News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Heidi and Connie (The Re- Match)

• 3 Replies

Blndfan

Heidi and Connie (The Re- Match)
« on: November 18, 2009, 07:05:28 PM »

Part One

Heidi was still sore from her fight with Connie. Still, she was ticked off over the brunette’s futile attempt to embarrass her. She’d seen Connie in the gym but neither Connie nor she would mention the fight. Then Last Friday night Heidi was at a local pub. She loved flirting with all the guys and for the most part she was the entertainment for the evening. She’d been drinking a bit more than she should, and her inhabitations were becoming a bit out of control. Her tone figure was concealed in a white spaghetti strap blouse with a blue plaid mini skirt. Basically she looked like a school girl. The other women there were beginning to be annoyed. Now because she was busy messing with the fella’s hearts she hadn’t noticed Connie slip into the pub. The brunette was looking hot! She had on a Black mini skirt with a black tank top, which was concealed by her leather jacket.  She looked like a bad little city girl.
Connie had been watching the blonde for awhile. The thought of this now intoxicated little blonde bimbo once pinning her was really beginning to get under her skin. Then it happened Heidi eyes Connie.
“Hey there’s the brunette bitch I smothered last week at the pool!”  Heidi smirks as she approaches Connie.
“Listen Heidi you’re in no condition to start this here!” Connie responds.
“Awe scared I might punish you again Bitch!” Heidi continues to taunt the brunette.
“That’s it!” Connie shouts, as she lunges for the drunken blonde, who staggers backwards. But before she can reach her some guys hold her back.
“Barbie your so lucky you’re drunk I’d love to rip you apart right here!” Connie states; as the guys sit her back down.
“Awe Bitch has got her posse to protect her!” Heidi retorts, turning back towards the brunette.
“Fuck! You’re mine Blondie!”  Connie screams as she grabs the blonde.  Connie is furious and she grabs Heidi’s head and tugs at the light haired tresses.
“Oweeee!” Heidi screams as she tries to defend herself, eventually falling over a table with Connie on top of her.
The crowd understands Connie’s right for vengeance but Heidi is in no shape to mount any kind of retaliation. After a few moments of Connie’s vicious assault its obvious Heidi can’t fight back. The blonde’s blouse has been ripped to shreds and seconds later the brunette has ripped of the blonde’s bra and begun to damage those pink nipples. Soon enough attendees have managed to get Connie off of Heidi. The blonde looks terrible. Of course with all the liquor she has no idea what’s happened.  Connie is asked to leave and some friends take Heidi Home.
   The next day Heidi has found out about the night be fore’s spat with Connie and feels it everywhere. She rolls across the bed and takes some advil for the pain. The blonde knows her new found nemesis can not be allowed to get away with this.
Heidi soon finds the phone and through mutual connections gets a hold of Connie.
   “Bitch you are so dead!” Heidi exclaims as soon as she hears Connie’s voice.
“Oh really I hope you can withstand pain better than you hold your Shirley temples Barbie.” Connie laughs as she sits down in a chair.
   “Oh I’m going to be holding something alright you brunette bitch, I’ll be ripping those breast of yours until you beg for mercy.” Heidi retorts.
   Both agree to meet for a re-match. The fight will take place at a mutual friends apartment.  Stay tuned.

petelv

Re: Heidi and Connie (The Re- Match)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 07:47:29 PM »
I am looking forward to the next part of this story.

pete

Blndfan

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »
Part two-
The night of the re-match has arrived.  Heidi and Connie are predicting very different outcomes. Connie’s motivation is to full body press her naked blonde rival.  Forcing the blonde to understand she has defeated every ounce of Heidi both physically and mentally and that there is no escape.  However, the brunette vixen also knows she must overwhelm her fear of failure if she intends to redeem herself. Heidi’s commitment is to once again straddle her nude and ravished raven haired rival, forcing Connie to, for a second time, submit to her. The blonde’s only fear is she will be overwhelmed with self-confidence and make a serious mistake. 

Note*  Now you know their motivations,the first test will be who looks the hottest in the pre-match exhibition.

Blndfan

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 10:31:10 PM »
Part Three
The large living room begins to fill with attendees. All our excited about tonight’s approaching competition. Both ladies know what’s at stake. They also know by wearing just the right attire might toss the crowd in their favor.
Connie enters the room first. ZZ top’s legs begins to play, as she dances about. The raven haired brunette, in pigtails, has on a very low cut black silk robe. Promenading around the room everyone can’t help but notice her long firm legs.  Connie is a fine example of the bad city girl. You know the type; full lips, jet black hair, smoke eyes and smirk. Untying her robe and letting it fall as she twist we see her subtle figure in a skimpy triangle top with Brazilian tie bikini in a black flower print. The music stops and she begins to stretch.
    Heidi enters next, her long blonde hair in a pony tail, with her equally delicious figure in a minuscule triangle top with matching thong animal print bikini with gold trim. She saunters about winking and bouncing to everyone’s delight, as Aerosmith’s walk this way echoes through the room. Her eyes gleam with confidence, but her smile turns into a sneer as she eyes her adversary.  Connie’s little assault at the local bar is still in her memory. The blonde is then allowed to stretch as well. Soon both will be in the heat of an erotic and furious catfight.