News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

An attempt to sell myself

• 4 Replies

Offline sugarandsparklez

An attempt to sell myself
« on: June 14, 2012, 01:00:19 PM »
Hi!

I am new to FCF but not cyber fighting. I thought I would write this to try and connect with others who share the same style or interests. I included an intro to a match I just improvised so you get an idea of my style and if you write in a similar descriptive way then send me a pm here and we can set something up! I like most style from sub wrestling to more violent nhb so I am open to suggestions! I fight mostly by email due to lack of time online but I can sometimes arrange something on yahoo.

Here goes!

I have been waiting for this day for weeks, ever since we set this little arrangement up and now the day is actually here. This is real! You have always liked to see yourself as a bit alternative ever since school and it always wound me up. Why couldn't you just be normal! Since then you have been pretty successful in the local town with your rock band, and I have done well with my girl group, but after an altercation backstage, this just had to happen, and when the guys in your group suggested that we do it privately, well that meant that you just couldn't back out!

I am wearing a metallic gold Gucci bikini, metal ring placed right between my breasts, pulling the two cups together, the same style metal rings on my hips holding my bottoms together. It's the perfect match for my slightly bronzed skin and blonde hair which is tied back into a tight pony tail. My look is coordinated to make me look as hot as possible, you would think it tacky, but then again, you lack taste. My eyes flicker as I wait for you. I have no doubts whatsoever that I will totally own you. All the girls in my group have told me that I may sting in the bath after this, but that I will shut your loud mouth up for good!

I can hear you getting ready in the next room and I take a deep breath. I am a little nervous, my mouth dry and my tummy doing cartwheels. I am so determined to show you that I'm not some posh wannabe and that this little kitten here has claws that are out to tame you. As I am waiting for you, I lean back against the wall of the apartment, chest out, one foot casually placed against it. I want your first sight of me to be me looking sexy and confident...

That's just a taster, I don't necessarily want that set up, we can choose one to suit us. I'm just looking for that detail and mood. Possibly less when the match starts but that level of writing. I should say I'm happy to hear from guys who are willing to rp as females as long as hey are good writers.

So get in touch if this works for you, I'd love to hear people's ideas!

*~*Hannah-Ellie*~*

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: An attempt to sell myself
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »
Very good setup. Good luck!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 08:12:44 AM »
I love your setup!!! I love your descriptions and attention to detail!!! I think you're gonna be a really fun person to tussle with! so hope we can meet up sometime!  :-*

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 12:31:19 PM »
Great start!  More new members should do that!

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 07:30:17 AM »
welcome, I hope you have fun here
Have fun and tussle.