News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF Watcher Semi Final one: Kat Graham vs Kristin Kreuk (story)

• 5 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
windows print screen
{alt}
image url upload

Kristin Kreuk was in the locker room.  She knew this was where Alona had beaten Emile but Alona was gone.  She lost to Sarah Michelle Gellar, she was not good enough.   She fought a woman who she equally liked and disliked to get her in Kristen Bell.  Before that she flipped out and nearly broke Rachael Leigh Cook’s face at the mention of Alona Tal.  Her first fight in this tournament was a contrast of skills against Alison Brie.  She put her hand on a locker and smiled as when Alona fought Elisha Cuthbert it was so similar.  Elisha and Alison were similar in build and skill like her and Alona were.

Kat Graham was on the outside waiting to go in, she knew winning here would be tough.  She was the stronger and faster of the two but Kreuk had experience and a lot of skill.  She heard through the CW grapevine that Kreuk had longed for an opportunity to fight her and it was the one fight she always said she’d love to have.

When all of this started Kreuk and Tal were the favourites.  After brackets were decided she was the favourite, defeating Rachel Stevens and destroying Keri Russell.  Russell had been winning fights on skill and experience and was destroyed by the younger, faster more vicious woman.  All the fans whose heads never left the 90s would not get to see Keri Russell vs Sarah Michelle Gellar

Everyone was amazed at her aggressiveness and confidence.  The confidence was easy but as she stood outside the door waiting to go in she had to think about  everything.  Wasn’t as much of a age difference, skills were fairly close to each other, she hoped she was indeed stronger and Kreuk unlike Tal was ready to go in the gutter if the fight started heading there.

Kat threw open the door and stormed into the locker room.  Before she knew it she was chest to chest with Kristin Kreuk both staring daggers a inch apart.

“No hiding behind your hate of Alona now.”

“I don’t like you much either.”

Mouth in a snarl then a smile “Come on Kristin I want you to build this fight up… I want to look at you and see if you have actual confidence… I so hope you do.”

“Yeah I focused on Alona but if you think for a second I don’t want to be here and I don’t want to beat you up.  I don’t want to prove myself better than you.  I wanted to fight you before you dominated every woman in your path now when I beat you people will know that your greatness is not enough. “

“You know I’m great, that’s a start and Kristin I don’t like you.”

“I don’t like you much either, don’t like how you handled yourself in that last fight.  I got to make sure you pay.”

“You’ll pay in blood but Kreuky I want you to know that I know you are great as well.  You’ve won more than you lost but you’ve never faced anyone like me and when this is all said and done.  You’ll still be great but I’ll be a god damn legend.”

A snarl formed “What we do here will be legendary.”

They pushed each other away and went for right hooks both connecting.  Graham was a little upset that Kreuk was faster than she believed.  Kreuk was upset that Graham had that much precision in her punch.

They circled each other hands down at the waist, sizing the other up feigning going in and watching the other.  There had been enough fights in this tournament for both to know how making a mistake against the opponent could be.  Kristin Kreuk proved how quick she could end a fight when she flipped out on Rachael Leigh Cook and proved her skill and desire to win vs Kristen Bell. 

Kat was as close to worried about this fight as she could be.  She was still confident she’d win, she beat up Kristin Kreuk and everything led to her fighting Kristin Kreuk.  When she beat the hell out of Hilary Duff it was surprising.  When she took on and beat Rachel Stevens eyes were opened and then the destruction of Keri Russell.  Now it was all about beating Kreuk

Kat fired punches first and Kristin was backing up and knew she was getting close to the bench and ducked under the punch and Kat turned to her side and was able to move away before Kristin could do anything.  That speed was on display from Kat and knowledge of fighting and defensive techniques by Kristin.

Circling again and Kreuk attacked first and Kat blocked the jab and stepped back from the cross but the back of her leg hit the bench.  Kristin Kreuk then spun and kicked Kat in the stomach sending her over the bench.

Experience mattered on that exchange

Kristin jumped up on the bench “Welcome to the big leagues.”

She was then sent face first down on top of Kat’s stomach but not by her doing.  Kat kicked her shins putting her down

Kat lifted her body and turned her hips to the right then stood back up.  “Big leagues never existed til I showed up.”

Kreuk kicked the inside of Grahams knee and rolled backward and back on her feet.  “You are absolutely clueless.”

