News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kenzie (Cumminsgirl3) fights Jessica (Brunettedominator)

• 11 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Kenzie (Cumminsgirl3) fights Jessica (Brunettedominator)
« on: April 06, 2013, 06:37:46 AM »

Part 1

Hi, my name is Kenzie and I am brunette, 5’5”, 140 lbs. My boyfriend Zack and I have been going out for quite a while now. Zack has been working a lot of hours for a while now and I don’t get to see him as often as I would like. I haven’t had a computer and I sometimes ask Zack if I can use his. He has passwords for most of his accounts and not that I was really trying, but I noticed that he has kept me locked out of many places on his computer. Also he rarely lets me use the computer for a long period of time, unless he is there.

Zack has a very good job as an engineer for a railroad and he works a lot of hours, and sometimes he works double shifts and I don’t see him for days at a time. A couple of days ago Zack took me out to a bar and I had a little bit too much to drink. We went to Zack’s house afterwards and we made hot passionate love and I sucked him really good, but In the morning when he had to get up for work, I just couldn’t wake up so Zack left me there sleeping. Usually when I sleep over and Zack goes to work I leave when he leaves. I woke up late in the morning and I felt so tired and lazy and I figure there just wasn’t any rush. I was watching TV and I noticed his computer was on. I sat down and I started sending a few emails when I realized that his password protection was not on. I was only being curious. I wasn’t trying, and I didn’t expect to find anything, but I saw some emails from a girl named Jessica.  I’m looking through the emails and I realize that Zack isn’t working as much over time as he says he’s working.

This little blonde slut is sending him kinky pictures of herself dressed in a police uniform and with whips and chains, and talk about spanking his ass. I got even more pissed off in another email when she was talking about his big cock and the extreme orgasms that he gave her. I was getting angrier and angrier as I read her emails, and Zack’s too. She kept asking Zack if he broke up with his ugly fat cow girlfriend yet. She kept telling Zack that if he doesn’t break up with me soon that she was going to beat the shit out of me and show Zack what a stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow I really am. She asked him how turned on he would be if she blackened my eyes and broke my fuckin nose. She asked my Zack how hard he would get if she took my over her knee and spanked my ass until it was all bloody and swollen and black and blue. She told Zack that she would dominate and humiliate me and make me her slave. This skinny little 5’4”, 110 lb blonde whore was telling my boyfriend that she was going to make me her dog and walk me in the dog area at the park.
She knew I was at Zack’s house last night and she was begging him to let her come over to beat me up. Zack didn’t think this little whore could beat me up. He warned her that I am bigger and stronger than she is and that I know how to fist fight. She told him that she would fight me for him.

I found this skinny little sluts phone number on the computer, so I called this whore up on the telephone to fuckin tell her off, and as soon as I hear her voice I start screaming, “slut, whore, I saw all of your emails and I know that you’ve been going out with my boyfriend. You better say away from him or I’ll come and find you, and I’ll knock the shit out of you, do you understand me bitch.” I was expecting the skinny little whore to be scared, but she surprised me by screaming, “you fat fuckin cow, I’m warning you, you better stay away from me and Zackary. I’m telling you if you show up to start fuckin trouble, I’ll knock the shit out of you. I’m warning you, I’v been waiting a long time now to dominate you and show Zackary just what a stupid, submissive fat cow you really are.” I’m so angry I want to crawl through the phone wire and knock her teeth out right then and there and I scream, “you tell me where and when you skinny bleached blonde little whore and we can settle this once and for all.” Jessica screams, “I’ll email you the name and address of the bar where Zackary and I will be at tonight bitch and we’ll see just how tough you are.” How dare this whore, calling my man Zackary, and wanting to fight me for him.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Kenzie (Cumminsgirl3) fights Jessica (Brunettedominator)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 06:44:38 AM »

Part 2

I didn’t know this bar that they were going to be at, and I decided to go home so that I could get ready to fight this whore. Time wasn’t going by fast enough for me. I must have changed my clothes a dozen times, I didn’t want this slut to look nearly as good as I look. I took my shower and I put on my makeup and jewelry and I decided on my yellow mini dress and my 4” heels. I looked in the mirror and I was very happy with what I saw. I had on my yellow summer dress, my 2” high heeled boots and my fishnet stockings. I knew I would look better than this skinny little whore bitch.

