News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Debbie vs Dawn: Fringe Fighting Friendship

• 76 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Debbie vs Dawn: Fringe Fighting Friendship
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2018, 04:39:40 PM »
LOUDEN, NEW HAMPSHIRE  SUMMER 2017

As the summer of 2017 progresses, Rita and I are stll going strong.  Both as a couple, and in our respective quests to track down our enemies, Dawn and Laurie, for a rematch brawl.

Now, it's hard enough for a 40-something woman to arrange a fight with a single woman.  Rita and I had something else working against us.  By June we had learned, by internet and by strategically placed phone calls, that Dawn and Laurie had (coincidentally) each gotten re-married.  Which meant a couple things.  First, and most importantly in 2017, they had (coincidentally, simultaneously) scrubbed their Social Media footprint.  They had taken down their Facebook and Instagram pages, and had even gone through the work to have old posts on Google, and even ancillary sites like Yelp and Pinterest deleted.  Rita and I witnessed this happening before our eyes, as one day we would specifically see one of Dawn's posts on Pinterest or one of Laurie's on Yelp, and three days later it would be gone.  Dawn and Laurie were each trying to move on with their new lives and leave their old lives, and everything and everyone, like Rita and me, behind.

Equally inconvenient, Laurie and Dawn were now surrounded by new step families.  New husbands, to protect them if we jumped them at home, and new step-children and step-nieces and step-nephews.  Rita and I didn't want pain-in-the-butt innocent bystander kids around when Rita crossed paths with Laurie or I did with Dawn.

So, circumstances, and the passage of time, were working against Rita and me.  But we had each other, and so we held on to the dream of some sort of 1987 Shoppers World reunion.

In the meantime, we both realized we needed to keep our fight skills sharp.  I was still feeling the sting, literally and figuratively, of losing my biting-clawing donnybrook against David's 2nd wife Karen.  Losing that fight to her was humiliating, and I could never allow a loss like that to happen again.  Rita, too, wanted to step up her game.

We went out on nights and weekends looking for streetfights against other women.

We came close one summer 2017 weekend against a crowd of cougars in Hyannis, MA.  Downtown Hyannis has a grundgy rock and roll scene going on, with lots of drinking.  I ran into a rocker blonde my age and size who told me I had Brillo pad hair, so she obviously wasn't hitting on me.  We sized each other up, to the excitement of her friends and of Rita, but we got broken up by the large crowd, and there was no where private to go finish--all the hotel rooms in the area were sold out and the beaches were packed.  We considered swapping cell phone numbers, but I didn't want her hacking or id-theft'ing me, nor did I want her friends to be able to devise a plan for jumping me, so the incident fizzled out without a fight.  But Rita and I were encouaged that we "still had it"--that other women our age could see Rita and I were DTF-Down To Fight.

Later that summer, we went to the NASCAR race at Louden, New Hampshire, and wore Kurt Busch and Kyle Busch tshirts and gear.  Kurt and Kyle are the two of the most unpopular drivers with regular NASCAR groupies.  It worked like a charm one practice day in the track bleachers.  Two blonde women in their 30s, both a litlle bit taller than Rita and me, with Southern accents, started giving Rita and me looks, and then lip.  We gave it right back, and the women were inviting us to their camper later that night to discuss our differences.  We both asked if we were there with men and/or other hangers-on, and both "teams" claimed no.

Rita and I were on.

We had a date for a 2on2 chick fight.

Just like high school.

To be continued.......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2018, 02:19:52 PM »
"HOW DO Y'ALL WANT TO DO THIS, BITCHES?"

As Rita and I got dressed for our brawl with the two NASCAR blondes, the anticipation of the imminent fight was only part of our excitement.  There was also the excitement of other fights to come, as the younger women's acceptance of our challenge made Rita and me that it was possible, and not horribly difficult, to find catfights with strangers.

Sort of like when you have a hot date with a guy.  It's not just that that particular guy wants you.  It's the realization that other guys would want you, if you would just put yourself out there.

Like the feeling I would get before my booty call dates with my ex-husband.  Damn, I miss David.  It totally peeves me that Karen put an end to my affair with him.  My biting fight with her is all just a foggy haze now--I wouldn't believe it actually happened if I couldn't see and feel the teeth scars all over my upperbody with my own eyes and hands.  Fuck, that was an intense fight.  Primal.  Personal.  It must be exhilarating, life-transforming, to win a fight like that.  Their sex together since that day must be ...  transcendent.

I burn to get back at Karen someday for that.  To have a fight with her that's even more intense.  Totally take the gloves off with her--total war.  Have I been wasting my time with Dawn these past 30 years?  Is my real rival right before my eyes?  Is it Karen?  Is that who I should be fighting?

Rita can tell my thoughts are a million miles away.  "You're not wiggin' out on me babe, are ya?  I need you to hold your own with the older one while I take down the younger one.  Then we'll gang up on the older one."

I'm a little bit stung and offended that Rita assumes she's the tough girl in our 2-woman gang and I'm just the reinforcements.  She basing our hierarchy on the 1987 Shoppers World incident, when I played a backup role.  But I have 3 decades of fight experience under my belt since then, while Rita has been futilely pursuing an opponent who has little apparent interest in getting down with her.  But rather than take the bait and bicker, I decide to show my stuff tonight by hurting my blonde worse than Rita hurts hers.