Both on their feet exchanged hard right hands and Kat hit a hard right hand and blocked a Kreuk  punch then caught the left arm of the next punch and grabbed Kristin by the throat she slammed Kristin into the lockers “Still think I’m clueless.” 

She hit two stomach punches and there was a feeling of pure joy with the combination of her fist digging into the Kreuks stomach and Kreuks gasp afterwards.  Two punches and the air was sweet but she wanted to do more than simply outclass Kreuk, she wanted to take all of Kreuks class away.

Kat grabbed Kristin’s skirt and pulled down and away getting the skirt off.  One more body punch and she went for an elbow but Kreuk got her elbow uup and blocked it.  There was shock on Graham’s face and Kreuk used that same elbow to slice at Graham’s face. 

Kat got her head down enough that the elbow sliced down on the hair line.  Kristin pulled her other arm out and got it across Graham’s eyes and turned her around and slammed her into the lockers “Really worked on my in tight fighting.”

Kat’s head drooped down and Kristin put her hand on Kat’s forehead and hit the back of Kat Graham’s head into the lockers.  “You are good Kat but I’m not Keri Russell.”  Kristin hit two punches under Kat’s ribs and grabbed Kat’s skirt but before she could pull it off she got head butted hard enough to daze her momentarily.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF Watcher Semi Final one: Kat Graham vs Kristin Kreuk (story)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 05:54:13 AM »

Kat squatted down then exploded up her head under Kreukss right arm the two went flying over the bench.  There was a loud groan and Kat tried to prop up to finish Kristin with punches but Kristin had grabbed at the back of her shirt

Kreuk kept pulling at it and was stopping Graham from doing anything except for scratching at her face.  Kristin kept lifting her hips and Kat had to do something as whatever damage she did from the tremendous takedown was nullified now.

Kat tried to move outside of Kristin but that gave Kristin the ability to flip her on the time she was lifting her hips.  Graham quickly got up but before she could turn around she had Kristin Kreuk jumping on her back. 

Kristin was going for a reverse choke but Kat was blocking it and widened her legs and was stopping herself from being brought down. 

Kreuk went back to her feet and pushed Kat.  She went back for Kat and the reverse choke without being on Kat’s back but got hit with a back side kick and it doubled her over.  “Bitch, this is my time.”

Kat grabbed Kristin by the back of her shirt and swung her into the shower area.  “My fucking time you bitch.”

She ran back at Kristin who had her shirt half off but she dove forward and tripped Kat.  “No bitch my time has at least two years left”  Kat landed hard on her hip but got up and was slammed into the shower wall but she grabbed Kristin’s shirt and turned her around and slammed Kreuk then ripped open the blouse

“I’m the best woman here.”  She brought her hands uup but Kristin brought her forearm up and hit Graham’s arms away

She then grabbed Kat Graham by the blouse and pulled her in and head butted her  Both were dazed but Kristin was cognizant enough to rip open the blouse.  The two fairly equally matched women leaned down on each other. 

Both knew they were equally matched but not in the way of Alona and Kristin.  Their differing skill sets and builds played well off each other.  The desire to win the fight was the big thing going on here.  When the tournament started Kristin was the favourite then people saw Kat fight and this one was either going to be a destruction quickly or a war.

Hands went at the neck and slid down, not to damage but both were taking off the other’s ripped blouse.  They pushed away and both had a cut in the hair line causing a trickle of blood to come down between the eye brows.  Kristin Kreuk was in her panties and tank top, socks rolled down to her ankles.  Kat’s socks rolled down, still had the skirt on and her tank top was a bit more sweat soaked than Kristin’s

“You still want to do this?” Kristin asked

“I need to know what its like to beat you?”

“you will never know what that’s like”

“Than to know what you could possibly do to beat me”

“I want to find out what one of us has to do to get the win here.”

Both felt confident in winning but they had no clue on how to win at this point and it was obvious in there words but also in their body language.  The head butt by Kreuk caused Kat Graham to bleed and it was motivating as it was uncomfortable. 

Kristin bled before but it was never something one was to get used to.  Not to mention this wasn’t a woman she hated so the blood wasn’t motivating her, it was scaring her.  Kreuk hit a kick to the leg and it was answered with a kick to her leg.

What Graham lacked in technique she made up for in power.

Kat hit the first kick this tie “HUH?”  She was then hit with a kick and Kristin went for a punch but it was blocked.

