News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Big Surprise!

• 0 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
A Big Surprise!
« on: March 06, 2018, 09:32:51 PM »
           This is another story about my gf Shannon. I have written a couple stories on here before about her and one of ex gf's but this one is a encounter with her bff.  As I've said here before Shannon was well aware of my love of watching two girls go at any type of contest physically to be the stronger, prettier, and just the better woman. Even more so if said contest was in front of ones bf. Shannon found out about my interest as a result of a shoving trash talking encounter with one of my ex gf's. As she told me about the confrontation she noticed my total attention was locked on her as she told me about it. She then put her hand on my thigh and felt her way up to the hard on I had and asked so this seems to turn you on. I told her yeah it does and she proceeded to ask me why and what exactly made it such a turn on. I told her each aspect of it and from then on she would tell me stories about her and some girls we knew fighting or wrestling each other.

She was ok with it and in fact really seemed to enjoy it. She however wasn't a particularly competitive girl and was not what you would consider aggressive toward other girls should a confrontation happened. Since some of you may not have seen my other stories I'll describe her to you. Shannon was 5'6 130 shoulder length blonde hair with a 36b chest that sat high and firm. She wasn't very defined muscle wise but toned. She was fair skinned very pretty face. She was very good at story telling and always would flex her muscles and playfully hold me down like I was the girl she was pinning or wrestling with while she described her fights. However I doubted she would ever actually do it for real. That was what made her reaction to my request that led to this account.

My birthday was coming up and she had asked what I wanted for it. I said well I'd love to see you wrestle another girl in a joking manner so I was a little taken back when she said that May could be arranged. Shocked at her response as she kinda smiled and said I would try that for you if it was safe. She said I just don't know who or where it would be. I said you're joking right? Messing with my head aren't you? She said no I could wrestle another girl without it becoming a big deal. I said well there isn't anything I wouldn't help with to see it as she smiled at me and said I'll kick some ass for you and show you what I can do if another girl messes with you. She said maybe I can get one of my friends to have a little match with me. I said Shannon I'll leave all that to you if you think you want to do that but you don't have to however I'd LOVE to see you do it.

I actually never expected it to happen and there wasn't anything said about it again of it being a reality so I figured that was that. Until the day before my birthday when I saw Shannon's best friend and although she wasn't an ex gf of mine she was a girl I had been with a few nights before I ever knew Shannon. Her name was Robin. Robin was over at my house quite a bit being that she and Shannon did a lot together. I nor Robin had mentioned anything about us being anything other than friends to Shannon prior to Shannon and I dating. No reason to really. I suppose I should describe Robin and what our relationship was once and now.

Robin and I were in high school together and while we never were actually bf-gf we had spent a few nights together. Robin was HOT. I mean hot. She was 5'9" 140 with long blonde hair past her neck with a very good tan. She was fit too. She worked out all the time and had well defined muscles but was a bodybuilder type just very toned. She was very competitive and played several sports in high school. Her best feature without a doubt was her 36dd chest. She and Shannon had met in college and became friends before I met Shannon. Robin also was aware of my love of female competition.. in fact that was what led to our first night together. My gf at the time Keri and Robin were good friends. We were all at my house one night after a party I had. Robin was going to stay the night so they could go shopping the next day. Well long story short an argument about who was the stronger girl "why" I don't know resulted in an arm wrestle, wrestling and eventually a full on fight as tempers flared. Keri had lost the first 2 rather badly which of course made her look bad in front of me. She started saying things and the trash talk started both ways until Keri slapped Robin. Robin went to her ass and made Keri submit before she would let her go and made sure Keri was aware that I had seen her kick her ass. Keri very upset left without a word and Robin once she settled down told me she didn't mean to let it get that far. I told her that it seemed to me she was just defending herself. She said she felt bad and I told her not to worry about it besides that was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. She smiled and said well it did feel good to put the little bitch in her place. One comment to the next and we ended up in the bed together and every now and then till she went to college the next fall.

Which brings us back to now and seeing her as she says to me hey Steve Shannon told me what you wanted for your birthday.  I was kinda embarrassed although I knew she was aware of it anyway. She was smiling at me and said are you excited about it? I said well I did tell Shannon but it hadn't been mentioned since so I don't think it's going to happen anyway. She continued smiling and said oh shoot I guess I shouldn't have said anything. I said what do you mean Robin? She said well Shannon asked her if she would wrestle her for my birthday. Nothing too rough just put on a little show for me to get me going. I said really and what did you tell her? She said sure it'd be fun. She said I didn't tell her about the fight and fun we had a while back so don't worry I won't say anything to her about that. She said Shannon told me to be over about 7 tomorrow night so please don't let on you know. I said I won't don't worry. Robin comes closer and says in my ear I know how much you love a good fight. I might have a surprise of my own too. See ya tomorrow night. Robin walks off and I'm standing there hard as a rock wondering what exactly she meant and was so worked up waiting till tomorrow night was going to be torture.