The blondes have already picked out a fight "ring" in the campground woods next to their vehicle.  "How do you want to do this, bitches?" the hosts graciously offer?  "Fight one right after the other, or all at once?".
Since Rita's and my spat while getting dressed has left neither of us in the mood to fight, we answer by stepping forward and engaging with our enemies immediately.

I want nothing more right now than for this fight tonight to be a prelude, and practice, for a showdown rematch with Karen, so I want my Southern blonde opponent to know she's free to bite me, and anywhere.  But I'm afraid that if I bite first, she'll call out to her partner in protest, and the 2on2 fight in progress will be cancelled prematurely.  So I attempt to incite violence in her by getting under her skin.

As the tall blonde and I yank hair and pull our faces together, I start muttering challenging intentionally provocative Jerry Springer-ish trashtalk into her ear.
> I 'dun heard y'all Southern folk don't 'preciate gays.  Well that there partner of mine and me, we's full on lesbians, y'all gotta problem with that, albino?
> You betchya, makes me wanna fuck you up.
> Well, let's go Barbie, let's do it, let's fuck each other up real bad.

Thr blonde must have her own issues going on (in denial about being a lesbian herself, if you ask me, but that's not my concern), because she wants this fight to include teeth just as bad as I do.  At least, she does now.  With our sneakers kicking up dust from the dirt below us, we pull each other close and each find a spot where cleavage and ligaments merge together and tilt our heads to the side and bite hard with our cuspids, both breaking flesh.  Both of us are in white tank tops, which now serve as towels and begin absorbing our bleeding wounds from the inside.  Astounding at the damage we've inflicted so readily, the visual satisfaction stokes our competitive juices, each of us now wanting to up the ante.  I form a fist, and take aim at the blonde's nose, throwing roundhouse rights at the target a good three inches above my eye-level.  As the blonde and I circle, I for the first time see Rita's progress with her opponent.  The younger blonde has thrown Rita to the ground and is pinning her, but the two are distracted by the blood-stained tank tops of the two adversaries fighting 15 feet away from them.  I guess from the looks on their faces that they're trying to figure out how we drew so much blood.  Did we each bring a knife to this fistfight?

Rita is going to need my help soon, just like I was hoping, so I can't blow this chance to earn street cred with her.  I need to finish off my blonde opponent.  Rita's opponent gives me the idea I need.

I can't help but notice how the blonde mounting Rita is pausing to fix her hair.  These two blondes are narcississtically conscious of their looks.  I decide that my opponent won't at all appreciate a bit scar on her face.

So I resume our jack-knifed heads-down hairpull, trying to get my mouth as close to her face as possible.  When her protruding right cheekbone actually enters my open mouth, I clamp down hard.

The bite has the effect I was hoping for, as the blonde explodes in a tornado of kicks and angry recriminations and threats, vowing to literally kill me.  She throws fists and upper cuts that cause my mouth to taste of iron from either her blood or mine, and our fight for the first time goes to the ground, me on top, being more in control of my anger.

The two mounted combinations are laying side by side, the spent Rita and my wounded laying flat on their backs, the younger blonde and me sitting side by side on their chests.  We turn and look at each other challengingly.  We're the two alphas here.

Still mounting our defeated opponents, we bearhug each other, and hump the women under us.

We open our mouths and flick our tongues angrily at each other, me trying to smear blood down the younger blonde's throat.

The bleeding wound from my chest makes me lightheaded an enhances my arousal.

As if such arousal was necessary.

After all, I'm mouth-fighting one blonde as I ride another.

All four of us are cumming uncontrollably and loudly in the dense woods.

I think I'm ready to take on Karen.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2018, 07:29:28 PM »
RECONNECTING WITH KYLIE

I decide not to dick around in fighting Karen.  No cat and mouse texting.  No phone threats.  I'll just get her alone somewhere, just cut loose, and "see what happens".  I have way more fight experience than her--I like my chances. 

I'm blocked on David's social media.  But Rita isn't, so she starts monitoring his business travel.  A week comes up where he has a business trip to Texas, and I decide to drive over to his house and catch Karen alone on a Tuesday afternoon.  The line at the ER at the hospital if one or both of us needs to go.  Since we'll be biting each other during the fight.

I drive over to David and Karen's place on a stormy Tuesday afternoon.  The thought of brawling with Karen in the middle of a thunderstorm gets me so horny that I take the long way and masturbate at every red light and stop sign.  I'm not nervous at all about the fight.  I can take this bitch.

I knock on the door.  Kylie answers.

It's been months since I've seen or even talked to my daughter.  The longest dry spell since right after my divorce from David when Kylie was.... what was she? .... eight? .... nine? ....  How do I not know?  Why did I withdraw for that stint?  Was I that bad of a mom? ....  that bad of a wife?

Kylie breaks the ice my hugging me.  I hug her back, squeezing tight.  I ask if I can come in.  I hope she doesn't notice that my hand smells like cum.  She lets me in.  We sit to talk.  She goes first.