Let me start off by telling you about how I fight. I have been in a lot of fights. I hate those winey little cry baby’s that start out thinking that they’re so fuckin tough and after you punch their face and they start to bleed, they instantly realize that this isn’t the kind of fight that they thought that it would be, and they start getting all wining and crying. When I fight we raise our fists up like two men, and we start to punch and kick and rip out hair & tear clothing off. I don’t ever beg anyone to stop. We beat the shit out of each other until one of us is knocked out and the woman that is standing wins. I don’t win all my fight, it’s probably about 60% I win, 20% We are both too beat up to tell who the winner is, and 20% I lose.
Zack and I have been going with each other for about 3 years, and although we don’t live together, you could call us unofficially engaged. I say that because we haven’t actually set the date, we have been talking about marriage, and he bought me this big, diamond cluster engagement ring which I always wear on my right hand.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 06:52:39 AM »

Part-3

It was 10 pm and I walked through the door of the bar. I looked around and I realize that this is some kind of kinky, biker, S&M type of bar and it was a dark, dirty, dingy kind of place. I looked all around the crowded bar until there on the other side of the bar I see Zack and Jessica is sitting practically on his lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. Jessica is wearing a black leather micro mini skirt, a sheer white blouse, high heels and stockings. I walk right up to Zack and Jessica and I put my hands on my hips screaming, “You’re even uglier than your pictures you sick perverted little whore bitch.” Jessica looked up at me with this nasty little smile across her face and she said, “Apparently Zackary likes the way I look much more than the way you look because he’s here with my you ugly fat cow. And just so that you know, Zackary was at my house before he took you to the bar last night, and he fucked me in my ass and my pussy before I sent him home for you to suck his cock. How do you like the way I taste you stupid fat cow.” Jessica is sitting on the inside of the booth and I tried reaching over Zack to try and punch that fuckin whore, but I almost fall over onto Zack and he manages to push me standing back up straight.

Now a few guys stood up and started yelling out, “fight, fight two girls.” Jessica screams, “I didn’t think you would really show up Kenzie. Let me up Zackary, I’ll finish her off quickly she looks like such a unfit, weak fat cow , and then I’ll give everyone at the bar a really good show as I make this cow moo into my ass and my cxnt as she licks,” but Zack starts to get to his feet and I am fuckin infuriated and I can see Jessica get to her feet to fight me, but I quickly reach around Zack and I grab Jessica by her blonde hair with my left hand and I pull her forward into my right fist, “I knock it right into this skinny little slut’s teeth. You can hear the ring bang against the enamel of her teeth and her lips split open under my ring, and blood starts rolling from her lips and filling up in her mouth. I was excited as I saw her teeth are all red and blood is rolling from her lips. Jessica is tough, I’ll give her that, she didn’t bitch at all about her bloody, split lips. I didn’t give this whore a chance. I took my right fist and sent it plowing full force “bang,” right into the stupid little bitch’s nose. I can hear my ring crack against the bone of her nose, and blood starts rolling from her nose as her head snaps back, and Jessica goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over.

