News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Marge vs Luann(simpsons)

• 3 Replies

Offline ethanhunt_

Marge vs Luann(simpsons)
« on: August 06, 2014, 10:10:40 AM »
Marge is 5 years older than her friend Luann , and when they were growing up Luann used to talk the shit out of Marge. Luann was a crazy, dominant erotic bitch and she got off on humiliating this one friend she had but humiliated her, especially in front of a crowd.  I remember it happen when Luann beat her in fist fight at the girls birthday party., Luann pummeled her until she was a bloody, crying mess and begging her to stop. Then after she knocked the shit out of her, she made her beg her to fuck her with a cucumber, and this was at the girl's very own friends house. Can you just imagine how humiliated poor girl was as her use to be friend showed the girl the big, cucumber right in front of all of those people, and she was just standing there with blood rolling from her face and tears mixing with her black eye makeup and rolling down her face, and crying like a little baby she desperately cried out, “Please fuck me with that cucumber Luann, I’m begging you, please fuck me with that cucumber Luann.” It’s not only really hot, it’s really funny but horrible the way that Luann stuck that big, hard cucumber right up her dry tight ass, that is until the girl try no get away until she sat on her back  and was sweating and moaning, and breathing heavy, “AAHH, OOHH, EEYY, OOHH,” as the girl screamed, ‘You’re enjoying this bitch, aren’t you,” and when she was just there crying like a fuckin baby, but not saying a word, Luann switch the other way around and flip her over to  smashed her “BANG,” right into her nose, and blood was gushing everywhere from her nose, and filling her mouth. Luann screamed “Say it bitch,” and the girl started spitting out blood as she cried out, submissively, “I love it, please, please fuck me I love it.” It got worse. Marie was fucking her with that cucumber relentlessly, and the girl was crying like a fuckin hysterically as she cried out, ‘I love it. I love getting fucked with the cucumber Luann. Please “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” fuck me with that cucumber Luann, Please fuck me, “OOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHH as she exploded right in front of everyone at her party, the friends, . After that the girl couldnt live with what just happen and hung herself. After that day, Marge couldnt look at Luann the same and neither can Luann. 20 years later, Marge had a family and although she loves her life,she hates the fact that her son is best friends with Luann's son. Everytime i see that boy milhouse reminds me of that dumb skank. haven It had been so many years since they friends since pre-k and there was not even an talk about fighting but i may have spoke too soon . The next day bart came home and ran up the stairs to his room,slamming the door behind him. So i decided to check on him. As i open the door, bart was lying his head in his pillow. "Bart whats wrong,did something happen at school?" Marge asked. Bart didnt answer and didnt budge. "Bart i talking to you,answer me!!!!" said Marge. Marge takes her hand to look at Barts face and Marge was shocked to see that he had a black eye and broken lip. "Bart what happen to you sweetie, who did this , was it that boy nelson?" asked Marge.Bart shook his head and started to cry and said "milhouse..... "before being interrupted. "Why would he do this?" Marge asked. "No mom milhouse's mom did this to me" said Bart as he cried deep into thr pillow. Marge was furious and ran down the steps and out of the house into her car driving off the Luann's house in a hurry.Now, Marge is 44 years old and Luann is 39, and what nobody knows is that Marge had taken 1 years worth of Karate classes and she thinks she can beat Luann up. As soon as she arrive milhouse was in the front yard playing with his kite as Luann watch from the porch. Marge got out of the car and march straigh going on and Luann was waiting at the front door came to tBy the looks of it Luann could see Marge starting to get quite angry and she was just about to blow a fuse when the two women were separated by her son milhouse, and this time both were infuriated and as Luann was screaming, “I’m going to knock the shit out of you Marge you stupid old bitch,” Luann was screaming, ‘Next time I’ll bring a fuckin cucumber bitch, I remember how much your friend enjoyed it the last time. This really burnt into Marge and she was infuriated. The verbal fight started at the house, and a few people had saw this and intervene and stop them from fighting each other by holding on to each woman and try to keep them calm and from looking at one another and soon walked offafter both fighters calm down. As Marge walked to her car, Luann yelled something to Marge that litted a fire inside of Marge," i hope your son can get fuck  better than he can fight next time i see him" said Luann. Marge quickly got her purse and slammed the car door so hard that the glass window breaks and throw the keys to the ground and walked to Luann's backyard and said, “your backyard, now bitch.” Luann was surprised but knew what to do as she told her son milhouse to stay inside the house and tells hims that everything is going to be fine with a big smile on her face. Marge is already