I suppose you're hear to see ...  Karen

Sort of.  But I'm happy you're here.  Are you ok?

Actually, yes.  I'm working at EMC.  Well, Dell.  It's called Dell now, did you know that?  Dad got me the job. I'm learning to code.

Wow, little Miss Tech-ie.  Good, I'm glad.

How about you, Mom.  Seeing anyone?

Kinda.  It's ...  umm .... did Karen tell you?  I'm dating a woman.  Rita.

That girl from the high school yearbooks, right?

That's the one.  I .... umm.... met her at the Marian 30th reunion. 

I know ....  word got around you ditched your date, Doug.  So, no, it wasn't Karen who told me.

Oh.  I'm sort of sorry to hear that.

So you could have another reason to kick her ass?  Is that why you're here?

Ummm.... yes.  And  ...  yes. Does that ... excite ... you?

...... Yes.  A lot.

Which part?  Me fighting?  Or her?

.......Both.  Is that bad?  Wrong answer?

If you're not lying to me ....  it's not wrong, Kylie.  Or ...  I don't think it is.  Did you want to tell me something?  This seems like the time.

Karen and I ...  sort of  .... kiss.  And hug.  Like for long ...  sessions ... at a time.  We're still figuring out what we like. 

Does David know?

No, no, no.  No.

Is that why you haven't talked to me?

Probably.

Did you ...  like the two threesomes we had?  Before our fight with Dawn and Sydney.

One was ok.  For the variety.  I didn't like the second...NOT because of you tho.  Nothing like that.  It's just... threesomes are confusing ...  emotionally.  Too much work.  Like peeling shrimp, ya know?

Is talking to me and to Karen at the same time confusing that same way?  'Too much work?'.

Pretty much.

I should have never divorced your father.

Are you going to get back with him?

I doubt he'd take me back.  But I do want to get old with him.  And with you.

I know.  Me too. 

What about Karen?

You tell me.  What are you going to do with her.

Make her wish she never met us.

I'm ...  so .... fucking ...  hot.

I know.  Me too.  Show me how you and Karen spoon.

How'd you know we spoon?  I never mentioned that.

Lucky guess.  Show me, Kylie.

I get on the inside.

For the next two hours, I spoon my daughter, her hair in my face the whole time.

Kylie tells me she'll arrange for Karen yo be home this time tomorrow--Wednesday.  Karen and I can have our fight then.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2018, 03:52:18 AM »
PRE-FIGHT

Rita and I make love in my bed the night before my brawl with David's new wife Karen.  Well, his 2nd wife.  She's not new anymore.  She's now been married to him longer than I was, which burns me up. 

A lot of things are burning me up tonight. 

My lovemaking with Rita has been less intense since she lost in the 2on2 fight she and I had at the Louden, New Hampshire NASCAR race.  Losing a fight is not the way to impress my sexually, or to turn me on.  It burns me that she lost the Shoppers World fight to Laurie in 1987.  Maybe my life would have turned out better.

It burns me that Karen is messing around sexually with my daughter Kylie.  Kylie is vulnerable.  Karen is supposed to protect her, not prey on her.

It burns me that Rita's body is 48 years old, and not 20 like Kylie's.  The ravages of age.  I want to be in bed with a young body right now.

Rita had bloodwork done yesterday--she shows me the pinprick in her right arm.  The hole still visible, the bruise.  I want to put 25 holes like that in Karen's skin tomorrow.  With my teeth.  Our fight is going to be no holds barred, no rules.  It turns me on that we are fighting to be Kylie's protector, and David's lover. 

We should have had this fight before David married Karen.  We tried tolerating each other for years, but that never worked.  For any of us.  Not for Karen.  Not for me.  Certainly not for Kylie.  A woman her age can only have one mother.  Certainly not for David.  When a man has two lovers, he disrespects both of them.  That's one of the lessons of #MeToo.  A gentleman, a true one, only has one lover.

Tomorrow, Karen and I will settle which one of us it will be.

I hope they get divorced after that, David and Karen.  I want her gone.  I hope she eats serious crow and gets a divorce, and has to explain that to her Catholic family.

And explan the scars on her body.  That she lost a catfight to her husband's first wife.  Has to explain that her husband had a first wife.  That by itself will be sweet.

It will be worth all the scars she gives me.

Kylie will feel so safe that I fought for her like that.

Do your worst, Karen.

I'll pay you back ten-fold.

To be continued......

Offline catlover123456

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2018, 01:33:26 PM »
why so small...such a great great story but why you are torturing us by posting very little...we want more..plzzzz

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2018, 05:27:13 PM »
DRESSING FOR A BITE FIGHT

Rita helps shower and dress me as I get ready to fight Karen.  Making love to Rita this morning was anti-cimactic--the thrill is almost gone between us.  Back in high school I thought Rita was twice as sexy as me, but I think time is being kinder to me than to her.  Maybe losing her high school love to her rival Laurie took its toll.  And likewise, maybe me taking my ex-husband back from Karen will rejuvenate me even more than sleeping with him for a decade already has.

