News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Wife's First Fight

• 8 Replies

The Hammer

My Wife's First Fight
« on: October 11, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »
     This is a true story!  My wife, a former topless dancer, and I, like to travel throughout this beautiful Country of ours on our motorcycle.  Last year, we found ourselves in a small town in Texas, where we decided to spend the night.  After checking into a local Motel and having dinner, we headed to the local Honky Tonk for a few drinks.  My wife, of course, dresses to thrill.  We entered the bar with her wearing a very low waisted, black leather mini skirt, with black strappy heels and a sleeveless, extremely low cut, black leather vest.  Her bare midriff proudly displayed a dangling belly ring, and as soon as we entered, all eyes were on her and she loved every minute of it.  We decided to play a little pool with some of the locals, and before I knew it, her pretty little ass bumped into some Cowboy, whose girlfriend didn't like it. 
     My wife quickly apologized, but that apparently wasn't good enough.  Words were exchanged and the next thing I know, this woman slaps my wife across the face.  The sound of the slap got everyone's attention.  My wife fell backwards into another woman, who didn't appreciate it.  The first woman charged towards my wife, grabbling her by the hair as a huge crowd quickly gathered.  The second woman held my wife's arms back as the first woman rifled 3 hard rights into my wife's belly.  My wife's vest was ripped open during the struggle, exposing both tits and the nipple ring she wore on her left nipple.  A left hook to the side of the face snapped my wife's head back, knocking her to the floor, just as the bouncers arrived to break things up.
     The crowd was going wild as the woman were separated.  My wife was helped up by one of the bouncers and we were led out the backdoor, as were the other women and most of the crowd.  When we got outside, the owner of the bar said, "You folks aren't from around here, are you?"  We told him no and he said, "In this part of Texas, you don't fight indoors, you fight outdoors, and you fight by our rules."  My wife told him, "I don't want to fight."  And he told her, "Well, you already are.  And one of the rules we have around here are when the women want to fight, , they fight topless.  Now before you do anymore fighting, take your top off."  The other woman, dressed in jeans and cowboy boots, had already taken her shirt off and was standing there in her bra.  My wife looked at her and said to the owner, "I'm not wearing a bra."  "That's not my problem.  You should have thought of that before you came into my bar fighting." 
     She took her torn vest off and threw it on the ground.  The crowd was in a frenzy.  Just then, the bouncers came out the back door carrying whips and chains.  I yelled out, "What the hell is going on here?"  "Oh, it's just another one of our rules.  In Texas, when our women fight, they fight topless with whips."  I said, "You people are insane."  The owner just looked at me, "We know."  One of the bouncers attached the chain with a leather cuff to my wife's right wrist, while the other bouncer attached the other side of the chain to the woman's left wrist.  They were both handed a Cat-O-Nine tails.  My wife, holding the whip in her left hand while the other woman held her's in her right hand.  The large crowd then stepped back to give the women some room.
     Without warning, the owner of the bar ordered them to start.  The other woman struck first, cracking the whip across my wife's left tit, taking dead aim at her nipple ring.  My wife winced in pain but did not cry out.  The other woman seemed like she had experience with the whip, while my wife seemed rather clumsy with it.  My wife tried to strike the other woman, but absorbed 2 more lashes across her left tit.  Then I realized, my wife is right handed, but had the whip in her left hand.  The other woman was obviously right handed and much more comfortable using her right.  Each time my wife tried to hit her with the whip, the woman countered expertly, beating my wife to the punch.  As soon as my wife would bring her left arm back, the woman would rake the whip over her left tit.  Deep red welts were quickly forming all over my wife's left side.  Each time my wife got whipped, she'd groan in pain, but refused to quit.  She tried to pull the other woman closer to her by pulling the chain towards her, but when they were within striking distance, the other woman ripped 5 hard rights into her taut belly, with the final punch administered with the butt of the whip.  The sound of the punches slamming into her belly echoed throughout the air.  The other woman struck her with the whip again, this time raking several lashes across my wife's back in quick succession. 
     My wife never had a chance.  Each time she would try to retaliate, the other woman would deliver quick, stinging lashes across her left tit.  10 minutes into this drubbing, my wife's left tit began to bleed.  Soon, blood was trickling down her left side and her left tit was painted blood red.  The owner finally stepped in and stopped the fight.  After being restrained for the entire fight by the bouncers, I finally came to my wife's side, covering her up with my own shirt.  The owner said he'd be happy to buy us both a drink, but we were sick of Texas hospitality.  We jumped on our bike and headed back to the motel.  A few days later, after she had a chance to recover, she decided the beating wasn't that bad after all.  The idea of fighting topless in front of all those people excited my wife.  She said if she ever had the chance to do it again, she would do it in a heartbeat.  And that was my wife's first fight.

Offline clawurface

• It's not really a catfight until there's blood!
Re: My Wife's First Fight
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 10:52:17 PM »
Damn HOT! I love it!!!

petelv

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 12:03:57 AM »
Excellent story

pete

luvgirlfites

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 11:59:25 PM »
I like the fact that she wants to fight in front of a crowd so I bet she goes back to that same bar just to show off.  Some women are that way...........and I love it.

Dirty Diva

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »
Hammer:  See if you're wife wants to participate in my "Bull Whip Fight"

Tia

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 05:45:01 PM »
I'd love to be in a fight like this~!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 05:53:43 PM by Tia »

Dirty Diva

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 09:47:26 PM »
Tia and I have been talking trash.  I'll take her on, if she's woman enough!

Tia

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 10:54:14 PM »
Dirty Diva, I kicked your ass once, now I'll whip your ass; and tits.  Ready when you are...

The Hammer

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 10:49:06 PM »
This sounds a lot like how the "Bull Whip Fight" will go between Tia and Diva.  The question is, who will be who?