News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tit fights. Rules and victory

• 6 Replies

Offline grrreg

• Like a boss
Tit fights. Rules and victory
« on: October 16, 2014, 11:31:54 AM »
I'm Interested to know the rules and how the winner is determined in a pure tit fight competition

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Tit fights. Rules and victory
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 05:19:54 PM »
I'm Interested to know the rules and how the winner is determined in a pure tit fight competition

Yes, me too. Submission, pin, or cannot continue.  I have yet to see a titfight to the finish and how the loser reacts.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 06:19:46 AM »
To the best of my knowledge of this, the 2 ladies get face to face and hug eachother while smashing thier tits together, the one who gives up from the pain first loses.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 11:20:34 PM »
Have seen a private boxing match with body punches only. Breasts were an obvious target. Took quite a while for one of the ladies to give up. It was due to what she called cumulating damage. Belly punches did slow them down, but not decisively.

Offline JanaFights

• Try to beat mine. Or my body.
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 05:10:29 PM »
My fights have been quite like celeste anns so far. I like to compare, and grabbing the tits or hitting them would not do the job.
Although I had occasions where the losers tits were subject to abuse, mostly with rope.
Titfight, Tribing, Sexfight - Tests of Strength, Wrestling. Me vs You, Mine vs Yours.

Meet me on Trillian: JanaFights

Offline shinobi

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 02:43:49 PM »
My favorite titfight is between Lori and Tammy, two Russian gals.  It can be found on www.clips4sale.com, Catfight Planet Clip Store/Studio 6073.  Lori and Tami engage in various catfight contests, but the titfight portion can be found at the end of Rough Rally 2a and the beginning of Rough Rally 2b, both of which can be found on page 9 of the Catfight Planet Clip Store/Studio 6073.  While these two ladies are both standing, they mutually squeeze each others breasts until one says, "stop."  This is a best 2 out of 3 contest and goes for 3 rounds!  The first round lasts for almost 4 minutes, which is absolutely amazing considering the nature of the contest!  At times the girls would release their grip on their opponent and and either attempt to protect or grasp their aching tits, at which point the ref would shout "same," telling them to return to a mutual breast grip.  During these times Tami would often sneak in a good nipple twist on poor Lori!  These beautiful women only wear the tiniest of thongs for the titfight, and all the action is completely unscripted and unstaged; this is a real contest that each lady takes very seriously.  If you want to see how a woman wins in a hands on titfight, these two clips are essential!

Offline shinobi

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 02:52:45 PM »
This pic shows Lori and Tammi waiting for whistle to start their titfight!