For a normal catfight, earrings and necklaces and bracelets would be a no-no.  But this isn't a normal catfight.  Karen and I want to cut and scar each other.  I put on a sexy, powder blue short dress with my arms, shoulders, back, and sides copiously exposed.  Karen can get at me if she wants to.  If she can.  And I can get at her.

So I put on diamand earrings.

I wear a pearl necklace.

And I put on four ruby bracelets with sharp edges to use as weapons to slash Karen's face and body.

I fluff out my hair in full 80s big hair mode.  I put on as much perfume as I can without Rita gagging.  Rita rubs lotion on all my dry spots, and a bit of baby powder of my exposed skin.

I fell horny as hell, and want to fuck Rita again, but it will take too long to clean back up and get ready all over again.

I look in the mirror.  I look totally bad ass.

My scars from my fights with Karen, with Dawn, and with the NASCAR blondes are visible.

I'll have even more of them later tonight.

But I'll have David, too.

And Kylie.  She and I will spoon to the memory of the day I beat up Karen and re-united our family.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2018, 08:27:59 PM »
EX-WIFE VS WIFE BITE FIGHT

Rita drops me at at Karen and David's house for my fight with Karen.  Shit, this place is small.  Karen and David really took a bath when they got foreclosed on in 2009.  It will be even sweeter for me, making David and Karen get divorced, knowing that Karen won't get much of a financial settlement.  When I divorced David, he was rich, swimming in EMC stock options.  When Karen divorces him, he'll just be ok.

Karen opens the door for me.  She got the message from Kylie about how to dress--she has a lime green tight one piece elegant dress, with bracelets and a necklace and earrings.  I think my dress is cuter, but I admit to myself that Karen's dress enhances her bust more than my dress does to mine.  Karen's breasts are firm and defined--that and her hair have always been her best features.  Her hair is done up and colored a blonde-ish silver-ish color which probably has a name but which I'm not familiar with.  I've never had to learn hair dye colors--st 48 I still have my original brunette color with no grey hairs.

I'm studying Karen's body more than I expected to, but she's silently sizing me up as well, watching as I stumble on my heels up her unlevel weathered concrete sidewalk.  We lock eyes, making it difficult for me to watch my step to walk gracefully.  I break our awkward silence as I reach the door.

> Houses in this rundown neighborhood are kinda close, aren't they hun?  We gonna get the privacy we ... need ...  and want?

> We'll fight in the shower.  No matter how loud we .... scream .... the noises will stay inside.

Blood rushes thru by veins as I consider the possibilities.  Are we going to fight with the shower running?  Off?  Little bit of both?  Which do I want?  Which does Karen want?

The ceilings in this house are claustrophobic--they must be 7-foot tops.  The one's in my house are 9-foot.  How does Kylie stand it here?  Why does she prefer it here?  Is it because of Karen?  I can't hold back my jealousy any longer.

> Kylie told me you and her have been ....  experimenting.

Karen and I are nose to nose in the living room.  I'm relieved we've established the fight will take place in the shower, or we might already be fighting right now.  Karen's skin has a thin coating of lotion and powder and makeup, just like mine.  I can count her freckles, her pores, almost.  The only two times we've been this physically close were out two previous fights.

> She and I aren't related and she's 21, what busness is it of yours?

> Because, darlin', you made your business my business when you married my ex-husband.

> This conversation is two decades overdue.

> I agree.  Let's resolve it now. 

> I agree.

> I believe you mentioned the shower.  Did you mean .... clothed ..  or naked?

> These dresses are a pain to take off.  Let's start clothed.

> I agree again.

We walk in our heels to the tiny bathroom, with an even tinier standup shower.  Karen and I, our heels still on, cram ourselves in like two people on a tiny elevator.  Karen latches the door, and wrsps her arms around my head, digging her nails into my scalp.  I follow her lead and grab her hair.

Our entire bodies are pressed together, both of our dresses having ample openings for flesh to press on flesh.  Forehead touches forehead, hard breasts press hard breasts, crotch touches crotch, thighs touch thighs, knees touch knees.  Our perfumes fill the shower, and I inhale Karen's scent.

I caress the back of Karen's neck, slitting her shoulders with my sharp bracelets.  Karen does the same with her bracelets, but to my face.  We are both bleeding.  That's enough for me to open my mouth and bite Karen's face, right on her high cheekbone that I've always been insanely jealous of.

Karen and I squeeze even tighter, rattling together against the shower glass and tiles.  We experiment if we can claw each others' skulls and slam them into the shower side, but there's no room to maneuver.  Our bracelets, nails, and teeth are the only effective weapons in this fight.

We rake each others' backs and sides with our bracelets, scratching long cuts in each others' flesh.  Karen's face burrows to my back and she hurts my shoulder blade with deep twisting bites.  I desperately bite her right ear lobe to get her to release her grip.

We retract our heads and look each other in the eyes.

> I hate you, Karen.

> I hate you more, Deb.

> Show me.

> I intend to.

To be continued .....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2018, 04:32:24 PM »
FINISHING OFF KAREN

Once Karen and I saw how much damage we were inflicting on each others' bodies, our minds fast-forwarded to the end game of our fight.  Our fight had crossed a line of viciousness to thr point where Kylie and David were going to want to hear every detail of what had happened and how we had let our fight go so far.  The winner was going to be so damaged that she was going to have to invoke the "You see the other girl" line, and the loser would need to leave Framingham forever.