So here we are the night of my birthday and Shannon had fixed a nice supper and told me to go take it easy and watch some tv while she changed. Well a few mins later came the knock on the door. I answered it and no surprise Robin is there smiling as I open the door. Hey Steve she says. Shannon around? I say yes she went to change clothes you can go on up. Robin walks by and on to the bedroom Shannon was changing in as I try to relax and turn o the tv. About 20 mins Shannon and Robin walk in the room and Shannon sets beside me on my left and Robin to my right on the couch. Shannon snuggles up close and says what you watching babe. Robin is smiling as she watches Shannon rub on my leg and nibble on my ear. Shannon says you still want to see me wrestle for you? As I look at her she's smiling and says we'll Robin said she would wrestle me. I turn to Robin who is smiling as well. I turn back to Shannon as she says so would you like to see me Kick Robin's ass? That comment surprised me and as I looked at Robin I think it was a surprise to her too. Shannon kept on rubbing me and now was rubbing my crotch as she said don't worry I won't hurt her too bad. Shannon glanced over at Robin who wasn't smiling now but as Shannon looked her way she did smile again. I said are you sure Robin wants to wrestle? Shannon looks over at Robin and says Robin you wanna wrestle me? Robin smiles and says sure why not. Robin looks at me and says Shannon wants me to wrestle with her is that ok with you? I say sure I'd love to see it. Shannon rubs me a little more and says you set right here till we get ready. With that they both stand up and walk to the center of the room. Both have on a robe to their knees and Robin is the first to remove hers.

Robin has on a pair of short daisy dukes and a tshirt that was a little big. Shannon removes her robe and has on daisy dukes as well but has a string bikini top on. I see Robin look at Shannon with a confused look and she says I thought we were going to wear tshirt. Shannon says we were but I knew Steve loves this top on me. Shannon looks to me and says is it ok with you if I wrestle in this? Smiling I nod yes and she says I thought it would be. Robin I can tell isn't real pleased but she just shakes it off. Shannon says Oktoberfest ready Robin as they meet in the middle and both raise their hands and start with a test of strength. Both girls smiling and pushing on each other. I can tell while they are straining somewhat that neither is being real serious. It seems like it's scripted but I don't mind either way. Shannon's arms are tight with muscles showing her legs flexed and her chest pushing forward with her arms over her head. Robin's legs show how strong they are but I can't see much of her biceps or her chest with the tshirt on. A little sweat starts to appear on Shannon which defines her body more. All at once Robin goes to a knee and Shannon steps forward to hover over her pushing her downward to both knees. I can tell Robin is more or less letting Shannon do this to her as part of the show. Shannon flashes a smile to me and looks back to Robin and says that's right on your knees where you belong. I can tell Robin is not thrilled about allowing Shannon to do this but I'm sure she is doing what Shannon asked her to for my birthday.

Shannon continues to push Robin till she's got her arms pinned to the floor beside her head and sits on her stomach . Shannon says this is kinda fun Robin don't you think? Robin says sure it's fun you're on top. Shannon looks to me and says what about you Steve you having fun ? Which say oh yes it's awesome. Shannon says would you count this pin for me babe. I walk over and get down beside them as Shannon stares down in Robins eyes almost nose to nose as Robin is pushing back some to push her arms from the floor. I start the count 1-2-3. Shannon sits up and does a muscle pose looking down at Robin and says I WIN. Robin kinda rolls her eyes and shakes her head laying on her back as Shannon turns to me flexing an pushing her chest out. Shannon says told you Steve I kicked her ass just for you. I looked at Robin and she says ok Shannon get off now. Shannon looks toward her and says hold on loser my man is looking at me win. Shannon finally gets to her feet and Robin starts to sit up and just as Robin gets her elbows on the floor to push up Shannon takes her foot puts it to Robins chest and pushes her back down holding her to the floor standing on her chest. Shannon says I didn't say you could get up yet did I? Robin looks at Shannon as she wasn't expecting that and it startled her. I could tell this pissed Robin off and she said you better get your foot off me now. Shannon smiles at me and says ok you can get up now. Robin says you best watch yourself Shannon. Shannon ignores her comment as she walks to me and pulls me into her tightly and kisses me long and hard as Robin is standing up. Shannon breaks the kiss and says round 1 goes to me and now round 2 starts are you ready? I say sure am that was hot. Shannon says I told you I could kick her ass if I wanted to. I said you sure did babe no doubt? Shannon says I'm going to freshen up a minute and I'll do it again for you. I could sense that Robin was at the end of her rope. I walked over to Robin and asked if she was ok. Robin said I'm fine Steve but she's beginning to push me too far. Robin looked at me and said I want to ask you something before she gets back. I said sure what is it? She said I know when we were younger we couldn't commit to each other but I know the time we were together was fun . Did you think it was good ? Yes Robin it was. In fact I have thought about it a lot since then and a few mins ago  it was hard to watch Shannon beat you like that. I hope you're ok. Robin said I'm ok. Shannon came back in and said ready for round 2 Robin. Robin looked at her and said sure why not Shannon. Robin stood and Shannon came over to me and said as she put her arms around my neck when I get done with her this round I'm going to give you a play by play of this ass kicking Im giving her just for you.  I said don't be too hard on her. Shannon gives me a wink and turns around and faces off with Robin. Shannon says ready Robin. Robin says yeah I think so Shannon. Shannon and Robin start circling around and Shannon reaches around and grabs Robin in a head lock and the fight was on again.

