News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

~Sophie~ Vs. Katie (BustyCountryGirl) in a full out Country War!

• 67 Replies

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: ~Sophie~ Vs. Katie (BustyCountryGirl) in a full out Country War!
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2023, 10:11:08 PM »

Thank you to both combatants for putting on a great poll for the freecatfight members
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2023, 12:21:58 AM »
I think Sophie takes this but Katie poses a huge threat (pun intended)!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2023, 12:26:49 AM »
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where my vote goes.

Kick her ass all over the countryside, Katie!!!  Because if you don't, I WILL!!!
Yeah, except Sophie usually gets the best of you Mia. ;-)

Offline BustyJoanneCat

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2023, 12:27:17 AM »
Country warfare, more like mountain warfare! Sophie will take this but I hope Katie gives her hell, I want both sets of udders showing the signs of a fucking FIGHT!

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2023, 06:04:34 AM »
I get stupid! And when you get stupid, you get sloppy.  Not what I was looking for after that punch to the nose that made you eyes glassy and brought some color from your nostril. But I do exactly what I didn't want to do as I rush in to finish you off. "OOOOOFFFFF"!!! I take a hard shot to the gut that bends me over and then a follow up as your knees hits me square in the face.  Completely off balance now, It's enough to send me back and do a complete somersault  until I'm back on my hands and knees, and as I look down, I see red drops hitting the grass below me from my own nose.  My head spins from that blow, but I fight the urge to fall to my side.  Any little break in the action could give you the rest you need, and I'm not having it.  My legs and thighs are strong and that's true.  So when I see you stepping in to do more damage, I clench my teeth and use them to propel me right into you.  My left shoulder lands under your huge rack as I grab both of your upper thighs, and we both stumble together, slamming against the grass and then rolling into the edge of that muddy water, but not completely in.  "BITCH!!! I'm going not make you wallow in the mud like a fucking PIG"!!!!
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline Thick Cheryl Ann

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2023, 04:19:31 PM »
This looks like it's going to a right good War between these two Busty bitches

Its going to be interesting to see which one comes out on top here

Maybe I will face the winner

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2023, 04:49:08 PM »
Checking this out .. went to reply ..
Then got distracted by Madi_Kat  Wowwwww!!

It may be in the country .. Yet think ~Sophie~ will use some street smarts and fight sense.
To pull out a win at the end. She looks in amazing shape.

Still Katie will test her and give her one hell of a fight.
BOTH ladies will be bruised and aching after this one ends.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2023, 08:53:37 PM »
Wow Sophie is beating Katie’s ass

Offline MissBustyC

• BQueen
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2023, 11:15:24 PM »
What an amazing battle, i hope everyone is paying close attention to the cyberfight, thats where the real battle is going on!! And oh what a battle it is!!@

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2023, 12:27:50 AM »
Yes, it's true when I lunged into you with that shoulder tackle that I didn't take the time to see if we would stay dry, despite us sweating like hell from this hot day, or getting completely wet in that nasty looking mud pond, but HEY, what country girl has never hassled in the mud ?  None that I know !!!  But we are far from rasslin' now as we hit the soft grass and start rolling in a ball of punching fists and kicking legs, not to mention the yanks of hair that are really painful.  And all the while, out tits regard each other with the same contempt, as they are going to fight each other no matter what!  If ripped shirts weren't enough, just wait until we have to discard or wash them later.  You crack me in the face a few times, but I'm sure everyone can see me working over your sides and ribs too as we each get to the top.  And finally, the SPLASH, as we both tumble into the water together and, because you are a complete BITCH, I get my face planted in the mud.  My own hand yanking your hair back as I lift it out and turn my head to face you.  What better way to get mud from your lips than to spit it out right at you.  But you never expected my right hand, did you, as I plunge it into the mud and then SLAP it right into you mouth and eyes!!!  "Hey, don't complain, WHORE!  Some people pay hundreds for a mud pack"!!!!

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2023, 12:34:55 AM »
Yes, it's true when I lunged into you with that shoulder tackle that I didn't take the time to see if we would stay dry, despite us sweating like hell from this hot day, or getting completely wet in that nasty looking mud pond, but HEY, what country girl has never hassled in the mud ?  None that I know !!!  But we are far from rasslin' now as we hit the soft grass and start rolling in a ball of punching fists and kicking legs, not to mention the yanks of hair that are really painful.  And all the while, out tits regard each other with the same contempt, as they are going to fight each other no matter what!  If ripped shirts weren't enough, just wait until we have to discard or wash them later.  You crack me in the face a few times, but I'm sure everyone can see me working over your sides and ribs too as we each get to the top.  And finally, the SPLASH, as we both tumble into the water together and, because you are a complete BITCH, I get my face planted in the mud.  My own hand yanking your hair back as I lift it out and turn my head to face you.  What better way to get mud from your lips than to spit it out right at you.  But you never expected my right hand, did you, as I plunge it into the mud and then SLAP it right into you mouth and eyes!!!  "Hey, don't complain, WHORE!  Some people pay hundreds for a mud pack"!!!!

Ewwwwpppsss, nearly forgot the pic too  :P

Offline AlicjaMa

• like to fight, woman only
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2023, 10:52:19 AM »
come on Katie, make the bitch cry

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2023, 08:58:39 PM »
Incredible sounds of our bodies slithering in that mud, has me thinking of my younger years. But not much, because you need even more attention as you slide over me and go to your side and then your back. Killing you may have been a bit absurd, but teaching you who the queen of the country sure isn't!!  As I swipe the mud out of my eyes, I'm pissed although I knew you would go to that length if we got into this water.  Hell, I thought of it too!!  Maybe I just haven't sent you the real message that only a blonde can understand.  I roll up to my knees, my jeans feeling heavier than before because they are caked in the muck, but I grab at your tattered shirt , hoping to get you up to a seated position. Doesn't happen, as your shirt tears wide open and now I'm looking at two nearly white tits spilling to the sides of your chest.  TARGET ACQUIRED!!!  I beat lean to my left and sink both of my hands right into them. Can't scratch them because of the sweat and mud, but I lean as much weight as I can, almost sinking both hands in and start squeezing them like bread dough.  I may not kill you, but you'll wish I had before this is over.....BITCH!!!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2023, 06:33:49 AM »
cheer up sophie! you can beat that bitch!!!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Madi_Kat

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2023, 04:04:49 PM »
Who doesn’t love when two busty bitches get literally dirty?!?