News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Battle of the Female TV Leads! No. 16 The Sarah Connor Chronicles Vs Nikita

• 0 Replies

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
The Wrestling Wars and Netflix Vs Amazon series will return eventually (I'm having more fun with this series). But for now this is the Battle of the TV Female Leads! We'll be looking at some of the best and most infamous Female led TV shows and pitting their female heroine or anti-heroine actresses into a fight against one another! Today we're going to look at two shows that actually have a few things in common! Rare for this series. One is an Action/Sci-Fi cult classic and the other is an Action/Spy-Fic that had some great action. One is a pseudo sequel/prequel(depends on how you look at it) that I'm not sure is canon to it's franchise, while the other is an adaptation that's already being adapted again!  I think I know who'll win, but I'm super unsure. I picked these two shows because I thought the leads would have one hell of a fight against one another and both would look damn good doing it! So let's see who wins.

This week it's Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles's Lena Headey Vs Nikita's Maggie Q! These battles take place at the show's debut so we'll be looking back into the past for our references to how they were then! (We'll use their recent height and weight though because I have no idea how I'd find that for their debut season years).

Sarah Connor (The Sarah Connor Chronicles) - Lena Headey
Show Premier Date: January 2008
Headey' Age Then: 34
Height: 5'6
Weight: 119 lbs
{alt}

Nikita Mears (Nikita) - Maggie Q
Show Premier Date: September 2010
Q's Age Then: 31
Height: 5'6
Weight: 112 lbs
{alt}

Also if anybody has any ideas/suggestions for a third category (To break ties) I'd love to hear it! Please let me know in the comments or with a message. I'm trying one out in this poll, so let me know if you like the idea!
And if you have any ideas about a matchup, let me know! I always need ideas ;D

Bonus!
Sarah Connor
{alt}

VS

Nikita
{alt}
{alt}
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)