The crowd is really cheering and it’s like fuckin electricity rushing through my veins, I’m infuriated and I’m beating the shit out of this fuckin little whore and I start laughing as I hold up my right fist up and I show her my big diamond ring, the one that I just used to knock her face bloody with,  and I scream, “How does it feel to have your face knocked in with this ring whore.” I pull my right fist back to punch Jessica in her face again, but as I raise up to throw my punch, Jessica quickly sends her left fist plowing, “boom,” right into my stomach. “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air out of me and my eyes grow wide and I grab my aching stomach and I take a step backwards as I  bend over in pain gasping for air. Then with her right fist she hits me. She steps forward and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” uppercut to my jaw. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head and I start seeing fuckin stars as my head swings straight up in the air, and I’m stood straight up on my feet. Then I start to teeter backwards on my high heels until my head comes back down, and when it does, Jessica comes after me again.

She pulls her right fist back and she sends it right at my face. I manage to raise my left hand and I block Jessica’s punch, but as I do Jessica sends her left fist “bang,” right into my chin. My head swings back and forth and as its coming back forward again, Jessica pulls her right fist back and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into my chin again. You can hear my teeth bang together and rattle in my head as my head snaps back and I stumble backwards and I almost fall over. Jessica comes right after me and she grabs me by my dress and she shoves me back hard. My dress rips right off of me in Jessica’s hands as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until I lose my balance and I fall right over onto my ass on the dirty floor of the bar with a bang.” I’m just sitting there and I’m shocked, I didn’t think this skinny little whore could fight so good.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 06:56:41 AM »

Part 4

By now the crowd has made a big circle around us and now they’re really cheering.  I’m shocked and I’m trying to clear my head and I’m just sitting there in my bra and panties in front of everyone as I hear Jessica scream, “Get up cow. I thought you were so fuckin tough.” I’m looking up and I can see all the people, and I can see Zack standing there looking at me sitting on the dirty floor and I’m embarrassed. My shock turns to anger, but before I can move an inch Jessica leans down and she grabs me by my hair and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at my hair. “AAAHHH, LET GO.” I’m screaming in pain as she first pulls me over onto my hands and knees and then she starts to pull me standing straight up on my feet, but I lunge forward and wrap my arms around her knees and I tackle her to the floor. Jessica falls right over onto her back on the dirty barroom floor and her head “bang,” smacks against cement floor.

I leap right onto that skinny little slut’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” I smack the fuckin air out of her, and as Jessica is gasping for air I grab her by her fuckin hair to hold her head still, and I ball up my right fist and I punch her “bam,” right in her left eye, and then “bam, right in her right eye. Instantly her eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. Jessica is bucking and kicking and screaming, “get off of me you fuckin cow.” I scream, “I’m going to blacken your eyes you skinny little slut,” but quickly she swings her legs up behind me and she wraps them around my neck and she pulls me right off of her. Now I’m on my back, and now this slut is on top of me. She jumps up and she plops her weight down onto my stomach. I was shocked that such a skinny little girl pounded the air out of me, “OOOFFF,” and as I gasp for air, Jessica grabs my wrists and she holds them down to the ground. Then she raises up over me pinning my arms with her knees. She renders me totally helpless.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 06:59:48 AM »

Part 5

Jessica is insane. She laces her hands right through my hair and she yanks my head up off of the floor. Then she shoves my head back down “bang,” right against the cement. She bounces my head off of the concrete. Then she holds my head up off of the floor, screaming right in my shocked face, “I’m going to knock you silly you stupid fat cow, and then I’m going to pull your precious engagement ring right off of your finger. Zackary wants a sexy beautiful, hot woman like me, not a flabby, pathetic ugly cow like you,” and I don’t say a word, I’m fuckin startled. Jessica starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the concrete. She’s cracking my fuckin skull against the hard cement floor until I’m seeing stars, fuckin stars and my eyes start swimming around in my head. I’m fading in and out of black, and the sounds are echoing. Jessica is laughing and she’s screaming, “You stupid, pathetic fat cow, I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up with your ring. You don’t look so tough now bitch, and now I’m going to take your ring.”

