News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Franchise Battles 2.0 - Marvel vs DC [1/7]

• 5 Replies

Offline Raspberry

• God Member
Franchise Battles 2.0 - Marvel vs DC [1/7]
« on: June 16, 2019, 11:33:38 PM »
Original announcement: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=80741.0

This is a poll deciding the winner for my 2nd Franchise Battle. The competitors this time are Marvel and DC. You can see the roster and the minor details in the link above. The theme for Round 1 as usual is kickboxing.

The draw:

Scarlett Johansson vs Amber Heard
Elisabeth Olsen vs Melissa Benoist
Emma Stone vs Margot Robbie
Natalie Portman vs Taissa Farmiga
Hayley Atwell vs Morena Baccarin
Gwyneth Paltrow vs Anne Hathaway
Cobie Smulders vs Gal Gadot

Offline walter

• God Member
Re: Franchise Battles 2.0 - Marvel vs DC [1/7]
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 04:07:22 AM »
I want DC to triumph

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 04:42:49 AM »
Having done many polls, it would be appreciated if not going to include pictures, please list the character the actress plays so don't have to spend time looking up the girls I cannot place.  Besides, their are some actors that have appeared in DC and Marvel movies.

Offline Raspberry

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 10:50:32 AM »

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 12:31:15 AM »
If you don't know the actress/character, Google exists just for you. Some of us don't want the typical poll with 50 pictures that takes half a day to scroll through.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 04:16:03 AM »
Write This Way,

Actually the typical poll here has 1-3 pictures with a few exceptions.

I rather scroll but I can understand not wanting to take the time to find and link all the pics.  But to Google everyone takes just as long as scrolling.  I always felt as a poll maker, you have a vision and the pics you choose show what you are thinking.  In this case, on the linked page, he had some characters spelled out but not others. 

Heck, here is an idea, instead of showing pics, just have links for all the girls that goes to a page where someone not used to the girls mentioned can look if they want.  Win-win!

Just an idea.

PS - Raspberry, I love the collage you did of the girls.  I wish I had a computer where I could do that.  Kudos...