preparing herself by doing stretches while Luann comes out with some gloves on her hands .Luann has on this black mini dress and Marge was wearing her original attire as always. They got to the center of the backyard, and Luann turns to face Marge and she puts her hands on her hips and she says, “Alright you stupid littleslut monkey, you wanna fight me, and get fucked up just  like that dumb uglyass son of yours,” but before she can finish the sentence Marge balls up her right fist she plows it “bang,” right into Luann’s nose. Luann’s head swung back and forth and blood was rolling from her nose. Marge screamed, ‘You like cucumbers so much you stupid old cow, I have the biggest cucumber you ever saw in my pocketbook, waiting to get shoed into you.”  luann was enraged and she grabbed Marge’s hair with both of her hands and she started to shake Marge like a rag doll screaming, “You wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you Marge.” Luann started hammering Marge’s face, punching her “bang, bang, bang,” right in her nose, making her head swing back and forth and now blood is really rolling from Marge's nose. Milhouse was shocked, and his cock was starting to poke out his pants and got harder and harder as Luann was knocking the shit out of Marge. Luann let go of Marge’s hair and she leapt backwards and away from Marge to quickly relax .Marge was like a crazy women and she went right after Luann without her seeing this happen so quickly. She pulled her right fist back and she sent it right at Luann’s face, but somehow Luann manages to reach up and grab Marge’s wrist in mid air, and Luann took her own right fist and she sent it plowing “bang,” right into Marge’s teeth. Marge’s tooth was chipped and Marge stumbles backwards on one of Luann's plants and she almost falls over.  Luanns lunges forward and she grabs Marge's dress with both of her hands and she shoves Marge back hard. Marge’s blue dress rips right off of her body in Luann’s hands as Marge stumbles backwards with her half naked body until “Boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the building hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Luann is infuriated and she’s crazed now. She laces her hands right through Anna’s hair and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her fuckin head over and over against the hard concrete patio. Luann is knocking Marge silly, and you can hear “bang, bang, bang, bang,” Marge's skull cracking over and over again against the cement until Marge's has this goofy little grin right across her face. Marge's legs get all wobbly and she tries to get up but cant. Marge is knocked silly and she is giggling and laughing as she lays there on her ass on the cement right in front of Luann's son, milhouse who apparently wanted a closer view of the fight. Marge was totally knocked senseless. Luann lets go of Marge’s hair and she walks over to where her Marge's purse is and she leans over and I can’t see what is going on. Luann is going through some kind of routine until she turns around and I can see this 12 inch big, hard erect rubber cock strapped on to Luann and she says, ‘Last time it was a cucumber, now im going to fuck your insides and make you my bitch Marge" said Luann. Luann grabbed marge by her blue hair and bang her head multiple times on the concrete pavement just like before as blood started to drip onto the patio making a puddle. Marge was busted open and her face was bruise badly. Luann stopped and without hesistation shove the strapon inside of Marge's ass. Luann was pounding the shit out of the Marge for at least a good 20 minutes. Marge couldnt take it anymore as she was losing blood and each stroke she from took from Luann was harder to take and felt like her dildo was inside her organs. Milhouse was starting to get erect and luann saw this and gave her an idea. "Milhouse come here please" said Luann. Milhouse do you wanna blowjob. Milhouse didnt know what this blowjob was but was to erect to think and nod his head yes. Then pull down your pants and underwear for me pleasesaid Luann as she stopped the brutal fucking and grabbed Marge by her scalp. Quickly milhouse took his pants off and reveal his cock to marge. Marge knew this wasnt right and warned luann. "Luann please dont do this" Marge begged. Luann grab marge's pussy hair and began twisting it and her mouth opened." Milhouse quick put your cock inside her mouth now "pleaded luann. Okay said milhouse. Milhouse inserted his penis inside her and  enjoyed the feeling so much that he didnt know already knew what to do next. So Luann took her hand off of marge's pussy hair and push her head up and down the boys acceptable huge cock. Milhouse was deepthroating the woman. Marge was helpless and choking on the boys cock. Luann stoped the assault and got her son phone from his pants. She tooked several pictures and started to send to each of his friends including bart. Suddenly,milhouse felt he was cumming and shot this gigantic inside of Marge's mouth as cum out of Marge's nose. Marge couldnt believe this just happen and soon starting to get worst as the mother pick marge up to bring her inside their house. Hours passed, milhouse and marge were in Luann's room  while Luann was filming this all on video and the sex was coming to an end as milhouse was banging the life out of marge. Marge was a mess. Her face