News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Straight Girlfrien first catfight vs Lesbian

• 3 Replies

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
Straight Girlfrien first catfight vs Lesbian
« on: October 14, 2011, 09:39:56 AM »
I''d honestly like to know if such a fight were to ever take place. A beautiful straight girl  fighting a lesbian. I'd love to know what the straight girl feels at the first tit to tit with another girl. She tells me the fight won't go that far, so don't expect e a lesbo show today.  I kept quiet and waited for the the other couple to show-up to our cookout.

My girlfriends opponent is a volleyball player is about 5ft 8 with long legs and was coming here to have it out with my girlfriend who would not say why, but only said to look in to the mirror for the last time.

I've always imagined my sweet girlfriend getting into a fight with a lesbian who would do nasty things to my girlfriend if she can no longer fight.

Although my girl does not seem to be worried about it, I believe a woman can be so nasty during a fight and my gf does not know this. I know my girl will have issues if here opponent sits on her face or chest, she'll become histirical. My girl talks a good fight but has never been pushed any further than pushing and shoving. I'm not sure what her reaction will be and neither does she.

How many of you would let your girlfriend  who is straight as they come fight a lesbian who's known to humiliate there opponents.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:35:11 AM by SlugLord »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Straight Girlfrien first catfight vs Lesbian
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 01:27:12 AM »

It is much hotter watching a woman be forced to be humiliated. I get so turned on breaking a bitch.

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 03:05:23 AM »
Vicky, I totally agree with you especially if the broken bitch was a bitch who thought she was tough.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 08:31:38 AM »

I agree, I love when a tough, dominant, confident woman gets her attitude adjusted and gets totally dominated & humiliated.