I’m starting to regain my senses and I’m not about to let this skinny little slut take my engagement ring. Feebly I start bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off of me you fuckin little whore, I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” Jessica slowly gets up off of me screaming, “You’re not going to kill anyone you fat fuckin whore. I’m going to knock the shit out of you over and over again until you beg me to take your fuckin engagement ring off of your finger. I’m going to give Zackary and everyone at the bar a really good show as I make a complete fool out of you in front of everyone.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 07:01:26 AM »

Part-6

She grabs my hair and starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at my hair, and I scream “AAAHHH,” as she drags me standing straight up on my rubbery legs. The pain of having my hair ripped right out of my head seems to wake me up and I send my right fist smashing “bang,” right into her face. I hit her right under her left eye and I leave a huge impression of my ring on Jessica’s face, on her cheek under her eye and blood starts rolling from the welt on her cheek. I scream, “I’m not finished with you yet whore.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 07:04:39 AM »

Part-7

Jessica steps back and she rubs the blood from her cheek and she looks up at me and I can tell she’s really infuriated now and she starts screaming, “you’re going to be very sorry you did that bitch. I’m going to beat you up over and over again until your begging me to stop, but I’m not going to fuckin stop.” She raises her fists up like a man ready to fist fight. I raise my fists up too screaming, “I don’t beg bitch, one of us is going to be knocked out cold.” Jessica raises up onto her toes and she looks fresh as she dances around me. I’m flat footed and breathing hard and I’m tired and dazed. She moves in closer and she sends her right fist at my face. I’m surprised that I manage to raise my left hand up and block her punch, and I see my opening and I send my right fist at Jessica’s face. Jessica quickly manages to lean back and my punch misses her completely. The bitch starts laughing which infuriates me and I send my left fist right at her face.

Jessica steps back and my punch misses her completely again. I’m standing there on my wobbly, rubbery legs and I’m breathing hard, and all of a sudden Jessica’s right fist comes swinging up. She smashes it full force right into my jaw. I hear my teeth bang together and chatter in my fuckin head and then everything goes black as my eyes just roll right up in my head, and I fall right over onto my back on the dirty cement floor of the bar out cold. Jessica knocked me unconscious and I’m just lying there, my chest is heaving up and down in contrast to my otherwise lifeless body.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 07:07:54 AM »

Part 8

Jessica grabs me by my fuckin hair as she climbs right on top of me and she sits down right on my stomach. Then she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps me “bam,” right across my face, swinging my head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks me. She slaps me “bam,” backhand across the other side of my face, swinging my head back in the other direction. She starts slapping me forehand; backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s smacking the shit out of my face screaming, “wake up cow, wake up I’m not even finished with you yet.” She just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” slapping my face until she slaps me back awake. She slaps me right out of those fuckin stars I was seeing.

My eyes blink open and I’m slapped so silly I don’t even k now where I am anymore. I’m fading in and out of consciousness, First I can see and then everything fades to black for a moment, and the sounds are fading in and out and everything sounds like its reverberating. I’m looking up at Jessica and all of a sudden I start to realize that she has just knocked the shit out of me. Jessica starts laughing as she screams, “Look at her Zackary. Look at this big mouth. Take a good look at your tough, useless pathetic fat cow fiancé now Zackary. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. She doesn’t look so tough now, does she Zackary.” I’m infuriated, but I’m weak and I’m dazed and I can’t do anything to stop this bitch from beating me up so like a woman of my word I say “OK, you win. Get off of me.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 07:14:09 AM »

Part-9

Jessica starts laughing viciously and she screams, “Oh no bitch. I beat you up, but I’m far from finished with you yet. I’m going to make you my slave. I’m going to give Zackary and everyone at this bar a really good show, and now you’re going to beg me to pull your precious diamond engagement ring off of your finger. Now let me hear you beg.” I’m not about to beg this fuckin whore to take my engagement ring. Feebly I start bucking and kicking and crying out, “get off of me whore, get off of me you skinny little slut.” Jessica grabs my hair and she yanks my head up off of the cement and she starts laughing in my face, “I’m really going to enjoy this Kenzie you stupid bitch. I’m going to make you beg me to humiliate you over and over again you stupid fat cow. I’m going to torture you and terrorize you until you become totally submissive to me and you beg me to drain every last drop of your dignity right out of you, and I’m going to show Zackary just what a stupid, pathetic, submissive fat cow you really are.  That’s right you fat cow, you’re going to wish you never came here to fight me.”