Framingham.  The one thing, besides David and Kylie, that Karen and I had in common.  The place neither of us had ever managed to escape.  Neither of us ever found our niche, our calling, to enable us to gain the degree of independence necessary to build a life somewhere else.  David was our niche-- marrying him, making a house for him, building a life with him.  But we had both thrown it away--me by impulsively divorcing him when things were just fine, Karen by building a too-big, unnecessary McMansion with him and getting foreclosed on.

So this fight was for a second chance, and a final chance, to get things right with David, the only "right" thing in each of our lives.  Except we could never do that with the other one lurking in the background.

So this fight was as personal as could be.  It was thd opposite of a Fringe Fight.  There was nothing personsl about a Fringd Fight--it was almost antiseptic.

My fight was Karen was the opposite.  It was raw.  It was competitive.  Competing to hurt the other one more.  Totally and completely, if possible.

So we bit each others' upper bodies as hard and deep as we could.  The face and cheeks.  The neck.  The shoulders.  The breasts.  The sides.  The biceps.  The wrists.  The fingers.

We were pulling hair, but only to steady our enemy's body long enough to bite.  My body was stinging in agony, but I remained focussed on maiming Karen.  Any cut or wound she inflicted on me only raised the bar for what I was willing and able and determined to do to her.

It was a true competition. 

Our minds raced to tell the other what each was better at.  Karen whispered in my ear that since I had delivered a child, and Karen never had, that her pussy was tighter than mine and would always be more pleasing to David.

With my left hand in Karen's hair, I reached down to her pussy with my right and and felt.  She did the same to me.  I taunted her that the pussy-stretching of motherhood was a myth, and to feel how tight I was.

Our fingers were inside each other and began scratching and tearing and digging.  Our gem-encrusted rings were still on our fingers, digging and scratching soft flesh.  More competition.

I kept biting Karen's upper body.  Whoever could chew gum and walk at the same time better would win the fight.

I felt the strngth in Karen's body waning.  I didn't let up on either my scratching or my biting.

Multi-tasking never was Karen's strong suit.  And it cost her that day.  And forever.  She went limp in my arms.

I turned the shower on.  Blood was everywhere on our bodies.  I washed as much off of both of us as I could.

I disconnected the shower head.

I pointed it at my pussy.

I came for at least 15 minutes next to Karen's exhausted body.

I told her I hate her.

I called Kylie.

"Can you help me pack Karen's things?  Actually ... check that .... can you pack her things?  I need to lay down."

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2018, 01:39:19 AM »
2018, BACK WITH DAVID AND KYLIE

During the second half of 2017, Karen moved away to New Hampshire and started divorce proceedings with David, but there was very little left for them to fight about:  some Dell Computer deferred comp of David's, the proceeds from the house David and Karen shared which David sold after he and Kylie moved into my Framingham place, and Kylie's 529 college savings which we all knew would never get used for their originally intended purpose but which don't need to be cashed out until Kylie turns 30.

David and I got sexually reacquainted, which was absolutely divine once he dropped his pride and started taking his Viagra regularly.  But what I enjoyed even more than that was spooning with Kylie, the two of us naked in bed, my chest facing her back, my arms wrapped around feeling her 20-something breasts, my nose in her long, straight, thick blonde hair, which was getting 2 or 3 shades lighter every year.

One warmer-than-usual January night in 2018 (New England's winter weather was odd in 2017-18:  January and February were quite mild, but then we had 5 Nor'easters in March and April), Kylie and I were spooning in her bed, talking about my fight with Karen that won me back my family.

K:  What was it like getting bit that many times by Karen?

D:  Hey, wait a minute?!?  I bit her way more than she bit me!  Why don't you ask about that, baby?

K:  Oh, I  ....  I know, you totally won the fight .... all's I meant was ...  who .... escalated the fight that far?  Did you hurt her so bad because she bit you?

D:  Well, to be fair ...  our fight had  ....  our entire relationship had ...  been escalating .... or at least brewing ....  for 10 years .... we kind of put our differences aside ... ignored them, squashed them, whatever ....  but we never accepted each others' roles  ...  she thought the ex-wife gets married, turns lesbian, whatever it takes to go away ....  and I wasn't sticking around to be a pain in her ass, trust me, I'm not that insecure or contrary ...  I was living my own life ...  butbif part of living thst life involves you and David .... like, if that just ORGANICALLY happens .... then she needs to deal with it .... and couldn't ...  and, what's so funny?!?

K:  Mmmmmm ...   Mom ....  did you say ORGANICALLY or ORGASMICALLY ???

D:  Ok, well, given that I didn't even know ORGASMICALLY is a word, I couldn't have meant that ....  snd are we having a silly conversation or a serious one??

K:  Mmmmmm ... that's what I loved about the...  hate ....  between you and Karen at the end .... it was so raw, I just loved ....  watching it ....  feeling it .... the tension ...  just waiting for things between you and her to .... explode, I guess...

D:  Who did you think would win?

