News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Milestone Productions: Darla (mixed)

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Milestone Productions: Darla (mixed)
« on: November 04, 2023, 12:23:53 AM »
Super Deadly Milestone Productions
Presents: Dominating Darla
By Stone Kidman
I sat back in the leather desk chair as I hit play on the laptop. I had spent the last ten hours or so editing my latest video with one of the regular models. It started with Darla in the ring stretching. The forty-nine year old redhead filled out her snug fitting black one piece swimsuit. Her 34DD’s tented the front, showing off a lot of cleavage for the camera while her fit 5’07” and 139 pound body bent over while she stretched for the camera.
Her long reddish brown hair went past her shoulders and draped down smooth like a waterfall as she placed a laced up black boot on the turnbuckle to show her smooth legs. After a minute of this, my character entered the ring. I wore a Spider-Man mask typically, but done in a lucha style so my mouth was exposed.
“So you’re the new guy around here,” she asked, ceasing her posing to try and stand in an intimidating pose. Darla’s hands were on her hips as she thrust her chest against my face. I purposely hadn’t worn boots so she had an extra few inches on me. While I’m normally a shrimpy 5’06”, Darla towered over me as if she were six feet tall.
“I’m here to show you who’s boss, miss big boobs,” I said, trying to do a gruff voice. I was slim but I stayed in shape, though I certainly wasn’t the usual buffed dude Darla was in the ring with. Other than my mask, I only had on a baby blue colored European speedo that was little more than a sock around my johnson. I had poked Darla in her breast to emphasize my one line of dialogue and, after the camera had moved out from the closeup frame of my face almost buried in the redhead’s cleavage, Darla swung a punch at my junk.
“Ohhh f-f-f-argh,” I gurgled and stumbled back into the ropes, very nearly tripping out between them due to over selling and how my bare feet didn’t have much traction on the padded blue mat with our company’s name stenciled across it in gold letters.
“Oh poor baby,” Darla said in a sarcastic tone as she pulled my head up by my scruffy dark brown hair before she bent me back over the top rope. “I thought you would be tougher than that,” she said, in a similar pouty voice as she pulled my face between her boobs. I over sold it, flailing around like I was drowning, before Darla backed away for me to take a big breath.
“Here, let’s see how much you can take,” the milf said as she still kept a fistful of the hair on the back of my head. She held my head steady as she swung her double D’s like wrecking balls, batting my face back and forth. The camera had been framed to center her melons smacking me but had do an edit so it could capture Darla’s fingers sliding down to encircle my erection.
“Ohh see, I knew a tough boy like you could handle it,“ she said in a pouty voice  as I gasped with pleasure while she gripped my rod over my speedos firmly. “Let’s have some more fun first, lover boy,” she said and ceased the handjob to give me a knee to the abdomen. I fell forward, onto the mat in a fetal position, when she kicked me a couple times. I flopped over onto my back, grunting and acting like I’d just been body slammed or something, as Darla ran to the ropes.
The next edit was positioned from mat level, facing the top of my head as it caught Darla’s body crashing down on top of me with a body splash. “That was fun,” she smiled, brushing the hair out of her eyes, while I sold it like I had been squashed under a piano. She stood up and only just got to her feet before the redhead dropped her weight down on me again, this time plopping her plump ass on my stomach.
They reset to a different position as my legs flew up like a cartoon character while Darla chuckled to herself before she leaned down. She first pinned my wrists to the mat above my head and slowly counted the pin but made sure to pull my own arm up at two.
“Oh, I don’t want the fun to stop so soon,” the redhead purred softly as she lowered her mouth down, barely touching my lips. “It’s so much fun to watch you squirm for me,” Darla said before she pinned my wrists down again and plopped her full tits over my face again.
I once again comically flailed around while she laughed and ground her chest back and forth. Darla would lift it up, giving me a breath of air, before slamming her mammaries on my face again. “Oh what’s this,” she said, after the milf felt my erection stabbing her between the legs once she had sat back. She seemed to get bored of the smother and reached behind her with her right hand to stroke my erection which tented my flimsy briefs.
“I wonder if I can finish you off all at once,” she said, after removing her hand from my prick to once again secure my wrist to the mat. “Pin you,” Darla said, emphasizing her words by making the mat rumble as she held down both my wrists above my head with her left hand, “then make you cum as I smother you.” Her other hand reached behind her hip to tug my speedos to the side, making my hard cock spring out, before her supple thighs wrapped around my organ.
Darla began to French kiss me, the cameras showed a close up of that, before it cut back to show a side angle of the redhead’s legs squeezing my dick. Even on the video, I could see my hips pumping involuntarily, while she continued to make out with me before she pulled down the straps on her swimsuit with her free hand. Her enormous breasts fell out, full and firm, as Darla broke the kiss to encompass my head between her pale orbs.
“That’s a good boy,” she moaned sexily, “shoot nice and big for mama.” On the screen, my face was completely obscured under her chest as she laughed malevolently while flexing her thighs around my meat. I knew I could edit the video with an ending here, that the submissive male fans would eat it up, but I got into this business to create the things I wanted to see.