I’m so fuckin embarrassed and frustrated. I’m still bucking and kicking and trying to throw this skinny little slut off of me, but I can’t. I’m weak and I’m all pummeled and I can’t do anything to stop this little whore bitch from beating me up.”  Jessica gets up off of me and she grabs my hair and first she yanks me to a sitting position. I scream “AAAHHH,” from the burning pain, but Jessica is screaming too, “Get up cow, I’m not even finished with you yet,” as she pulls me standing straight up on my feet. Jessica lets go of my hair and she grabs my bra with both of her hands, screaming right in my face, “you’re going to be so fuckin sorry you came here to fight me you fat cow.” She shoves me back. My bra stretches in her hands and when she lets go of my bra, my bra just goes sliding down and is hanging over my stomach.

The crowd is going crazy as Jessica screams, “I knocked the shit out of you Kenzie and now I’m going to knock the shit out of those flabby, pathetic little golf ball sized tits of yours.” She raises her fists up like a man and she starts punching my breasts, right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. This skinny little slut is using my tits as punching bags. The crowd is screaming as they watch this fuckin little blonde whore beat me up. I see one smiling, laughing face after another and then my heart stands still. I see Zack, the man I have been planning to marry, and he’s laughing and smiling as he watches his little blonde whore making a fuckin fool out of me in front of all of these people. I have to fight back the tears as I see my man getting off as he watches this whore beating me up. She just keeps on pummeling my tits until my tits are all swollen and black and blue.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2013, 07:19:19 AM »

Part-10

Jessica screams “Are you ready to give me that ring cow, or do I really have to beat the shit out of you.” I’m raging inside. I want knock this   whore’s teeth out, but I can’t. I’m just standing there, and I don’t say a fuckin word. Suddenly Jessica grabs my right hand and she holds it up in the air as she shoves my shoulder back and she wrenches my arm up behind my back. I start screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY ARM LET GO,” as Jessica starts twisting my arm up higher and higher behind my back. Jessica is crazy and she’s vicious and she screams, “you better fuckin beg me to pull your fuckin engagement ring off of your finger you fuckin cow, or I’ll break your fuckin arm.” I don’t remember ever being in so much pain before in my whole life and I start screaming, “AAAAHHHH, MY ARM, MY FUCKIN ARM YOU”RE GOING TO BREAK IT. ALRIGHT TAKE IT, TAKE THE FUCKIN RING.” The crowd is really cheering as this little bitch lets go of my arm and she shoves my shoulder and she spins me right back around to face her again.

Tears are welling in my eyes as I try to rub the pain out of my aching arm. Jessica is like an enraged lunatic and she screams, “I told you to beg me to pull your fuckin engagement ring off of your finger you stupid fat cow, and from now on you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” I can’t believe how crazy this fuckin little whore is. My face is beet red, I’v never been beat up or humiliated like this before. I’m trying to fight back the tears, and as much as my arm hurts I can’t make up my mind if I am going to beg her to take my ring.” Jessica grabs my left arm and she shoves my shoulder back, spinning me around and wrenching my arm up behind my back again screaming, “now I’m going to break it you stupid fat cow.”

Before she has a chance to break my arm, I break. I start crying. Tears start streaming down my face and I start crying out, “Please Take my engagement ring Mistress, I’m begging you, please take my engagement ring off of my finger Mistress, please I’m begging you.” The crowd is cheering as the bitch lets go of my arm and I fall onto my knees on the floor, and I’m crying like a little girl as I’m trying to move my aching arm.

