "CYBERFIGHT!!!" Appears to both a breath taking brunette, and a drop dead gorgeous blonde at the same time.
As things go on, between Karen, and Heather. Two of the most beautiful, and sexy ladies, and catfighters in the world.

The end.

Heather // Karen .. my deepest regards and respect to you both. My thanks for you both always being good sports with me, as I do these stories and things you in them.
It is an honor, with you as with any of the incredible ladies I have gotten to be friends with in this forum.
Thank you, and hope you enjoy this little catfight fantasy.

Storm           

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Karen80 VS Heatherfights outdoor breakfast cafe the fight part 2
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 06:16:28 AM »
As you can see, I do honestly like both of these ladies.

They are both gorgeous, and look like they can handle themselves very well.

So I intended from the start to do 2 parts, a win for each. YET I also was not trying to influence in any way, one over the other. So made it both kind of a fantasy or dream for each lady.

As to the lenght, it really depends on location, I think. I do not think the local law would stay away, if the fight took half an hour to complete.
I try to keep something like that in mind, as well when writing. Still glad for the most part you enjoyed this. NOW I only have to hope, the two sexy ladies don't decide to team up, to come after me, for giving a win, even a non real one, to her opponent.

Still, if it was a pile on situation, MMMMmmmmmmmm Heather, and Karen taking me down together .. as the saying goes IF you gotta go, you gotta go, and what a enjoyable way that might be ?? LOL

Again ladies U R awesome !!!
Storm