News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hair Pulling and Interference

• 8 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Hair Pulling and Interference
« on: August 10, 2017, 01:31:08 AM »
Unless you are at school or perhaps frequent town centres when night clubs are closing the chances af see girls or women fighting are remote. Even if you come across such a confrontation, for a chap of advancing years such as myself,  it would be unacceptable to stand and watch. So to the net then which allows one to watch without  embarrassment.  At school I saw a group of excited girls hurrying to a path of waiste ground to watch two girls fight. Since then I find it thrilling to see girls encourageing girls to fight. Now please explain to me why in many cases some girls  watching a fight keep shouting NO HAIRPULLING. I am a huge fan of Festelle Videos (please PM me if you are and would like to discuss), I have attended several of their meeting and when wrestling matches got intense both ladies would pull hair.  Not only is hair pulling natural but really thrilling and an important part of any contest between females. No just girls either, the occasional male voice prohibits hair pulling.  Also I have seen fights where the girls go to ground and are immediately separated and brought to their feet to face each other again.  These people fight choreographers should go to boxing. Let them fight!

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Re: Hair Pulling and Interference
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 09:23:14 PM »
100% agreed Presenterfan.  Let them fight indeed!
sidekick

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 09:28:10 PM »
Unless you are at school or perhaps frequent town centres when night clubs are closing the chances af see girls or women fighting are remote. Even if you come across such a confrontation, for a chap of advancing years such as myself,  it would be unacceptable to stand and watch. So to the net then which allows one to watch without  embarrassment.  At school I saw a group of excited girls hurrying to a path of waiste ground to watch two girls fight. Since then I find it thrilling to see girls encourageing girls to fight. Now please explain to me why in many cases some girls  watching a fight keep shouting NO HAIRPULLING. I am a huge fan of Festelle Videos (please PM me if you are and would like to discuss), I have attended several of their meeting and when wrestling matches got intense both ladies would pull hair.  Not only is hair pulling natural but really thrilling and an important part of any contest between females. No just girls either, the occasional male voice prohibits hair pulling.  Also I have seen fights where the girls go to ground and are immediately separated and brought to their feet to face each other again.  These people fight choreographers should go to boxing. Let them fight!

very well put, yes I am e Festelle fan, too. and TPC
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 11:54:41 PM »
Presenterfan....when I see a vid of girls fighting, particularly younger girls, and I hear both boys and girls admonishing the fighters to stop pulling hair, you frequently hear them saying that pulling hair is "pussy shit."

I think that some younger folks today like to think of girls as being just as tough as boys.  If boys can fight toe to toe with their fists, why not the girls?  Personally, I love seeing girls pull hair when they fight.  It contributes to the feminine fury of the girl fight.

Whether it is politically correct or not, girls are girls and boys are boys.  Girls fighting like girls doesn't mean the fighters are not tough, nor does it imply they are weak.

To me, watching girls fight is very arousing.  If two girls were fighting just like boys, where's the excitement of the catfight aspect?  I agree that girls should be allowed to fight like girls, including pulling each other's hair!

Just my 2-cents.

Offline wbiassociates

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 03:18:57 AM »
Wastelan1952 - nailed it!  Drops  the mike!! 

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 06:13:43 AM »
I had 2 girls kind of start fighting in front of me in an elevator.  It was an odd experience, didtn help they spoke in another language lol.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 11:53:52 AM »
Well observed Wasteland.   When I was at about 10, my efforts to get two girls to fight met where rebuffed from them sayig that it wasn't ladylike. In fact one even aid her parentshad told her that girls didnt fight.  Moving to secondary school I saw a group of girls gathered . A girl I knew named two girls who were going to fight. The excitment rose as the two came together and subsided as quickly as a tomboy type gave the pretty one a bloody nose with one hit. Disappointing but least it proved that girls did fight.  In those days girls were forced to wear skirts for school and fights would definitely see mutual hair pulling, arms flailing as they tried to slap each other and if they went to ground a great leg and knicker show.  Separate playgrounds meant girl fights had a female only audience and after school arranged fights were usually heard about the next day.  It was noted that some girls would fight each other, and only each other several times.  The girls who fought regularly obviously enjoyed it and would fight any girl for the challenge.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 01:12:26 PM »
Girls must fight like girls.if we talk about catfight the the hairpulling is the main component of it.if we talk about girls who fight like men so i am not in it.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 03:00:43 PM »
Presenterfan....when I see a vid of girls fighting, particularly younger girls, and I hear both boys and girls admonishing the fighters to stop pulling hair, you frequently hear them saying that pulling hair is "pussy shit."

I think that some younger folks today like to think of girls as being just as tough as boys.  If boys can fight toe to toe with their fists, why not the girls?  Personally, I love seeing girls pull hair when they fight.  It contributes to the feminine fury of the girl fight.

Whether it is politically correct or not, girls are girls and boys are boys.  Girls fighting like girls doesn't mean the fighters are not tough, nor does it imply they are weak.

To me, watching girls fight is very arousing.  If two girls were fighting just like boys, where's the excitement of the catfight aspect?  I agree that girls should be allowed to fight like girls, including pulling each other's hair!

Just my 2-cents.

Well said. Totally agree.

Hairpulling is the most feminine tactic in a catfight. Two women pulling hair, slapping and scratching don't lose their femininity.  On the contrary, they look to me sexier and alluring. The fight can be also hard and brutal, but in a very different way.

Two women wrestling or adopting wrestling moves let me feel quite indifferent. Two women fighting like men disgust me.