News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dragonlily : real catfights?

• 24 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Dragonlily : real catfights?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2022, 11:30:00 AM »
I bought a catfight one with dragonlilly and antscha today.
Lots of grappling,  sadly no hair pulling.
Punches looked like they were holding back. Not as intense as mexican catfights or suitefights.
I would buy we bring it if she didnt hold back

Dragonlily punched Antscha around 3 times so hard at different times to break submision holds and also slapped Antscha across the face a few times to the point that Antscha's was fighting afraid.
   It's true that they did not start out with slapping and punching as focus but for sure Dragonlily's punches and slaps Won her the Day and she was not holding back!  Antscha said she would be read if ever got to fight Dragonlily again as she now does Boxing and is a good striker.
   Dragon was smart, by not coming all out with the striking it caught Antscha off guard and by the time Antscha did start punching and slapping Dragon it was to late as Dragon was in control of the fight.
   Go back and watch the match again, when it looks like antscha is about to get a submission and next thing Dragon is free it was due to a well placed body punch. Dragon also gets good control by slapping Antscha before going on the attack.  Ask Antscha and she will admit she lost to Dragon 100% real and wants a Rematch someday with everything allowed but hairpulling.

But hairpulling would be the most fun part ;D

Hairpulling is the one move Antscha will not fight with in the rules. I like hairpulling for sure, but can enjoy matches with it not allowed.

Hairpulling = cherry on the top of a sweet cake

Also,  Orsi B Vs Draonlily Catfight had some great Hairpulling!!!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2022, 01:16:12 PM »
Punches looked like they were holding back. Not as intense as mexican catfights or suitefights.

Dragonlily punched Antscha around 3 times so hard at different times to break submision holds and also slapped Antscha across the face a few times to the point that Antscha's was fighting afraid.
   It's true that they did not start out with slapping and punching as focus but for sure Dragonlily's punches and slaps Won her the Day and she was not holding back!  Antscha said she would be read if ever got to fight Dragonlily again as she now does Boxing and is a good striker.
   Dragon was smart, by not coming all out with the striking it caught Antscha off guard and by the time Antscha did start punching and slapping Dragon it was to late as Dragon was in control of the fight.
   Go back and watch the match again, when it looks like antscha is about to get a submission and next thing Dragon is free it was due to a well placed body punch. Dragon also gets good control by slapping Antscha before going on the attack.  Ask Antscha and she will admit she lost to Dragon 100% real and wants a Rematch someday with everything allowed but hairpulling.

Hairpulling is the one move Antscha will not fight with in the rules. I like hairpulling for sure, but can enjoy matches with it not allowed.

Hairpulling = cherry on the top of a sweet cake

Also,  Orsi B Vs Draonlily Catfight had some great Hairpulling!!!

As long as its real  ;D

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2022, 12:12:47 AM »
Actually, in my opinion, WBI fights, (including Dragon Lilly's) are not so fake/scripted. I would say they are not as fake as JMR's , but are not so real as SF's, although they are closer to SF's than to JMR's.  If you want to see some Dragon Lily's good (i.e. credible) catfights, try any WBI's Bring it Bitch series. Her catfights vs Jolene and Joylyn are a good ones. Also, there is a Bring it bitch catfight Dragon Lilly vs Bella Rossi that would not be missed.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2022, 03:01:30 AM »
Actually, in my opinion, WBI fights, (including Dragon Lilly's) are not so fake/scripted. I would say they are not as fake as JMR's , but are not so real as SF's, although they are closer to SF's than to JMR's.  If you want to see some Dragon Lily's good (i.e. credible) catfights, try any WBI's Bring it Bitch series. Her catfights vs Jolene and Joylyn are a good ones. Also, there is a Bring it bitch catfight Dragon Lilly vs Bella Rossi that would not be missed.

Jmr material is great for pictures in magazines and catfight  art.  But the choreography is so mistimed,overacted, overdubbed and goofy when filmed.

While suitefights looks great filmed, but the action is often too fast for pictures.

Dragonlilly in a good, real, heated catfight would be wonderful

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2022, 03:48:14 AM »

Jmr material is great for pictures in magazines and catfight  art.  But the choreography is so mistimed,overacted, overdubbed and goofy when filmed.

While suitefights looks great filmed, but the action is often too fast for pictures.

Like to see her and Akira Lane go at it.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2022, 09:29:03 AM »

Like to see her and Akira Lane go at it.

Dragonlilly  vs santana at Mexican catfights  or the suitefight girls would be incredible.

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2022, 01:03:07 AM »
Just wondering if Dragonlily has been in any real catfights?

The pictures at we bringit look great but the footage i have seen looks very staged, soft and rehearsed.

In an all out apartment hairpulling brawl she would look incredible

Dragonlily did a fight Vs Antscha Not scripted with real hard faceslapping and body punching  allowed, but no hair pull in Budapest.  They did 2 matches like this but first fight had far less slaps and punching in Vegas.

can you posibily give us a link to this fight-- I'd love to see it!..  sure others would also

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2022, 01:45:58 AM »
Just wondering if Dragonlily has been in any real catfights?

The pictures at we bringit look great but the footage i have seen looks very staged, soft and rehearsed.

In an all out apartment hairpulling brawl she would look incredible

Dragonlily did a fight Vs Antscha Not scripted with real hard faceslapping and body punching  allowed, but no hair pull in Budapest.  They did 2 matches like this but first fight had far less slaps and punching in Vegas.

can you posibily give us a link to this fight-- I'd love to see it!..  sure others would also

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122891/antschas-wrestling-and-fetish-store

Best matches are the Budapest matches with Antscha and Orsi.   The Vegas match is more grappling then striking and one-sided.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2023, 04:13:23 AM »
I remember seeing pictures of a dragonlilly catfight where her tits were leaking milk. O cabt remember who it was against but i think it was with we bring it

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2023, 11:39:20 AM »

I can't.  And I have tried, many times.  A cat fight without hair pulling is just too lame, at least for me.