Shannon was making a show of it now walking around pulling Robin around the room and over in front of me as she stopped and asked if I wanted to feel her muscle as she flexed her free arm. I rubbed my hand along her arm and she smiled at me and said you like that Steve? I think you seem to like it better than Robin is right now. She said say Robin you like it? Robin said in a strain screw you Shannon. Shannon cranked down and twisted Robins neck and flung her to the floor. She released the headlock and allowed Robin to flop flat on her back. Shannon flexes her biceps and said I wish I had known it was this much fun to kick ass along time ago. She walks to Robin and grabs her hair and yanks up and Robin cries out damn Shannon that hurt bitch. Shannon just laughed and said oh I'm sorry Robin I'm just enjoying stomping your ass so much I forgot how strong I am. She then takes a fist and punches Robin in the stomach. Robin is doubled and coughing as she drops to her knees holding her stomach. Shannon smiling and paces around Robin looking down on her and says how's it feel Robin? Does it hurt? Robin looks up at Shannon and then over to me and she's mad. Shannon said no need to look at him bitch he won't save you. He loves watching me stomp your ass. Robin says Shannon I've had it now. Shannon says ohhh I'm so scared. With that Robin stands and pulls her shirt off revealing her huge form tits.

Robin said ok that's it I'm done. Shannon said you better put that tshirt back on as she walks to Robin. Robin says why Shannon? So Steve doesn't see how much bigger my tits are than yours? Robin said it's not the first time he's seen them. Shannon looks confused at Robin and says what are you talking about? Robin said that's right Shannon. He's seen me kicking ass before and I gave him a show just like I'm fixing to now. Shannon says whatever I've been stomping your ass all around this room and just because your fat tits are out won't change that. Robin said I'm done helping you turn Steve on now I'm going to do it on my own. Shannon said I knew you wanted him you stupid bitch why do you think I asked you to fight? I wanted to make sure you knew and to show Steve who is the better woman. Robin says then why ask me to wear this big shirt and ask me to let you win? Shannon said I didn't want him looking at your fat tits and an advantage is always good in a fight. Robin said well now he's going to see that straight up. Shannon lunges at Robin and is wrapped up in a bear hug as Robin catches her. Shannon let's out a grunt as Robin squeezes her tight to herself. Shannon starts hitting Robins arm to get her to release her. Robin applies more pressure and shakes Shannon taking her off her feet .

Robin says you feel that Shannon? You feel what it feels like to be crushed by real tits. Shannon is hitting at Robins back to break the grip. All at once Robin slams Shannon to the ground hard on her back. As Shannon arches her back in pain. Robin stands over her flexes her biceps and says look Steve this is what a woman looks like. Shannon says stop that you bitch. Robin looks down and says what's wrong Shannon? You're not worried he might like some real tits are you? She says let's see ok. Robin walks to me and says I miss having you feel these and I know you do too. I stand in awe of the sight as Robin asks me if it's ok with me if she kicks Shannon's ass? Before I can reply she starts rubbing my hard on and leans into me and kisses me. She breaks the kiss and says if you want I'll stop and leave or do you want to watch us fight for this as she is still working my hard on. Shannon gets up and is on her way to us and I say fight. Robin says good as she turns just in time to get punched in the stomach. Shannon pulls Robin to her as she's doubled over from the gut punch. Shannon says I don't think so bitch. Shannon raises a knee into Robin's gut and another umphh follows. Shannon looks to me still holding Robins hair. I'm going to kick her ass Steve. Robin rams her shoulder into Shannon and drives her to the wall. Shannon grunts and slides to the floor sitting against the wall. Robin stands up and says you little bitch I'm done messing around with you.

