News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

sister vs sister in law catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline catfightlover23

sister vs sister in law catfight
« on: August 17, 2009, 01:13:10 AM »
i have only saw one catfight in my life it involved my sister and sister in law at the time now my ex sister in law i am very close to my sister and so i knew the contempt for anne my ex sister in law she had threatened to beat up anne various times i really did not worry about it too much as lorrie my sister is 5'4 and in very good shape she was thirty five at the time anne who was thirty nine was about 5'1 and a little chubby i assumed lorrie would not have much trouble with her one day as my sister and i were cleaning up a site for the family reunion that was set to take place on the upcoming weekend anne drove in and belittled everything that was done i could tell lorrie was very mad since it took all day and according to anne waas all done wrong i heard them in a dissagreement about where the tables should be positioned lorrie lost it tipping a table over and telling anne to do it herself lorrie went to walk away anne grabbed her forearm i am sick of your attitude bitch she hissed the bigger brunette said what you going to do about it i will kick the shit out of you for starters the red head replied they stared at each other seemingly waiting for one to make the first move anne in a puple tank top and shorts lorrie in a white button down blouse with her sleeves rolled up and jeans crack lorrie slapped her hard annes head snapped she went after lorrie like a wild woman they each had a handful of each others hair and were punching with the other lorrie was defantly getting the better of her until anne kneed lorrie in the stomach hard and then locked in a head lock lorrie tried punching her in the back of the head and in the back but annes freckled arms were like vise grips chocking lorrie lorrie got her hair

Offline catfightlover23

Re: sister vs sister in law catfight
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 02:03:40 AM »
and pulled back anne screamed and tried to twist lorries head around she then was able to hip toss my sister to the ground lorrie was finally able to get out but anne was ready and stayed on top lorrie was tring to fight from her back but was losing pretty bad anne even got one of her arms under her knee after a few more slaps i realized my sister was not going to win and went to break it up anne got off and lorrie rolled onto her stomache anne grabbed her by the hair pulling her head up she wrapped her red nailpolised fingers around lorries chin and twisted her head "what do you think of your big tough sister now" she shoved lorries head back down it took lorrie about a hour to calm down and after all the work she did she only went the first day of the reunion because anne bullied her pretty much the whole day

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:44:32 AM »
I usually find stories without punctuation signs, caps and paragraphs hard to read, but this one was so interesting that I even managed to enjoy it. ;D

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »
I agree with u Phil.
But this is a nice one CFL23