The video continued where Darla laughed, saying wimpy boys like me didn’t have a chance against a real woman. That’s when my character broke his hands free and grabbed Darla by her long red hair. I lifted her chest up and took a gasp of air. “It’s not possible,” she grunted while I rocked us from side to side before rolling over to be on top.
“Never count out the little guy,” I said, gasping like I had asthma. We had to change for the closeup then cut back to show I now had Darla in a grapevine as the match continued, while I began sucking on her nipples. Her head whipped back and forth as she tried to fight my tactics but would gasp with pleasure.
“It’ll take more than that to beat me,” she said stubbornly. “Well how about this,” I said as I lifted my head from her bosom. The camera panned back as it showed me doing a hop until I was sitting on her chest. I made sure to get a close up of her double D’s smooshed together between my knees as I began to fuck her titties.
“No…,” she gasped, as if it were sapping her energy, “you can’t do that to me…ugh, I won’t let you.” I pinned her wrists down on either side and smiled as I watched her big jugs bounce on the screen. Eventually I slid up further and asked how she was going to counter this. When she opened her mouth to incredulously ask what I was doing, I shoved my cock in her mouth; just the tip.
She made muffled moans and squeals of protest as I pumped my sausage between her tits while face fucking her. She bucked me off after a minute but, rather than continue to fight, she acted disgusted, as if I had crossed some moral line. This was all part of how I had arranged it as I sprang to my feet and pulled Darla up by her hair. She pretended she was in too much pain, trying to pull my hand off her sweaty red hair rather than try to give me another low blow, as I ran her chest-first into the corner.
“Oomph,” she said, acting as if I ran a sledgehammer into her sternum. I spun Darla around and sent two very fake punches to her stomach. Darla pretended this winded her, which allowed me to slide her swimsuit down to her thighs. I then mimed giving her a series of shoulder thrusts to the abdomen, as I held onto the middle ropes, until she was sitting on the center turnbuckle.
“Time to really work you over,” I said, after sliding her swimsuit off the rest of the way.
The camera cut in close to show my two fingers sliding in and out of her shaved pussy, after I spread her legs across the middle ropes on either side of the turnbuckle. It cut back to me sucking her titty, my mask partially twisted across my face from all the smothering, while Darla’s moans grew more and more frequent.
“Y-you’ll never beat me, I won’t let you,” she panted and acted like she was resisting my erotic assault. Darla then grabbed my head and smothered me again, before ramming my face into her boobs like a headbutt, until I fell back in a daze. It gave her time to unhook herself from the ropes. She nearly fell to her knees before the milf caught her balance.
Darla then knocked me over with what looked on the video like if she clotheslined me using her boobs. Either way I sold it and fell onto my back, pretending like I had just gotten punched by Mike Tyson. Darla rolled me back onto my shoulders with my legs dangling down in my face.
“Let’s see you escape this,” Darla said as she jerked my stiff hog while she lowered mouth to suck on my nuts. I moaned and writhed awkwardly as she jerked my dick facing down, trying to make me shoot my load onto myself. Once again, I could sell this as a second squash round to the subbies but I wanted to stick to my original convictions.
“Watch me as I milk your pathetic cock,” she said after removing her mouth from my balls before Darla began rimming me out. On the video, I was shouting my moans but also clenching my fists to show I was trying not to bust a nut. Finally the camera panned back from the corner to see my finisher.
“Ahh!” Darla cried out. It looked like her face had gotten caught as I said my infamous line. “That’s right, baby, you didn’t expect my ass cheeks to be as toned as a bear trap!” It was a quote I had been using for years that was said by accident while filming another mixed video and the community loved it, albeit ironically. It became a meme that defined me, that my butt was so taught I could clench it shut on a woman’s tongue.
I rolled over and Darla’s head mimed hitting the mat; she pretended to be dazed long enough for me to crawl around behind her. I lifted her leg back, while the redhead was on her stomach, and put her in a half Boston crab, but so her hip was lifted high enough so I could slide my mouth over her snatch.
I basically had to rest her thigh on top of my shoulder so I could eat her out, and not hurt her damn leg, but she sold it well. Darla struggled to reach for the ropes as she panted and moaned, saying how a runt like me didn’t have a chance. I alternated between rubbing her clit and fingering her with my other hand as I slurped that redhead’s juicy pussy to an audible orgasm.
I stood and we dubbed over a bell ringing to signify the end of the match. I crawled over Darla to make out with her, asking if she accepted her loss. “You got lucky,” she panted, out of breath, but nodded when I asked if she was ready to give the victor his spoils. I rolled the redhead into the doggystyle position, on her knees, and entered her from behind.
“Ohh, next time I’m going to smother you with my ass,” she said in between moans as I sped up my thrusts. My six inch dong isn’t spectacular but Darla acted like it was the biggest dick she’s ever had as she moaned and begged for it harder. I slapped her on the ass and there’s more dirty talk; you like being my bitch, yes I’m your dirty bitch, and so on.
Until I pulled out and came on Darla’s curvy ass before posing over her, my foot on the milf’s lower back. “You may be short but damn you fuck me well, lover boy,” Darla said. We kissed before I left the ring; I’m sure this will sell approximately two units but I hope Miles will be able to secure European distribution as soon as Ham gets back from Japan.