News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Skinny Minnie Part 1

• 3 Replies

Offline ValerianXIII

Skinny Minnie Part 1
« on: October 07, 2011, 09:58:23 AM »

This was absolutely the last straw for Kelly. Her most hated rival Ashley Green had been trying to steal her boyfriend.It seemed like every boy Kelly dated in highschool would end up sleeping with Ashley. Now here she is at the age of 26 reading these texts from Ashley on her boyfriend Ted's cellphone. Kelly fumed as she read some of the insults directed towards her amongst some of the messages. Some telling Ted to "upgrade to a real woman" and to "dump the skinny loser". This had always been a hot button for Kelly although she was a rather pretty she had always been very self concsious about her figure and especially her breasts or lack there of. Standing at 5'10 inches and 107 lbs Kelly's long slender body was the target of constant ridicule and snide remarks from Ashley and her cheerleader friends all through highschool. Kelly would try to insult her back but Ashley  would always turn it around on her making her look like a fool. Kelly set the phone down for a moment studying herself in the mirror. While being a skinny girl she did possess a nicely well rounded, plump behind. The problem with that is it completely contrasted her almost completely nonexistent bust line. So to compensate for that problem she began adding foam enhancers gradually increasing the size over the years. Since highschool she increased her bust size from a 34aaa to a 34c all thanks to these pads. No one knew about her secret except for Ted and a few of her boyfriends she dated in the past. Kelly had long dark brown hair that she could hang almost to her waist that looked even darker set against almost pale snow white skin. She studied her own facial features including her big brown eyes and her cute little nose.

Considering what to do next her thoughts were interrupted by the vibration from Teds phone. Reaching quickly for the cell phone she had feeling who it might be. It was a another text from Ashley of course and she was going to read it. It Said "If you can ditch miss skinny bitch tonight you can find me at new club that opened up on Madison Ave." This made Kelly's face flush with rage again. She wanted to teach Ashley a lesson she would never forget. She wanted to beat Ashley's ass in front of everyone tonight. Make her scream and cry and leave Ted alone for good.Back in highschool while Ashley was involved in volleyball and cheerleader Kelly would be smoking under the bleachers or the in girls bathroom. Kelly had been in a brief girl fight with a sophomore during her freshman year. They had got into some hair pulling that ended with Kelly slapping the other girl knocking her glasses off breaking them. The two girls were quickly seperated by a few teachers and Kelly was givin a ten day suspension. Although the fight was very brief the legend grew. With the help of Kelly and others she had gained a tough girl reputation around the school. No girl would mess with her and she developed a tough girl attitude to match. No girl except for Ashley that is. Kelly responded back on Teds phone with a simple message " I'll b there at 11".

Ashley was the girl in highschool all the guys drooled over and every girl was jealous of. She came from a wealthy family of highly successful lawyers. Ashley's body was nothing short of amazing with her golden blonde hair against her light brown tanned skin. Standing at 5'11 and 125lbs Ashley had a perfect set of 36C's with a well toned athletic body. Kelly was wearing her tight blue jeans with a black tank top . Kelly was planning on at least intimidating Ashley making sure she steered clear from flirting with her boyfriend anymore. She figured that she probably be able to slap Ashley around a little before security broke things up. The place was rather crowded with dance music blaring. After buying a cranberry and vodka from the bar Kelly scanned the room until she spotted Ashley at a table by the far corner of the dance floor. Kelly's rage had returned to her remembering why she had come. With her fists balled up  she began her approach. Ashley now noticing Kelly's presence couldn't help but smirk a little. Kelly began speaking "Can't you find a man of your own you bitch!" Ashley responded with a smug grin "oh but I would much rather take yours skinny minnie." A few chuckles could br heard all around. Kelly felt her blood start to boil at being called that name. She hadn't been called that dreadful nickname since her senoir year. Kelly responded seething with anger "A lot has changed since highschool Ashley, I think its time I straightened your ass out once and for all." Ashley answered back almost laughing out loud. " I would love to see you try skinny because when I'm done with you here I'm going to fuck Ted's brains out in a way you never could." This sent a wave of anger through Kelly's body making her face flush red. Without thinking Kelly takes her red drink tossing the contents towards Ashley's deep cleavage staining her expensive white dress.This created an audible gasp from the gathering spectators all around them. Ashley's expression changed from smug to a look of pure shock.Even the music seemed to quiet down a little. Ashley's gaze shifted from the stain on her dress back to Kelly with a now evil smirk returning to her face. Ashley stated with a surprisingly calm tone of voice "For that you dumb bitch I am going to make you wish you were never born."

Ashley then stood up calm and casually as if nothing had happened unzipped her red stainded dress letting it fall to the floor. There were many cheers and whistles as her dress glided down her tanned muscular legs. Ashley had been wearing a lacy white bra containing her beautiful round breast with matching boy shorts that hugged her firm ass and thighs. Kelly's expression now started to show hint's of nervousness as this beautiful blonde stepped out of her dress and calmly approached her. Now they had everyone's attention as they stood almost nose to nose. Ashley taunted her opponent "Well come on skinny minnie straighten me out go ahead and make your move." Anger returning to her Kelly balled up her fist and took aim at her rivals beautiful nose. Lunging with all her might she made her attack only to strike air as Ashley side stepped her punch. This infuriated Kelly even more as she made more wild strike's only to miss again and again. More giggles could be heard as Kelly lunged like a fool. Ashley responded with a hard hook to Kelly's flat belly knocking the air from poor Kelly. Kelly let out an embarrassing groan gripping her stomach while bending over. "Come on skinny minnie teach me lesson." Ashley taunted. By now cell phones an digital cameras were out recording everything. Kelly noticed from her bent over position that her boyfriend Ted had joined the large crowd of onlookers. With new found energy Kelly charged toward Ashley with intending on tackling her to the ground. Like an experienced matador Ashley swiftly sidestepped her reckless attack gripping Kelly's straps on her black tank top spinning her off balance and crashing towards the floor. While the rest of Kelly slid to the floor her black tank top remained in the hands of her most hated rival. Realizing this she looked up to see Ashley smirking  down at her her holding Kelly's black tank top in hand.

Offline ValerianXIII

Re: Skinny Minnie Part 1
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 11:20:54 PM »
Part 2 is almost done if anyone has suggestions on were they would like the story to go let me know

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 05:20:36 AM »
Very Nice so far , pulling for Underdog Kelly though
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 12:14:42 PM »
I hope Kelley wins.

JT