News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight Marie & Emma

• 1 Replies

James1

Catfight Marie & Emma
« on: November 05, 2009, 05:43:17 PM »
This was one of only three catfights i have ever been witness to and it was an amazing experience. Emma was 35yrs at the time and Marie 44yrs, they both worked for the same company but in different offices and they both hated each other, i don't know the reason why but it had always been that way even since i started working there and nobody seemed to know what caused it.
They had several scuffles over the years but nothing substantial until this day.
For some reason things had come to a head and they decided that they needed to fight each other and sort things out once and for all, so a mutual friend arranged for them to fight in one of the big offices with a lot of room after work one night.
It was quite a hush hush affair and only a few people were allowed to watch, i wasn't invited but a friend managed to alert me to what was happening on the day and i worked late purposely that night so i could go and watch the two of them settle their differences.
When i got there Emma was there but no sign of Marie, she was dressed in tracksuit bottoms and trainers and a white t-shirt, she seemed quite calm and ready. Ten minutes later Marie appeared wearing a pair of black trousers, flat black shoes and a white blouse. At this point it would seem appropriate to point out that barring age, both women were about equal. Emma was 5'4 an about 130lbs, Marie was 5'4, about 125lbs.
As soon as Marie arrived they just glared at each other and then Emma grinned and walked towards the centre of the office, Marie followed her and as they reached the centre Marie grabbed Emma by the right shoulder and spun her round to face her, she already had her other hand drawn back and before Emma could say anything, Marie slapped her hard across the face sending Emma to the floor.
I'll never forget the look of shock on Emma's face right after the slap, the sound of it echoing around the office and the red hand print it left on Emma's cheek.
Emma sat on the floor for a moment in shock i think, Marie was quite happy to let Emma get up, she was confident she could take Emma and wanted to hurt her a bit first, i remember looking at Marie as she waited for Emma to get up, she had a grin on her face which was very arousing!
Emma clambered to her feet and charged at Marie and grabbed her and the two of them went to the floor and they began to struggle on the floor with each other trying to get the better of each other, they rolled around for a minute or so before Marie pushed Emma away and stood up, i noticed now that Emma's t-shirt was ripped around the collar slighty. They circled each other preparing to go at each other again................

petelv

Re: Catfight Marie & Emma
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 01:48:19 AM »
James1 ,  Great start to this story.  I am looking forward to the next part.

pete