News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Your date loses a fight (ladies)

• 25 Replies

Offline Vicky_35

• God Member
  • Go ahead...Say something, BITCH
Your date loses a fight (ladies)
« on: June 23, 2012, 12:17:18 AM »
I'd like to get other women's opinion on this situation:

If a guy you were newly dating got into a fight with another guy (that the other guy started) and gets his ass kicked, does it affect whether you keep dating him?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:48:39 AM by BigDevil- »
Don't hate me just because I'm hot,  hate me because I'm hot and beat your ass!

Offline Vicky_35

• God Member
Re: Your date loses a fight (ladies)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 01:03:13 AM »
I have a few questions,

Is the fight close?

If not, was he humiliated?

Is the other guy as cute or cuter?

Let's he got his ass kicked to the point he was laying there, quit fighting back, and was repeatedly asking the other guy to stop. As for as looks, I'll say they were equally cute in different ways.

Offline lauren_hall

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 01:06:17 AM »
If you accept a date with someone and then some morally dysfunctional creep starts a fight that my guy did not start or want how would that change any perception of the guy I was going out with. Without any details given in the question lets face it bad things happen to good people. I would definitely go out with him another time and make sure I did everything possible to make my guy  forget the first.  Nuff said.

^ This.

Jessica189

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 02:33:18 AM »
I have a few questions,

Is the fight close?

Let's he got his ass kicked to the point he was laying there, quit fighting back, and was repeatedly asking the other guy to stop. As for as looks, I'll say they were equally cute in different ways.

Based on all that, I might have problems seeing him as very manly so yes it would. I might slip my number to the other guy if he wasnt a creep.
 ;)

Thanks for an honest answer. I completely agree.

I want a strong man that can handle himself. Not a little wimp!

Seeing him get handled like that would kill the sex appeal for me.

I mean I can understand a loss. Not everyone can win all the time, but to lose that badly and then beg the other guy to stop? That's just pathetic.

Jessica189

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 03:15:38 AM »

If a guy you were newly dating got into a fight with another guy (that the other guy started) and gets his ass kicked, does it affect whether you keep dating him?

What would you do Vicky?

Offline Vicky_35

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 03:32:59 AM »
Honestly, idk... This just happened to a friend of mine last night. She left him, well both of em, at the bar, walked down the street to Denny's and called me to come get her.

Jessica189

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 03:51:20 AM »
Honestly, idk... This just happened to a friend of mine last night. She left him, well both of em, at the bar, walked down the street to Denny's and called me to come get her.

Did she tell you why she left him?

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 01:21:24 AM »
Wow.  There is just so much ...troubling... here.   ::)

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 02:01:28 AM »
I have a few questions,

Is the fight close?

Based on all that, I might have problems seeing him as very manly so yes it would. I might slip my number to the other guy if he wasnt a creep.
 ;)

And maybe he would even rape you or call friends for a gang rape and you could soak in their manliness. LMAO

Seriously I would flirt with the winner to make him stop, get his name, address, photo, number..then be on my way..

and tell my brothers this clown tried to rape me and my date saved me. And send them all the info he just gave. Fellow won't be doing that shit again :) or much else. Some asshole starts a fight and tries to beat a guy to death I am not going to stand there and think he's cool or a tough guy. And have no problems seeing the guy I was with again.

Offline lauren_hall

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 04:07:41 AM »
Girls do not get turned on from two guys duking it out- massive turn off. Last thing most people want to see when you go out on the town is two drunken, alpha males trying to beat the shit out of each for no reason.

It certainly does not prove how "manly" someone is. It, perhaps, does prove they lack a significant amount of braincells.

Bullying rampant in schools- maybe so, but turn the other cheek.

As for "mental rape" being worse than "physical rape", especially considerining the emotional and pyschological turmoil that occurs after rape, how about you sprout your idiocy around after you've been "physically raped",okay?

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 12:20:57 AM »
This went from a simple question to this?  Now thats funny.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 04:04:36 PM by Lauren »
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Vicky_35

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 05:32:16 PM »
As I said before if he went and started the fight then loses, she has every right to ditch him and would be stupid not to

but if he lost the fight because he was jumped or sucker punched, she should support him.  If she leaves him for the guy that sucker punched him - then anything happens to her after that she pretty much is asking for it, hopefully it doesn't happen that way.

Ok a little clarification, yes the other guy acted like an ass. But her date was not going out of his way to avoid the fight. And she did not leave with either of them.

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 05:46:32 PM »
If you accept a date with someone and then some morally dysfunctional creep starts a fight that my guy did not start or want how would that change any perception of the guy I was going out with. Without any details given in the question lets face it bad things happen to good people. I would definitely go out with him another time and make sure I did everything possible to make my guy  forget the first.  Nuff said.

^ This.

Yep.  Couldn't have said it better. Ty Mandy.
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline Sexy Sarah

• The Masked Mistress!
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 05:49:47 PM »

Only thing that would affect my decision is whther he paid or not, and whether he let me steal his chips without moaning.
SILK STOCKING GIRLS :- YOU WANT TO BE US - YOUR GUY WANTS TO BE WITH US.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 06:07:45 PM »
it was first date as I suppose..

This girl was a trap for this beaten guy by the goons ( hired by guy's enemy)..Guy was lured by the girl to the place where fight was pre arranged by goons.. So always be careful while going on such dates..

So this thread has evolved from 'jerk starts fight with date' into 'this is a planned event'? Did this date take place on the grassy knoll too?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 06:29:10 PM by nutmeg78 »