News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Underground fight club: Journey vs NatalieBlond

• 33 Replies

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
Re: Underground fight club: Journey vs NatalieBlond
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2023, 08:31:05 PM »
Just as my hands touch the backs of your knees, one of them comes up and hits me hard in the face. My head whips back and I fall backwards, my ass falling through the ropes and hanging off of the edge of the ring as the bottom rope is against the back of my knees. I hang there moaning and holding my face as blood runs from my nose between my fingers.
I could finish you off right now, but I'm in no hurry to do so. I want to cause you more pain before I finish you. "Let's work on your flat tits, bitch." While you hang from the ropes of the ring, I kick your little tits, trying to drive your tits into your ribs.
I'm better, hotter and stronger than you, bitch

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2023, 08:52:25 PM »
I am hanging there as you kick me in the chest causing me to cry out in pain. I grab the ropes and slide through them, quickly rolling away from you before pushing myself up onto my hands and knees.
"Are you trying to run away from me, slut? No way!" I kick you in the stomach when you're on all fours.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2023, 09:38:15 PM »
Natalie is so hot dominating Journey, but I know Journey has fight left in her, don’t run Journey attack back babe

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2023, 10:05:22 PM »
I ask out as you kick me in the stomach. I fall onto my side but as I do, I grab your kicking foot by the ankle and yank hard, trying to take you down.

Remind her you are not finished and you are still going to use that strap on to humiliate her

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2023, 10:31:55 PM »
I ask out as you kick me in the stomach. I fall onto my side but as I do, I grab your kicking foot by the ankle and yank hard, trying to take you down.
"Oh shit!" I didn't expect you to still be able to resist. I fall on my ass as you yank my leg. Sitting on my ass, I aimlessly kick my free leg into your body.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2023, 10:41:38 PM »
After you hit the mat in your back I roll away and use the ropes to climb back to my feet. “Look at you, back on your back like the slut you are,” I say as I move forward, trying to kick you while you’re down because I was never taught proper morals.
My untargeted kick misses and I try to get up faster. But you get up faster and the moment I try to get up you kick me in the boobs."Aaaah!! My tits!" I press both hands to my tits and fall onto my back.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2023, 11:20:46 PM »
“See what I mean? A slut like you just can’t stay off her back. All you’re missing is a dick inside you, but you’ll get that soon enough,” I say, pointing at the bag with the dildo in it. Then I smile and start trying to stomp on your chest and stomach.

Cheering Journey with her don’t take shit attitude don’t spare her use that dildo on her babe

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2023, 01:15:01 AM »
My vote goes for Journey this time! Beat her badly and use the dildo on her!

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2023, 11:11:21 AM »
“See what I mean? A slut like you just can’t stay off her back. All you’re missing is a dick inside you, but you’ll get that soon enough,” I say, pointing at the bag with the dildo in it. Then I smile and start trying to stomp on your chest and stomach.
Your foot flattens my tits and I scream in pain. "Ahhhh, you fucking stupid cxnt! I'm going to kill you for this.There will be bruises on my tits afterwards, it makes me angry. When you lift your foot to stomp me in the stomach, I, lying on my back, lift my foot and kick you between the legs. "Eat it, whore!"

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2023, 01:08:24 PM »
I stand there next to you, stomping over and over, really enjoying it as blood continues to drip from my nose. “Better to have perky little tits like me than flattened saggy pancakes like you!” I shout.

I raise my foot for another stomp, when your foot flies up and strikes me in the kitty. I cry out in pain, both hand shooting down to my kitty as I stagger back, knees together.
"My tits ain't saggy, bitch." I stand up and look down the neckline of my top and see fresh bruises on my tits. "You whore! You ruined my tits!"  In a rage, I hit a left straight punch to your tits and a right jab to your eye.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2023, 07:23:24 PM »
“They sucked to start with, I just made them worse,” I say as manage to block the left at my chest, but the right catches me and sends me staggering to the side, knees still together.

My head swimming and my kitty throbbing, I know I need a minute to recover, so I turn away from you, trying to get away from you as fast as I can.
Pathetic bitch, are you trying to run away from me again? I grab you by the hair on the top of your head, yank you hard to the side, and throw you to the floor.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2023, 08:14:52 PM »
I cry out as you grab me by my short blonde hair. My hands reach up, grabbing at yours before you yank my head to the side and throw me to the mat. I land hard on my stomach, ass jiggling as I hit. I moan and start trying to crawl away. My head still swimming as I try to regain my bearings.
"Don't run from me bitch, I'll still finish you."  I put my foot between your shoulder blades, pinning you to the floor with my weight, grab your hair with both hands and pull your hair up with all my might.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2023, 09:06:52 PM »
I squirm around under your foot as you pin me to the mat. I claw at the mat trying to get out from under you before you grab my hair and pull up hard. I scream in pain, my feet kicking wildly making my ass jiggle like jello and I grab your hands, trying to sink my nails into them to get you to let go.
Suddenly, I take my foot off your back, put my foot on the back of your head, let go of your hair, and stomp your face into the floor.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2023, 10:18:01 AM »
I take a breath as you take your foot off my back and let go of my hair, only for you to stomp the back of my head, slamming my face down into the mat. My entire body shaking from the impact as I lay there moaning, a stream of blood running across the mat from my nose. My vision fading in and out as I struggle to remain conscious.
"Hey bitch, not so fast, I'm not done with you yet." I'm going to give you more pain and humiliation before I finish you off. I grab you by the hair and drag you to the ring ropes. I hang your body on the ring ropes.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2023, 02:58:22 PM »
I moan as you drag me across the ring by the hair before hanging me up in the ropes. I hang there, head down, feet sliding along the mat. I slowly lift my head and once I realize what’s going on, I start squirming around and struggling, trying to get free.
"You're my punching bag now, bitch." I'm using you as a punching bag. First I alternate punches to your face and body, then I kick you in the stomach.