K:  I thought ... knew ... you would win Mom ....  but you scared me ... the middle fight you and her had ...   the second one ...  when she won ...

D:  How DID she learn to fight like that??  Was she practicing??

K:  With my friends  ...  when we'd be with her, drinkin', smokin', whatever ...  She'd pick out a girl and asked if they wanted to go a round with her ....

D:  Any other ways?  Or just your friends?

K:  Just my friends ....  that's all I know of, at least .....

D:  Dif you watch the fights?  How were they?

K:  Well, if the girl she picked had just been smokin' weed ....  pretty bad .... But if the girl she picked had just been DRINKIN' .... the, Pretty.  Damn.  Awesome.

D:  Like, ...  what?  Punchin'  Hairpullin'

K: Punchin'.  Blood.  Kickin' .  More blood.  Scratchin'.  More blood.  Vicious.

D:  Did you get turned on watching?

K:  If I liked the other girl?  Hell yeah.

D:  What did you like better?  Karen winnin' or losin'.

K:  As she get better at it?  Winnin'.  Then, when she got cocky at it?  Well, then I just wanted a long fight.

D:  Let me guess ...  long enough to cum.

K:  Basically.  Just like fuckin', right??

D:  Right.  Or ...  spooning?

K:  Maybe.

D:  Show me.

K:  Show you what?

D:  How long is ....  enough.

K:  Keep rubbin' like that for two more minutes.

D:  Here??

K:  Higher ...and faster .... and harder.

D:  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

K:  Yesyesyes yes yes yes....

D:  aasDCcfgdaaahg.jg.j?!$#?&@!

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2018, 01:33:01 PM »
STRIKING IT RICH

From February to June 2018, David spent most of his time in Austin, Texas working on a financial deal which would have a profound impact on the financial life of Kylie, himself, and myself.  Way back several years ago, when Dell took over EMC and then went private, David's deferred comp was illiquid to the point to being almost play money--it was a big number on a piece of paper, but we never expected to be able to cash it in for more than a fraction of its nominal value.  Consequently, when Karen finalized her divorce settlement with David in April 2018, she asked just for the proceeds from the house and Kylie's 529, and surrendered all rights to the Dell/EMC deferred comp.

What a dumbass bitch.

The deferred comp all became liquid in June 2018 when Dell announced a complicated deal to be tradable in the form of a publicly-traded company call VMWare.  David's many years of vested paper alone was worth over $2.5 million, and the unvested portion put our net worth over $4 million--all he needed to do for the unvested to vest was to keep working at Dell.  So we made plans to move to Austin, Texas.

Kylie's and my ship, after 26 and 49 years, had finally come in.  We had finally caught a break, and we had finally escaped Framingham.

When Karen and I had fought that day in the shower, we were fighting over $4 million.  It always pays to get rid of the rival to the man you love.

Kylie and I spent hours, then days, spooning in bed, recounting my three fights with Karen.  Especially the final one.

We also talked about our final loose end in Framingham--would we be seeing any more of Dawn and Sydney?  What had Dawn been up to since her divorce?

Kylie and I agreed to keep a low profile about our new-found wealth.  But we reached out to Dawn, hinting ever-so-subtly at the prospect of financial inducements in exchange for a final reunion.

Dawn didn't hesitate at what would get her, and Sydney, in the same place at the same time with me and Kylie:  fringe fighting me, while Rita and Laurie fought  for real, in the background, in a 31-years-later rematch of their first catfight.

Rita was in.  Now Kylie and I needed to recruit Laurie.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2018, 01:55:43 AM »
INVITATION TO A CATFIGHT

Since Rita had already agreed, both in principle and to at least two previously-arranged specific dates and times, to fight her high school rival Laurie in a rematch, I had  mistakenly it turns out, assumed that Rita had done her part and the onus was on Laurie/Dawn to get Laurie to actually show at a fight that Dawn and I could fringe fight to.

Silly me.

One lazy, hot spring 2018 afternoon, spooning in bed with my daughter Kylie, she showed me the light of the roadblock to the 31-year overdue rematch.

K:  Mom?

D:  Yes, baby doll?

K:  When Rita has been challenging Laurie to fight, she's been specific, right??

D:  Specific that they'll fight?  Well, obviously, Ky.  I mean, the two have never exchanged a civil word with each other.

K:  Well, I know that!!

D:  Well, then ...  how exactly to you mean ...  by ... 'specific' ... ?

K:  Well, what I mean is ... does Rita specify that she wants to ...  to ... CATfight Laurie ..   when they fight?? ... in the rematch?

D:  And when you say a catfight ...  as opposed to a streetfihht, I assume, .... you mean because .... because they're 49 now? ...  not 18?

K:  Well, that ....  Miss 49 year old ... but more because ... because, Mom, don't you see? ...

D:  Don't I see what? ... my little catfight prodigy?

K:  Well, Mom, put yourself in Laurie's shoes ...  she had one ...  epic, it sounds like....

D:  Oh, it was.

K:  ... one epic...  STREETfight with Rita ....  her mortal rival ...  and WON ....  well, if you're her .... what's in it for you to STREETfight Rita again ...  whereas ....

