News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Skinny Minnie Part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline ValerianXIII

Skinny Minnie Part 2
« on: October 10, 2011, 05:29:26 AM »
 Part 2 from Kelly's point of view

I couldn't believe I came down here so sure I was going to trash this bitch once and for all and  there she was with my black tank top twirling it around like some kind of trophy or something. I felt the cold air on my now exposed skin was giving me goosebumps and the cruel smile Ashley was giving me sent even more shivers down my spine. I had to turn this fight around somehow. I had to get my tanktop back. As if she knew what I was thinking Ashley slid my tank top over her own chest too cover some of her exposure. The black tank top clung to this girls big tits stretching. My foam inserts were probably becoming noticeable by now as wondering eyes were inspecting my total lack of cleavage. I had gotten back on my feet at this point and I was deciding what to do next. My mind was made up as once again Ashley had uttered that horrible nickname once again "If you want your tank top back you can just come and get it".   

"It looks better on me anyways Skinny Minnie." Now that I look back At that night I should have turned away and ran, I really had should of never tried to fight her in the first place but I hated this girl so much. At time I thought she couldn't possibly be faster than me or stronger than me. I mean this was a spoiled rich girl she had everything handed to her. How could this girl possibly be able to fight. I let my temper get the best of me that night. I just exploded charging into this girl trying to knock her off balance. I thought at the time if I could knock her over that maybe I could get a suprise advantage. I was going to get on top of her and rain punches on her pretty face while she was pinned down.  As I charged into her Ashley quickly braced for me and she caught me by my wrists holding me back. This is just what I had wanted a contest of strength were I would surely win. What I found out was that Ashley was much stronger than she looked. So much to the point that she would not budge not even an inch. I struggled and panted but I couldn't even phase her as I could now see the mucle tone in her tan legs. It was at this point that I began to really get scared. Not only did I have no chance of taking this girl down but now I could feel her surprisingly firm grip tightening around my wrists. She just looked at me with that evil smirk of hers while I struggled in her clutches. While looking me in the eye she swiftly kneed me in the crouch through my jeans making my legs buckle from the pain.

Camera phones flashes were blinding me a little. A left hook to my left eye disoriented me a little followed by several quick jabs rocking my head back and forth. At this point im sure I had a black eye probably both of them. My head was now swimming in subspace. She battered my ribs leaving bruises on my bare pale skin. A stiff punch to my belly made me fall to my knees. Doubled over in pain with the wind knocked out of me I clenched my battered stomach. "Well Skinny Minnie you made that too easy" Ashley said proudly. " "I think you've dissapointed are crowd here"." Im going to give them a show that they will never forget and your going to be the star!!!" The crowd cheered at this while I just tried to catch my breath. Feeling the terror creep up my spine knowing this wasn't over and that she had more plans for me. I knew at this point there was know way out of this. The crowd wouldn't let me leave and neither would she. From my downed position I took one more shot at her. I leaped from my position aiming for her legs hoping I could just take her down and score some kind of victory. As I tried to pull her legs down all I could do was grunt and struggle. She just laughed at my attempt with her high pitched cackle. Her firm legs stiffened around my neck and Ashley started to choke me with her thighs.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Skinny Minnie Part 2
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 04:35:08 PM »
Poor Skinny Minnie , let's see how long Ashley keeps her torment going
You never grow old until you stop being young