News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Oil Princess vs Silke

• 19 Replies

Offline oilprincess

Oil Princess vs Silke
« on: April 16, 2024, 03:37:57 AM »
Hello Everyone!

I've been searching for new mature opponents and Silke reached out to me. We chatted for a while and realized we are very compatible in many areas. So we both agreed to have a good old fashion oil wrestling match and see what happens.  The match will take place in the FCF oil pit. You have several options to choose from. We both have similar builts so this should be fun ! This will poll will be of short duration - 3days. So don't delay and cast your vote as soon as possible.

May the best woman win!

XXXXXX
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 03:44:49 AM by oilprincess »

Offline oilprincess

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 04:33:19 AM by oilprincess »

Offline oilprincess

Re: Oil Princess vs Silke
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 03:55:26 AM »
I'm in my dressing room stretching applying oil all over my body.. I can hear the crowd yelling and screaming. Silke and I agreed to come out together. i hear a knock on the door which is my clue to come out. As I come out I see Silke. We smile at each other and exchange pleasantries. We are both wearing skimpy bikinis to show off our bodies. We make our way towards the oil pit putting on a big show

Offline Silke

• C'mon and try it!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 06:25:10 AM »
I am ready!
Ready for my first oil wrestling match.
Okay, maybe it's not the best idea to choose such an experienced opponent straight away. But I'l try to end the fight with a surprise,
my victory.
When the knock comes and I step outside the door, I meet my opponent, the oil princess.
Her ripe, attractive body has an oily sheen and we greet each other politely.
And then it's off to the arena!
We step in front of the spectators and they can hardly wait to see the fight.

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 05:00:56 PM »
Silke is in fabulous physical condition. Even though she lacks oil wrestling experience I am not taking her lightly. I am well aware this match will be very physical. Our bodies glistening with oil we step in the oil pit and we get down on our knees. The referee gives us last minute instructions and then yells  WRESSSSSTTLLE !!!!!!!!   We begin to circle each other. I lunge at Silke, lowering my left shoulder knocking her  to the ground. I immediately mount her and grab her in a headlock pulling her face into my breasts. The crowd yells their approval !!! 

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 06:41:20 PM »
Great to see a mature newcomer!    Fascinating match up. Oil Princess hasn't been active recently which maybe to her detriment. Silke looks in great shape and very powerful. I'm going to sit back and watch the show !!

One thing for sure...I wouldn't want to be trapped between their thighs!!!  LOL
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 07:07:43 PM by blakkjac »

Offline Silke

• C'mon and try it!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 09:57:25 PM »
You take me by surprise, throw me on my back and press my face into your full tits.
While you're still concentrating on the breast smother, I wrap my legs around yours and press them outwards.
Think it's called a grapevine or something.
What I do know is that it hurts.
And I get your thighs wide open with my strong legs.
The audience already saw you as a sure winner.
But your grimace gives them a hint that this might not be the case.

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2024, 10:23:06 PM »
Silke is unfazed by my quick start. I press her mouth against my ample cleavage blocking her breathing. In one swift motion she interlocks my legs with hers and attempt to spread them. She quickly discovers
it's not an easy  task. The crowd is going wild. I rock back and forth trying to power out of her gravevine...

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2024, 01:48:52 AM »
The Princess will sit that fine ass & sweet pussy on Silke’s face and force a submission. Sure hope the princess has a big fur box. Speed

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2024, 02:35:59 AM »
Great matchup, and what a start!

Offline Silke

• C'mon and try it!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 11:24:13 AM »
As a catfighter, I'm briefly tempted to grab your hair and get you off me.
But I think better of it, grab your chin and push your head back.
Maybe I can push you up enough to get some air again.
Your big, full breasts are making it hard for me to breathe.
I've no choice but to untangle our legs, press my foot into the ground and try to turn us around.
I breathe heavily against your chest and do everything I can to get free.

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2024, 05:00:16 PM »
I can see that Silke is already getting frustrated. As our legs battle in the grapevine she unlocks her legs. She realizes that if she doesn't escape my headlock breast smother quickly this match will end very quickly. With her legs free she now   pushes against the oily bottom of the pit in an attempt to roll me over. I discover that Silke is very strong and manages to roll me on my left side and in the process I lose my grip on the headlock.....
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 05:09:56 PM by oilprincess »

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2024, 04:06:39 AM »
Great match ladies. I am formally challenging the winner   ;D
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline Silke

• C'mon and try it!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2024, 06:21:23 AM »
Despite the oily surface and with an enormous effort, I manage to get you off me and free myself from your dominant grip.
I gasp for air and pump my lungs full of it.
I immediately try to take advantage of the changed situation and throw my leg over your hip.
Prress myself against you, against your attractive body and try to continue the movement and roll onto you.
A murmur goes through the audience who were expecting an uncontested victory from you.

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2024, 04:32:30 PM »
The match becomes more and more physically intense. The crowd sense that Silke will not go down without a fight.. Using leverage, Silke manages to roll me over on my back and mounts my body. The crowd goes wild...shouting  SILKE SILKE SILKE !!!  She has me pinned down but I'm able to wrap my legs around her tummy...