D:  ... yes ...  whereas ...

K: ... whereas if you CATfight Rita again....

D: ...  or ... or ...  are CHALLENGED to CATfight her ....  I see your point ...  the SECOND challenge is more ...  enticing ...  then the first .... isn't it??

K:  Yes, isn't it??

D:  Let me text Dawn.

My daughter is smarter than anyone I know when it comes to catfighting.

Laurie agreed to fight ....  ahem, to CATfight ...  Rita on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend 2018 at 6pm behind Framingham South high school.

Sydney agreed to fringe fight Kylie.

I agreed to fringe fight Dawn.

Then, Kylie and I would move to Austin, Texas with David.  Probably never to see Dawn, Sydney, Rita, or Laurie again.

Better make this fringe fight count.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2018, 03:05:10 AM »
"IT'S ON!"

On Friday June 29, 2018, Rita wakes me from a nap on my couch by calling my cellphone.

R:  It's on.

D:  What's on?!?

R:  Laurie and me.  Our catfight.

D:  What??  When??  How???

R:  Umm, well   .....  your daughter is how.

D:  My daughter??  Kylie??  What?

R:  No ...  how.  Not what.

D:  Ok ...  can we, like, drop the Abbott/Costello routine?  Start from the top, Rita.

R:  Ok,  ...  I admit ...  I'm excited ...  by the way, you're free July 4th, right?

D:   Umm, ya ...  July 4th ...  why, what's July 4th??

R:  Major catfight.  Me.  Laurie.  Biting-pinching-scratching.  31-year rematch.  My place.  You in?  I know it's short notice, but Dawn's invited if she can make the drive from Connecticut.  And Kylie, too ..   that is ... if Dawn brings Sydney.

D:  Rita ... I admit I may be slow waking up from my nap...  but ... when does the explanation phase start?

R:  Ok .... ok ....  umm...  so, Laurie and I have been texting .....

D:  She, like, ....  texts with you ....  like you two are buds or something?

R:  Well, no, Deb ....  not buds at all ....  did I say something implying her and I are 'buds' ?! ...

D:  Well, no ...  but, well, what are you and her, anyways??  Like, is she just gonna 'ghost' YOU ....  US ...  on the 4th? ..... isn't that basically her M.O.?!? ....

R:  Well ...  ok ... I admit ..  she has no no-shows to fights ...  but this time is different ...  bitch, will you, like, listen without interrupting?? ...  I assumed you'd be excited by this ... I'm trying to compliment your daughter here ...  Deb? ...  Deb??  ...  you there??

D:  Yes, Rita, I'm here listening ...  I beg you ... please finish your story ...

R:  Ok ....  this is awkward ...  I'm excited ...  confused ...  turned on ..  Ok, Debbie ....  I had a breakthrough with Laurie ... by text ....  COMMUNICATING WITH Laurie ...  by text ...  We still call each other bitches and shit ...  but ...  well, you know how Kylie said that when I challenge Rita ....  that I should challenge her to a CATfight, not a STREETfight ...  well, ...  long story short...   I described to her the fight you had with Karen ...  the biting, the scratching, the jewelry, the bleeding ...  she's in ...  her ...  me ....  catfighting ...  she has a 5-day weekend from work  ...  me too. ..
 July 4th ....

R:  You in???.....

R:  You?? ...  Dawn?  ...  Kylie??? ...  Sydney??

D:  Let me get this straight ....  A fight like Karen snd I had??  ....  except you and Laurie ?? ...  sfter 31 years??....

R:  Finally.  Yes, you have is straight.

D:  I need to call Dawn.  ...  like ..  ASAP.

R:  I'll take that as a yes.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2018, 01:33:45 AM »
TEXTING WITH DAWN

On Sunday night, July 1st, 2018, three days before the long-anticipated Rita-Laurie rematch,  I see a text from a number I haven't had a text conversation with in months.  A Connecticut number.  Dawn's.  My fringe fighting (former?) friend, Dawn.

Her:  Hey.

Me:  Hey.  How are you?

Her:  Not bad.  You still talking to me?

Me:  No worries.  Still talking.  I miss you.

Her:  I miss you too.  I hear there's a fight Wednesday.

Me:  There is.  Who told you?  Laurie.

Her:  Ya.  She's looking foward to it.  She's not backing out this time.

Me:  She said that.  Did she say why?

Her:  She said because this time it's a catfight.  She said no woman would no-show for a catfight.

Me:  Not that I'm not happy to hear that, and not that I even disagree.  But why didn't she and Rita just agree to catfight the other two times.

Her:  Didn't come up.

Me:  Simple as that, huh?  Dawn, do you kinda wish their first fight, the 1987 Shoppers World one, had been a catfight?

Her:  Totally ...  but ... how do I ask this .... did you really understand ...  not understand ....  PERCEIVE catfighting when you were 18?

Me:  Well .... I had never SEEN one ....  or BEEN IN one ...  but I understood the concept, yeah.

Her:  Oh??  Explain.

Me:  Well .... at Rita's and Laurie's and fight ...  when you and I paired off ...  when your breast popped out ...  and I let you tuck it back in?  ...  Dawn, I swear I just wanted to destroy it ... to destroy you ...  like, to smack you down in a catfight.