Jessica screams, “Hold your hand up in the air and beg you Mistress to pull your engagement ring off of your finger cow.” I decide I just want this totally painful, embarrassing experience to be over, and I decide I will give this bitch my engagement ring.  I’m in so much fuckin pain as feebly I’m trying to hold my aching right arm up in the air. Tears are streaming down my cheeks and I start begging Jessica, “Please Mistress, I’m begging you please take my engagement ring off of my finger. I’m begging you Mistress, please take my engagement ring off of my finger.” Jessica has this vicious little smile across her face and she’s laughing as she grabs my limp left hand, and then she grabs my finger, the one with the ring, and she starts yanking, wrenching, twisting at the ring until she rips it off. She pulls my big, beautiful diamond engagement ring right off of my finger. I involuntarily cry out, “MY RING,” as I feel my engagement ring leaving my finger.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 07:30:05 AM »

Part 11

Jessica puts my engagement ring on her own right hand, right on her middle finger.  Then she holds it up right in my face and she starts showing me my ring, my very own engagement ring on her fist and screaming at me just like I had screamed at her only minutes earlier. “That’s right Jessica. I have your man and now I have your precious engagement ring too, but I’m definitely not finished with you yet.” I’m so embarrassed, I can’t believe this skinny little whore has on my engagement ring, and that she beat me up right in front of Zack and all of these people. Jessica is laughing as she screams, “now slave, you’re going to lick and kiss this ring on my finger. You’re going to show Zackary and all of these people just how much respect you have for my engagement ring and for my relationship with Zackary. Now kiss this ring.” I’m scared, I’v never been beat up or humiliated like this before.

Zack might have been laughing, he might have been enjoying the show, but we’ve been together for 3 years now and he’s not going to let this whore keep beating me up and humiliate me like this. I start crying out, “Zack, Zack please help me, someone please help me.” Jessica starts laughing as she screams, “Zack isn’t going to help you cow, no one is going to fuckin help you. Everyone is enjoying watching me beat you up, everyone is really going to enjoy watching me drain every last ounce of your dignity out of you.” Jessica screams, “Look at it, take a good look at your engagement ring cow.” Jessica takes the ring, my very own engagement ring on her fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into my face, right into my nose, making my nose bleed and swinging my head back. Jessica shows me my ring again and she’s laughing as she screams, “You thought you were so fuckin tough with this ring.” She smashes that ring, once again my own fuckin engagement ring “bang,” right into my nose again, and now blood starts rolling from my nose.

I’m getting panicky and I’m shaking in fear. I can’t believe this crazy little bitch is terrorizing me like this. Desperately I start crying out, “Alright, I’ll lick and kiss the ring. I’ll lick and kiss my fuckin engagement ring.” Jessica starts laughing as she screams, “I gave you a fuckin chance to lick and kiss this ring, didn’t I Kenzie you stupid fat cow.” I’m crying and crying, but I don’t say a fuckin word. Jessica smashes me “bang,” right with my ring, right in my nose again. You can hear the big diamond cluster ring bash against the bone of my nose and blood starts gushing from my nose. I’m submissive now. I start crying like a baby, crying out, “Please Mistress, I’ll lick and kiss the ring. I’ll lick and kiss the fuckin ring Mistress.” Jessica is totally insane and she starts laughing as she screams, “I gave you a fuckin chance to lick and kiss this ring bitch, but you wanted to give me a fuckin hard time. Now I’m going to give you a hard time. Remove your panties you whore.”
I can’t believe this fuckin whore is humiliating me like this, but I’m scared and I’m totally submissive to Jessica now. I slowly lower my panties and I kick them off. The crowd is screaming as I stand there with only my boots on in front of everyone. Jessica screams, “Now get on your hands and knees Jessica. Zackary told me how much he has wanted a dog. Now I’m going to train you to be our dog.” I’m really scared. I don’t want this sick, demented bitch to beat me up again. I get onto my hands and knees. Jessica is laughing and she screams, “alright doggy, now you’re going to bark and show Zackary and all of these people just what a good doggy you really are.” I start crying even harder, but I’m scared and I’m submissive to Jessica now and I start “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a fuckin dog over and over again. The crowd is cheering and whistling and calling out, come here girl.” Jessica screams, “Heal doggy.” I’m still barking like a fuckin dog, “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” over and over again as I start crawling around on the filthy, nasty barroom floor right behind Jessica. She’s walking me around the bar like I’m her fuckin dog and I’m crawling and barking and fuckin crying and crying. The crowd is laughing and cheering.