Robin pulls Shannon to her feet holding her hair. She slams her back against the wall and punches her stomach twice and then holds her up by her throat. She looks at her and says we'll looks like you might be done Shannon. Shannon says dream on bitch I'm not done. Robin says good. She smacks Shannon hard and then backhand. Robin presses her body to Shannon smashing her to the wall as she lifts a knee in Shannon's crotch. Keeping her pinned to the wall body to body. Robin says this is so much fun Shannon. Kicking a girls ass in front of her man and showing him whose better. Steve loves it as you know as she lifts another knee into her crotch. Again it draws a low groan from Shannon. Robin whispers in her ear I'm taking him Shannon. He's mine now. Shannon tries to push off the wall. Robin lifts another knee that stops that. Robin says he loves big tits and muscles you know. I think we both know who has the most between you and I don't we? Go ahead Shannon look down. Shannon tilts her head down and can only see Robin's huge form tits as they have swallowed the smaller weaker tits of Shannon. Robin says you know I think Steve should see. Robin calls to me to come closer. Shannon protest which gets another knee that stops that. As I see them chest to chest Shannon is whimpering as Robin looks at me and says look at my big strong tits Steve. Shannon can't compete with a real woman. Look at her Steve she's a weak little bitch. You like watching me kick your gf's ass Steve? I do like watching you fight. Shannon are you done? Shannon again says nothing.

Robin says no answer Shannon? Good. Robin pulls away and lets Shannon fall to the floor. She steps away and says look at your gf Steve.  Aren't you impressed with her? Robin says would you unhook this bra for me I'm getting hot and I think Shannon is as well. I unclasp her bra as Robin turns to me and her big tits still appear to be supported as they haven't dropped any. She flexes her arms and says what do you think Steve? As I massage her arms and rub her big tits as she guides my face to suck on one. She moans with pleasure as she looks at Shannon sitting at her feet. Robin said yes Steve that feels good. As I pull off she asks me if she's better than Shannon at which I say yes you are. She says can I kick her ass some more? I tell her to show me whose better. Shannon is pulled to her feet as Robin says get that top off her. Shannon says I'm not finished as her top is pulled off. She throws a weak punch that Robin catches easily and holds the arm to the wall. Robin presses her big firm chest to Shannons and I watch as Robin crushes her chest. Robin is pushing into her as Shannon whines and whimpers as her tits are beaten and destroyed by Robins superior rack. Robin smiles and asks Shannon if she's had enough? She gets no answer. Robin asks me do I like watching her dominate my little gf. Robin you are so damn sexy kicking her ass. Robin leans into Shannon and says tell Steve Shannon. She says tell him who is kicking your pitiful ass. Shannon shakes her head no no please don't make me. Robin says tell him now or I'll make you watch me pleasure him when I finish. Shannon begs Robin please don't make me say it. Robin says now bitch tell him as she pulls back and slams her chest into Shannon and again says do it. Shannon looks to me and says she's kicked my ass Steve. She wins , I can't beat her she's too strong. Robin says what else bitch? Shannon says her tits are better and stronger than mine she's the better stronger woman. I can't compete with her she's kicking my ass. Robin smiles and says good job you little weak ass slut. Robin asks me if I liked it and I say yes yes I love watching you kick Shannon's ass. Robin pulls Shannon from the wall and gets behind her and puts her into a sleeper hold. She walks her in front of me and says I haven't put any pressure yet Shannon cause I need to tell you something first as Shannon can barely stand and likely wouldn't be if not for Robin having her head. She says Shannon do you like feeling my big tits in your back? They feel good against your smooth skin. Your little tits don't look so good now. You know I'm taking Steve right? Shannon says yes Robin I know. You know I had fun kicking your ass for him. You didn't really think you could win did you Shannon? As Robin starts to tighten the hold. Shannon starts to come to life as she feels the grip tighten on her. Robin says that's right little one you're going out right on front of Steve so there's no doubt about this fight. Shannon says no please Robin don't you don't have to do this as Robin smiles and runs her tongue tracing Shannon's ear and says oh yes I do . Shannon begs as she kicks and struggles to escape. I'm standing directly in front of Shannon as Robin tightens her hold. Shannon looks at me and says please Steve don't let her do this. Robin says silly Shannon he's not going to help you. He's too hard watching me kick your ass. He's wanting it as much as I do. Tell her Steve. Tell her what you want. Robin says you want me to put her to sleep Steve? I say yes Robin show me how dominant you are. Robin says see Shannon I told you he's mine now. He watched the whole thing and he loves watching you get your ass kicked. Robin tightens up more as Shannon's body stops kicking and struggling. Robin says that's it just go to sleep Shannon. Go to sleep so I can get to screwing your ex bf's brains out while I have him right on top of your unconscious weak little body. Robin shakes Shannon with side to side as she goes limp. Robin holds her off the ground and allows her feet to drag the floor as she walks to the bed carrying Shannon by the sleeper hold. She flings her beaten body to the bed and turns to face me. She says so you want me Steve or that as she points to Shannon. I embrace her and Robin lays on Shannon and says atleast she's good for something cause she sure ain't a fighter or much of a lover either as we go to it using Shannon as a prop under us.

THE END