Dawn:  That's sorta hot.  Why didn't you?

Me:  I actually don't know.  But if I hadda guess ...  I knew if I escalated, even if I ended up beating you, you would do a catfight move ... or moves ... to me.  And I might regret it.

Dawn:  I would have  ;-)

Me:  I don't doubt it.  Do you think that's why Rita and Laurie didn't catfight that day?

Dawn:  Maybe.  Plus we were only 18.  And it was only 1987.  We were still innocent.

Me:  True.  So ..  I take it you're coming to the Rita/Laurie rematch?

Dawn:  I wouldn't miss it.  Nor Sydney.

Me:  Nor Kylie.

Dawn:  Good.  I'm not 18 anymore.  And it's not 1987.  A lot of water under the bridge, Deb.

Me:  Such as?

Dawn:  Such as you and your daughter fucking my ex-husband.  Bitch.

Me:  Bitch.

Dawn:  Where are your fingers?

Me:  Same place as yours, I suspect.

Dawn:  I think we've said all we need to say.

Me:  I suspect so.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2018, 01:52:18 AM »
On Monday night, July 2, 2018, 2 days before Rita/Laurie Fight Day, I'm spooning with Kylie in bed.

D:  Has Sydney tried contacting you?

K:  Nada.

D:  What do you suppose that means?

K:  That her mom told her not to.

D:  Sydney would do what her mom tells her?

K:  After her solo trip up here to fight YOU? ...  Yes.

D:  Why 'YOU'??  Are you giving me attitude?

K:  Chill out, Mom.  You uptight about Dawn?

D:  Well....  not that alone ...  but if she's controlling Sydney, to, then, ...   well, wouldn't that be weird.

K:  You spend a lot of time thinking Sydney, Mom.

D:  Excuse me?!?  <<<I subtly pinch Kylie's nipples.>>>>

K:  Well, it's like ...  you're fighting Dawn on Wednesday.  Shouldn't you be focussed on that?

D:  I'm fighting Dawn.  But it a fringe fight.  The other fights matter, too.

K:  True.  But isn't Rita-Laurie the ... "other"  ....  fight??

D:  Ahem  ...  but what if I like watching YOU fight??

K:  Ahem ...  but what if you like watching .... SYDNEY ...  fight??
 <<<<Kylie, not so subtly, pinches my thigh.>>>>>

D:  You sound jealous.  <<<<harder pinching>>>>

K:  You sound like you're trying to make me jealous.   <<<<<harder pinching>>>>

D:  That pinching hurts.

K:  Is that a bad thing??

D:  No.  But do it like this....

K:  Ouch!!!!!?!!!  Fuck, mom!!!  Were those nails or teeth?!

D:  Both.

K:  Touche.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2018, 01:20:11 AM »
JULY 4, 2018

Today is it.  The fight to end all fight, the fringe fight to end all fringe fights.

Rita is fighting Laurie.  The high school bitchfight rematch from 31 years ago.

Kylie is fighting Sydney.  The two 20-something's whose educations and careers got sidetracked when they were introduced to catfighting by their moms.

I'm fighting Dawn.  The two fringe fighters at the original Shoppers World brawl who have been fighting at least twice a decade since then.

With me married, and Dawn divorced.  Gaaawwd, how I love repeating that to myself.  After so many years of her being married and me being divorced.  Finally, the worm has turned.  I'm the honest woman, Dawn is the woman of ill repute.

She probably spoons her daughter Sydney all night long, the filthy slut.  Sluts.  The two of them, in their sick icestuous embrace.  Sydney would pick me everytime if she had the chance, I know it.  Sydney drove to Framingham last winter to fight me.  She wanted to fuck me the whole drive on I-84 and the Mass Pike, I know it.  Maybe during the fight this afternoon she'll fuck me.  Maybe she'll punch her mom Dawn in the mouth.

Sick.  Fucking.  Slut.  Dawn.  I hate her.

Maybe Kylie will tongue kiss me.  She always turns away when we're spooning.  Why would should let me spoon and grope, then turn away when I try to kiss?  I just want to kiss her.  On thr mouth.  I'd take that over the spooning most nights.

But not all nights.

Shit, when Kylie and I spoon, when it's good, it's divine; and when it sucks, it still fucking rocks.  The feel of her breasts--so firm.  How mine wete in 1987.  How Dawn's were.  At the Shoppers World fight, when they popped out of her shirt.

She's damn lucky I didn't know what a sick fuck she'd be with her own daughter Sydney someday.  Her own fucking daughter.

Disgusting.

Kylie and I ard high as fucking kites right now.  We took white round pills Kylie got--are those opioids.  I don't even fucking now, but I've never been so high.  Ever.  Even in my Fitchburg State days.  Kylie is fucking high, too--I can see the faraway look in her eyes.

I bet I could kiss her on the mouth now.

I swoop in.

Ffffffuck.

She pulled away from me.  Again.  Why the fuck does she do that?

Is she into Dawn?  Or Sydney??

Those fucking two bitches.  I'm gonns end it with them.  Forever.  This afternoon.

To be continued.....