News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight Marie & Emma - COntinuation

• 0 Replies

James1

Catfight Marie & Emma - COntinuation
« on: November 06, 2009, 04:46:24 PM »
They circled each other preparing to go at each other again................This is when the fight started getting interesting.
As they circled each other the "trash talking" started, they were calling each other bitch and cow and slag, but then Marie said "I'm going to a teach you a lesson you little bitch" and there was something about the way she said it that meant she had was going to do more than just beat emma up.
The two women eventually ran at each other with fists flying, there was a scuffle and both women were wild - as if all the years of hatred and bitchiness towards each other was being unleashed. They were had hold of each other with one hand and both were throwing punches at each others head and face trying to land as many blows as possible. If you could have seen the look on there faces, Emma's teeth were gritted so hard she was almost slavering down her chin and Maire had a look in her eyes like i had never seen.
They must have traded ten or eleven punches each but then one of Marie's punches caught Emma on the nose and it just split like a pair of curtains, blood was running down emma's face from her nose, she clasped her hands over her face to stop the blood but it was seeping out through her fingers and down the back of her hands. Marie saw her opportunity to inflict real pain now and didn't waste it!
Emma was stood with her head down and both hands clasped across her face and her broken nose, Marie waded in and punched her in the face a couple of times through Emma's hands and she then stepped back and swung her foot up and kicked Emma in the face, this sent Emma to the floor and before she could react Marie was on top of her and sat on her.
Now all the people watching had agreed not to intervene unless it went to far, now i thought this was to far but obviously nobody else agreed because they all stood there mesmerised. Marie prized Emma's hands off her face and pinned them to the floor behind her head, i think she wanted to admire her handy work!
Emma's face was covered in blood and she was wimpering, well and truly beaten but Marie hadn't finnished. She took hold of Emma's t-shirt were it was torn around the collar and with her bare hands and an almighty grunt, she ripped the t-shirt in two and rived it off Emma and threw it out of the way leaving her still sat astride Emma who was now just in tracksuit bottoms and a white bra......................................