News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Catfight Tournament Poll Round 3 Fught 2 Kellymadison vs Brittneymature

• 35 Replies

Offline BrittneyMature

I grind my teeth I feel you sink your claws into my hair and yank on it “ughgh bitch” I moan out. I need to adjust. My left hand quickly rises into your hair. Grabbing it directly at the back. Grabbing as much as that dirty blonde hair of yours as I can. Yanking down on it hard. Meanwhile my right hand goes behind your back. My claws take down your backside. The thrill, excitement and pain uncontrolled through my body. I can feel our breasts push back and forth into one another. With every hair tug my hips slide forward as I buck my pussy into yours. I am trying to jab your clit with mine “ ughghgh you nasty cxnt. I’m going to have you crying in a hospital bed for months” pushing my forehead against yours so I can look directly into your eyes like the crazy bitch I am.

(I will post pics a bit later)

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
You two are having such a good start  Kelly….Britney….  You are showing that anything goes in how this fight will be.  Keep it up cause I am enjoying this   Thank you for the time you both have taken as well as the rest in this tournament to make it fun for us to read  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
Both of us slamming and ramming into each other attacking hair and big breasts as we slam and stumble around the locked in room screaming and attacking each other!! "Face it BITCH, your going down, and badly, maybe you can face off against whomever wins the championship!!" as i drive you hard back into the wall slamming my big breasts hard into yours "now give up like the good BITCH you are!!"   

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Love that post Kelly.  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
it was a fun match  great effort from the both of you
the prez tramp

Offline D69again

Both of us slamming and ramming into each other attacking hair and big breasts as we slam and stumble around the locked in room screaming and attacking each other!! "Face it BITCH, your going down, and badly, maybe you can face off against whomever wins the championship!!" as i drive you hard back into the wall slamming my big breasts hard into yours "now give up like the good BITCH you are!!"
Incredibly hot!