Finally Jessica walks over to a chair and she sits down, and I’m on my hands and knees barking and barking right at her feet.” Jessica pats my head and she says, “Good doggy. You can stop barking.” I stop barking. Jessica laughs as she screams, “Now remove my shoe bitch. That’s right doggy, you’re going to lick your Mistress’ feet clean.” Her legs are crossed and she’s holding her right foot up. I grab her shoe and I remove it from her foot. Her foot is filthy. It looks like she had been walking around on the grimy, greasy disgusting barroom floor for days without washing her dirty, smelly feet. Jessica is laughing as she screams, “now lick my foot clean doggy.”

Tears are streaming down my cheeks. I could never even imagine being this humiliated before, and in my worst nightmare I would never even think about sticking my tongue onto this filthy, gross, germ infested dirt, but Jessica beat me up and she’s fuckin terrorizing me, and I’m submissive to Jessica and I hold her dirty foot right up to my lips and I stick my tongue out and I start licking her foot clean. I’m licking and licking her foot over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master, and Jessica is laughing Viciously as she screams, “Zackary, look at her, look at how lucky you are that you met a real woman before you married this pathetic, submissive dog.” I’m licking Jessica’s foot clean again and again until Jessica screams, “now lick my other foot clean dog.” Obediently I grab Jessica’s other leg and then I grab her shoe and I take it off of her foot. This foot is just as filthy as the other one and I wince as I think about how gross it is to lick her dirty foot. I hold it right up to my mouth and I start licking it clean over and over again, just like I had licked her other foot clean. I’m licking her foot over and over again until I lick her foot clean.

Jessica screams, “Stand up whore.” I let go of Jessica’s foot and slowly I get up to my feet. Jessica holds her right fist up in my face and she’s laughing as she shows me my engagement ring screaming, “Look at it cow. Take a good look at it.” I’m crying as she spins me around. Then all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my anus as Jessica takes her finger, the one with my big, diamond cluster ring on it and she shoves her finer right up my ass. Her finger is ramming deeper and deeper into my ass hole, and I’m screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, “TAKE IT OUT, PLEASE TAKE IT OUT, YOU’RE HURTING ME,” as I start leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of Jessica’s finger. Jessica is laughing viciously as she’s plunging her finger into my ass hole. The sharp diamonds are cutting my insides and It hurts so bad. She’s fucking me up my ass with my engagement ring over and over again as she takes me out. She’s marching me around the bar, one by one in front of each and every person in the crowd screaming, “Now you’re going to show Zackary and all of these people just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are Kenzie. Now let me hear you moo.” I’m crying hysterically, I can’t stand the pain. I start to moo like a cow right in front of everyone. “MOOOO, MOOOO, MOOOO.” She fucking me up my ass with my big diamond engagement ring and making me moo like a fuckin cow In front of each and every person until she drags me right in front of Zack.

