News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

short story about me and my boss wife (my another bad day)

• 1 Replies

suneha

short story about me and my boss wife (my another bad day)
« on: November 30, 2009, 12:41:30 PM »
Here is a story
I had just left my office after a long day. I was wearing my favorite outfit, trying to look my most feminine and beautiful. It was a white crisp tight shirt tucked into a black satin knee high pencil skirt and 4inch knee high boots.  I was walking to myr car when I heard the sound of high heels making clicks behind me. Suddenly, there was a woman’s hand on my shoulder. I spun around in her tracks and saw the other woman. It was the boss’s wife. She said “I thought I told you to stay away from my husband you little slut!” I had been sleeping with her boss to make sure that she’d get that new promotion.

I took a step back. She said “Look, he wants to have sex with me and not you…I can’t help that, and I really don’t think you have the right to stop me.” The wife smiled and said “Oh, you’re going to regret that choice of words you little homewrecking bitch!” I tried to respond, but before she could, the wife punched her in the stomach, right where her blouse met my skirt.

I gagged and grabbed her stomach, falling slowly to my knees…she said “You fucking bitch!!” and got back up, lunging at the wife. The wife dodged out of the way and pushed me in the back, throwing me to the ground. “Another big mistake, slut!.” i laid there on the ground and the wife grabbed me by the hair, picking me up and punching me in the face several times. i screamed as my pretty face was beaten by the other woman. The wife kept me standing and punched me in the stomach once again.  She let mea fall to the ground, then kicked me in the stomach again.. ia doubled up on the ground and started to cry. i yelled “Please stop!! Stop hurting me!!”

The wife laughed…she said “swear to me that you’ll never go near my  husband again!”  i hesitated for a second, and the wife slapped me hard in the face, saying “swear it you bitch!” i said “Ok, ok, just please stop!!” The wife said “Well I’ll stop punching you, but you need to learn a lesson.” i was scared. She said “What will you do to me?” She grabbed the beaten me by the hair and dragged her to a lamppost. She tied my hands behind the post, leaving her there crying for the people to find the next morning.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: short story about me and my boss wife (my another bad day)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 10:25:45 PM »
You really do end up in the most horrid problems.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!