Kreuk didn’t care she was going down regardless not for a takedown but for Kat’s skirt.  Kat felt the hands on the skirt and before she knew it the skirt was pulled down and when it got to her knees she ended p on her ass as Kreuk pulled toward her. 

Kat lifted her legs up forcing Kreuk to completely remove her skirt.  She then got on her ass and slid back keeping an eye on Kristin the entire time.

Kristin took a step to go after Kat and could see she would get kicked so she stayed back holding Kat’s skirt in front goading Kat to get up. 

Kat Graham did get up and now both were equal in terms of clothing left on.  They stood apart and removed their shirts and the socks.  The fight was now two lean and strong women in their bra and panties and Kat Graham was much stronger looking than Kristin Kreuk

“Wow, you are wow.”  Kristin noted

“I know, and I know that you are strong but you aren’t me.”

Kristin legitimately could not argue with that.  What a woman is blessed with and what a woman earns was on full display with Kat Grahams amazing body.  She fought other women like that but they weren’t able to parlay that into fighting skills but Kat was able to do so

Kristin threw a punch and it was blocked, then Kat threw a punch and it was blocked.  Kristin immediately grabbed the back of Kat Graham’s neck and pulled her forward and hit a knee to the side of Kat Graham.  She hit another. “Better body will be broken soon.”

Graham blocked the third and grabbed Kristins tits and slammed her against the wall and twisted getting a scream from Kreuk.  Bra was ripped off from the tit twisting and then she was monkey flipped her tits clawed the entire way until being in the air.

“I think you actually do have more skill at that crap than me, I mean I’m stronger than you and now I’m going to end this fight by making you completely unfuckable.”

Kat walked over to Kristin and kicked her between the legs and that made Kristin curl up and turn onto her stomach.  “Pisses me off that with rules you are the better fighter but that knee thing you did there, I can’t trade skill with you no more.”

Kat dragged Kristin up by the hair but threw her down face first.

Two things had become clear during the entire tournament.  Kat Graham had a big time mean streak and she knew how to finish a fight.

Kat stepped down on Kristins neck “Understand that I’m doing this not just to win the fight but because I have to.”

She stepped back and curled Kristins hair around the fingers of her left hand.  She yanked Kreuk upwards and reached for Kristin’s panties.  “Time to really make you feel pain.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 05:55:04 AM »

Kat then screeched her lungs out as Kristin got her nails on the inside of her thighs, the middle knuckles grazed over Kat’s clit and Kristin scratched down long and hard and it made Kat Graham scream, let her go and turn around bending over slightly feeling the gouges in her terrific legs.

Kristin stood, still dazed and badly beaten but she jumped into a side kick to Kat’s back sending her out of the shower and toward the bench.  Kreuk did nto land on her feet and could not stand but she could crawl.

Both were crawling, beaten up and Kat went under the bench and Kristin saw that and knew this was a great opportunity.  She found the energy to go on top of the bench, she reached and grabbed Kat by the hair.  Wedging her thighs under the bench she leaned back

Kats neck being stretched her hair being hauled out with no end in sight o it being completely ripped out.  The edge of the table seemingly going through her spine she was given little choice

Kristins muscles were working at full power either Kat quit or she wouldn’t be able to defend herself.  She could feel the veins in her neck coming out, her forearms and biceps were the same.  There was blood starting to come from her thighs from the pressure she had on the bench which was bolted down.

Please just quit she thought to herself

Don’t do it was all at could think but she felt her throat trying to jump out of her neck.  “I QUIT I QUIT”

Kristin immediately let go and rested on the bench.  Kat turned onto her back, body beaten but her scalp on fire was her first thought.  They stayed there for five minutes and then opened their eyes.

“Yeah”  Kristin said “You are…”

“Never doing this again with you.”

“Thank god.”

They stayed there just staring at each other unable to move. 

One final was set… Sarah Michelle Gellar vs Kristin Kreuk

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 09:40:46 PM »
nice work
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 06:03:33 PM »
Thanks, hoping to get the rest of these done quicker but this fight was the most fun to write next to Tisdale and Bilson

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 02:44:45 AM »
I've always enjoyed these stories and you did an awesome job with this one.   It was quite the epic tale and I'll definitely keep following these stories!   Can't wait for the next one and if it's anything like this, the fans will be in for a treat.    Thanks a lot for making this happen and keep up the amazing work!!