Jessica is laughing hysterically as she screams, “Now Kenzie, you’re going to moo for Zackary. You’re going to moo for Zackary and tell him just what a stupid, pathetic worthless fat cow you really are.” I can’t believe it. I’m standing right in front of Zack, the man that up until now I thought I was going to marry and spent the rest of my life with, and I’m so embarrassed, so fuckin humiliated as I’m looking right into Zack’s face, and his face is bright red he’s laughing so hard as I start “MOOOO, MOOOO, MOOOO,” mooing like a cow right in front of him. Jessica is laughing and she screams, “say it cow.” I cry out, “I’m a cow Zack. I’m a stupid, pathetic worthless fat cow Zack,” and then I start to moo again, “MOOOO, MOOOO, MOOOO.” The crowd is going crazy.

Jessica pulls her finger out of my ass and her finer is all filthy, dirty with my blood and sweat and a little shit that she got on her finger from deep inside of my ass. Jessica is laughing Vicously as she holds her clenches fist, the one with my dirty, filthy engament ring on it, the very same ring that she just shoves up my ass and fucked me with and she orders me, “Lick it clean bitch. Lick my new engagement ring clean.” This has to be the most disgusting thing that I could even experience. I thought quickly that I would rather be dead than stock her finger into my mouth, but then I quickly came to my senses when I thought of how insane Jessica is and I grab her right hand and I hold her hands right up to my lips, and I stick my tongue out and I start to lick the ring. I’m licking my very own engagement ring on Jessica’s finger, right in front of Zack, right in front of all of these people, and everyone is laughing at me. I’m sucking my blood and her blood, and my shit. I can taste my shot on the ring, on her fuckin finger as I lick her finger feverishly like a fuckin dog licking its master. I lick the ring until I lick it clean, and then Jessica screams, “Kiss it cow. Kiss my engagement ring.” I hold her fist right up to my mouth and I kiss my ring.

Jessica pulls her hand away and she screams, “back on the floor doggy. She has me on my hands and knees right in front of Zack and she tells Zack, “Lower your pants Zack.” Zack stands up and he’s having trouble lowering his pants because his cock is so hard. I have never seen Zacks cock this hard before as I’m looking up, watching Jessica grab his cock with her right hand. She says “How does the engagement ring look on my hand Zack.” Zack’s cock is pulsating and Jessica screams, “Look at this Kenzie. Look at how excited y fiancé gets when he watches me beat you up. Look at how excited my man gets when I humiliate you and take your engagement ring.” Jessica starts jerking him off. She’s stroking his big, hard erect and Zack’s face is bright red and he’s screaming, “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” as he starts shooting stream after stream of his hot cum all over my hair, and my face, and my swollen black and blue tits. He’s having convulsions as he’s screeching and screaming, “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH,” as his cum is squirting and squirting all over me.

Then Jessica raises her black mini skirt up and Jessica doesn’t have any panties on. She turns around and she shoves Zacks still squirting big hard cock right into her wet, hot pussy and Zack is screaming even harder, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.” Jessica is screaming, “that’s right Zack, fill me up honey. Give me all that you’ve got.”
Jessica pulls Zacks’s cock out of her cxnt and she spins around and she practically mows me down onto my back. She leaps right onto my face and she orders me, “Lick Zackary’s cum out of me whore. Lick and suck every last drop of Zackary’s hot cum right out of me you fat fuckin whore, because this is the closest you’ll ever get to my Zackary’s cock again. I don’t resist. Jessica has beat me up and dominated me and she took my engagement ring. She is the better woman and I decide she deserves to be worshipped for the queen that she is. I stick my tongue deep into Jessica’s wet hot cxnt and I start licking her pussy, feverishly like a dog licking its master. I’m licking Jessica out just like I would want to be licked out. I’m making passionate love to her sweat delicious pussy until Jessica “OOOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH,” right on my face…….. She tells all the guys in the bar that they could jerk off on me and keep me as their suck slave as she grabs Zack’s hand and they leave……………..

Offline Cumminsgirl3

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 04:22:21 AM »
Ahhh that stupid little bitch got me!!!! Ill get her next time though!! She will be my little slave then