News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Does Hot Sex Ruin a Catfight or Make it Better?

• 17 Replies

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
Does Hot Sex Ruin a Catfight or Make it Better?
« on: January 18, 2015, 11:59:23 PM »
Hi friends and fans, I have a question for you! Many of you have written lately to comment on my new book of catfight stories and give suggestions for the stories in book 3, and you guys and girls have some awesome ideas! But I want to get your opinion about one thing before I begin the new book.

To me, the humiliation of the loser is the most important aspect of a cat fight. I want her stripped, spanked, humiliated in public---and, even better, forced to go down on the girl who beat her or even get down on her knees and suck dick as punishment for losing. But I know some catfight fans savor the fight itself more than the after-fight punishment. One reader even said he prefers as little sex as possible in his catfight fiction.

What do you guys think? More sex, more fighting, or an equal amount of both? Thanks for your input!
K.C. Silkwood, author of Shame On Her: Catfight Edition

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
Re: Does Hot Sex Ruin a Catfight or Make it Better?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 12:12:04 AM »
i enjoy a equal amount of both

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 01:26:10 PM »
For me I like to see mostly a long fight with a little spanking or embarissing situations at the end.

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 11:28:19 PM »
I'm all for the loser being humiliated sexually, but too often she is depicted as enjoying it! I much prefer the loser being forced to pleasure the winner, male or female, and not like it at all, lol!

Offline NIU11

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 11:31:21 PM »
I prefer the fight.  Any form of humiliation is ok, but any sex is a turn off for me.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 05:10:34 PM »
I have a couple of your books and have enjoyed them but have ended up thinking that I would prefer longer and more detailed fights. I do enjoy the humiliation through sexual means at the end but the fight is the important factor...the sexual humiliation is simply a confirmation of the results of the fight.

So, longer & much more highly detailed fights, followed by the appropriate & sexual oriented after-fight punishment....please!

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 05:57:30 PM »
Wow, these are some great suggestions! And like I said, it's interesting that some people want more sex in their catfights and some want no sex at all!

Sometimes it's a very fine line between the two, in my opinion. For instance, in the story "Shaming the Liar" in my new book, after the loser is beaten in a gym in front of the gym's cleaning crew, one of the cleaners sticks the handle of a toilet brush up the loser's pussy, then up her butt. It's done purely for humiliation, but it can't help having a sexual overtone to it. And once a woman has been beaten and stripped naked, it's really hard for ANY punishment to not have at least a slightly sexual overtone.

Anyway, keep those great comments coming! I love reading them and you're all giving me great ideas for the next book!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 03:00:27 AM »
Don't like mixing sex with catfighting or wrestling.  Call me a simpleton. 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 01:42:26 PM »
As long as the animosity remains, sex is fine.

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2015, 07:06:59 PM »
I can understand that some readers savor the fight itself...and I'm planning to include one story in volume three which will be all action, wrestling in a ring, just like one reader suggested!

And regarding the sex aspect, I totally agree with those of you who don't like to see the loser get excited during their humiliation. To me, the hottest part of "Shaming the Teen Starlet" in the new book was the fact that Amber had to eat Shelly's pussy in front of the entire film crew and hated every minute of it! I also got really excited writing the scene in "Shaming the Softball Coach" where lovely lesbian Jill has to get down on her knees and suck a dick as punishment for losing her fight, and she cries miserably the whole time!

Is that wrong of me? ;)

Offline NIU11

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2015, 10:26:11 PM »
Thanks for the heads up about the match in a pro ring.  It will be awesome!

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 10:56:22 PM »
Don't like mixing sex with catfighting or wrestling.  Call me a simpleton.  

I agree with Bear.  Love reading about two women wrestling/catfighting but prefer it without the sex.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 10:57:14 PM by griffin »

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2015, 08:10:28 PM »
Unfortunately ; i am rather bias . In that ; i love women with women . Weather it is wrestling and/or catfighting , i find a sexual component to be very exciting .  
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2015, 04:05:49 PM »
Wow, interesting to see how many different opinions there are! Some people want sex, some want no sex, some want both fighters aroused, some want the loser UNaroused and totally humiliated...fascinating!!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 03:53:46 AM »
Are you kidding me? Hot sex is the desired result of any catfight. My catfighting has been a focal point of my husband's sex-drive for over 30 years, and I love it.