was banged up, her ass had whipped marks and her ass was filled with a cucumber stuck inside as Milhouse cock sttoke in and out Bart's mom .Marge pussy was wet and ready to burst, she couldnt hold it much longer. "Please make me cum, i cant take any longer, i have to cum" yelled Marge . Marge was screaming to the top of her lungs asking to cum and making sex noises beyond nature. Quickly, milhouse pull his cock out of marges pussy making a wet sound and flip her over. Milhouse wanted to embarass bart for what he did by putting his mother in a doggy position. Milhouse started to moan and grab marge by her her hair. I OWN YOU BITCH AND YOUR PUSSY IS MY PROPERTY,NO ONE ELSES, AND MOUTH IS MY DEMAND WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT, HOW DOES IT FEEL BART TO BE OWN HUH? IM FUXKING YOUR MOTHER UP HER FUCKING PUSSY AND IMMA MAKE SURE SHE TAKES EACH AND EVERY LAST DROP OF MY CUM AND HUMILIATE THIS UGLY SKANK YOU CALLED MOMMY, WHO OWNS YOU HUH ,SAID IT, WHO OWNS YOU?!!!!!!!! yelled Milhouse. Marge couldnt do it but milhouse grab her hair even tighter and slaps her ass three times. You own me said marge softly. What i couldn't hear you said Luann angling  the camera straight to Marge's face. "YOU OWN ME MILHOUSE" yelled Marge. CUM BITCH, CUM ON MY SON'S COCK YOU STUPID WHORE said Luann aiming the camera directly at Marge's face. Marge only made it worst by giving off sex noises and asking for him to cum inside her. I WANT YOUR CUM, DAMMIT PLEASE GIMME YOUR CUM IN MY PUSSY MILHOUSE!!!!! yelled Marge. YEA TAKE ALL OF IT YOU DUMB SLUT,AHHHHHHGHGHHH!!!!!!!!!! YELLED MILHOUSE .Milhouse couldnt hold it much longer,and in a instant his cock shot loads of his manhood semen inside of Marge as Luann watch as her son humiliated Marge. Marge's orgasm only made it worst as she howled throughout the house. The orgasm was so amazing that marge couldnt control herself and got lost in the moment as milhouse took her by the hair and tongue kiss her while burying his cock even deeper inside of her wet drenching pussy as he squeeze one her gigantic tits. The moment was humiliating to watch as marge realized she was raped and torture by this kid then was slapped by Luann's son.Marge shoved her face into the blanket crying as milhouse pull his warm wet cock out of marge pussy making a wet pop sound and his semen flowing out of her inside like a white waterfall causing milhouse to go in a deep sleep happy. Marge was devastated and rememer how fantastic the sex was but couldnt understand what just happen. Marge was in to different minds and couldnt concentrate on what was more embarrassing, fucking milhouse or Luann beating her just like her friend. Quickly, Luann jumped on the bed and sat on her back. Marge was frieghten and didnt know what was coming but was to slow to notice that Luann sat her knee on Marge's arm and reach for her back of her panties to get her golden brass knuckle. Marge was scared and try her best to plead to the sadistic woman. "LUANN IM SORRY DONT HIT ME,PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST LET ME GO PLEASE I BEGGIN YOU" said Marge. Unfortunately, Luann didnt care one word that came out of Marge's mouth and put Marge in a headlock with her one arm and brass knuckle on her other arm. IM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP JUST LIKE I DID THAT STUPID UGLY PIECE SHIT SON YOURS, BITCH!!!!!  said Luann .Marge couldnt stop crying but Luann started pummeling the poor lady. Each punch Luann stroke was right on target, Marge was helpless as Luann hard punches landed from her eyes to her nose. Her nose was busted and eyes were red and bloody, her lips were swollen and bloody as for herface as well. Soon after the beating Luann dragged Marge into the bathtub and got her shaver. Marge couldnt see anything but knew what Luann had in plan. Luann was shaving Marge head bald. Marge couldnt stop crying and by the time Luann was finish Marge was bald and beaten badly as her she sat against the bathroom tub with her bloody face. She cryed and cryed but Luann only stood there smiling at her work. The camera  was still rolling and Luann grabbed it to get a better view of her work   ."So marge how does it feel to be dominated by a 12 year boy who just fucked his ex best friends mom and have it all taped on video bitch? "asked Luann. Please Luann dont do this!!!!!! yelled marge. Luann jumped on top of marge and set her pussy right next to her mouth but had something else in mind." i would delete this tape if u do one thing" said Luann. Please anything!!!!!! said Marge. Let my son have sex with your daughter. To be continued..........

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Marge vs Luann(simpsons)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 08:51:12 PM »
Giant wall of text is giant...and unreadable.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Giant wall of text is giant...and unreadable.

I'd have to agree and also suggest you try saying you sentences out loud as you proofread.  A lot of your sentences are nonsensical and very difficult to follow.  'The girl couldn't live with what just happened -"

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Marge vs Luann(simpsons)
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 02:10:52 AM »

This was one extremely hot story. Grammer doesn't matter, it is just a great story.