News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• 97 Replies

Offline Undisputed_Holly

• Two women clash and only one wins
Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson
« on: June 27, 2021, 12:19:56 AM »
So, here it is, folks!!  The great Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson accepted my challenge at last.  We decide to go after each other in a private match but, FIRST, we also decided to let the members decide who would kick the other's ass right here in a poll battle between us.  I've never backed away from a good fight, but we'll see what Stephanie does when confronted by the "L Train", face to face, toe to toe and tit to tit.  I just hope that she brings, not only her "A" game, but maybe her "A++" game if she wants to beat me.  I don't underestimate her by any means, but the women she's faced will never be as big a challenge as she will be facing now.  This poll will only add fuel to the fire we start when we meet in private, so no matter who wins or loses, she's be able to include more humiliation to the other in the rematch.  SO, let's go Stephanie and may I say, "May the Best Woman Win"!!   And as far as the voters here, please include any comments you wish to make.  I'm sure we'll both enjoy them, Good or Bad!!  "DING...DING, Steph"!!!  I throw off my gold lame robe, leaving me in just a small black thong.........Ready to FIGHT!!! 
This 5'7", 180lb, bruiser is going to knock you on your big ass!!!!!
The one and only Undisputed Ebony Titfight Queen

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
Re: Undisputed_Holly vs Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 12:57:08 AM »
You are not only the DISPUTED Queen, but you will be the fallen and flattened Queen after I finish with you honey.

You have never faced the likes of me, you will not know what hit you. But you will remember my name and my girls will be forever etched in your memory.

This 5'9 223lbs frame and my champions are too much for you.
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 01:53:11 AM »
Girl, if you did as much with that body as you do with your mouth, you would have won already.  But we're not here to stand and insult one another all night long, the crowd watching this wants to see us fight, and I think that's what you should start doing instead of wasting your breath.  And yes, it's UNDISPUTED, just like you read. 

Before the fight even happens, I'm already stepping in your direction as you turn to face me and end up plowing my big tits right into yours as we go nose to nose and toe to toe, eyes locked deep into each other.  "The ball is in your court, honey. Make it good, because I live for back and forth struggles"!!!!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 03:19:03 AM »
This will be an epic clash, both are top heavy up top. I tend to vote for Persephaniis younger pair but you can sense how Holly lusts for this encounter so she is very confident to win. For now I save my vote.

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 03:29:04 AM »
Just like User1, I have a split decision here too, Stephanie is a few years younger, but I think Holly has the experience in this fight.  Despite both of those thoughts, they both seem to want to fight each other bad. This is going to be something to watch.
Your Thick Delicious Dream Come True

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 04:32:18 AM »
Girl you talk and talk and try to intimidate me as if you are the only big titty bitch that has stepped to me. I talk my talk and I walk the walk.

Stands my ground as you walk up to me and I smile in your face and stand my ground and stand at my full height and meet you nose to nose and chest to chest forcefully.  Bow down now and save yourself from this embarrassing beatdown.  Pushing myself forward into you using my thick legs and driving straight ahead with my girls...."what's up?!"
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Kristiana King

• Guilty, I Did It!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2021, 05:28:25 AM »
Having hooked up with Steph....her chest is a wrecking machine. I am rolling with her.

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2021, 08:40:28 AM »
Well now, looks like Steph has a lot of friends around here by the votes, but this has only started so, we'll see.

It doesn't take a college professor to figure out that we have issues between us already as we shove ourselves into one another, trying to make the other step back.  Your taunts and remarks don't interest me in the least. I shove just as hard into you as our girls smash in between us and we stay that way for a few minutes, trying to prove our points.  The point being, that you have finally tangled with a girl who knows her way around the block and finally I've had enough of your smirk and stupid words as my right hand come into your face and I forcefully shove you away.  "I'm tired of that stupid smile, bitch. If you walk the walk, then come on in and get some"!!!

Offline Undisputed_Holly

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2021, 08:42:37 AM »
Having hooked up with Steph....her chest is a wrecking machine. I am rolling with her.

Hope you enjoy the fight, Kristiana.  And let me please roll out the welcome mat.  When I'm finished with Steph, I'll gladly come after you too  ;)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 08:43:10 AM by Undisputed_Holly »

Offline Hot_Coco

• Looking for rough competition here!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2021, 08:57:44 AM »
Mmmm, I like it. 2 big tithed bitches slamming into each other, lol.  I can feel the ground shaking already  :D
5'7" and I fluctuate between 160-170 pounds. All depending on my training schedules.

Offline JuicyJulie

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2021, 09:11:18 AM »
my vote for Steph on this one!
But ,hey...who knows Holly might surprise me :P

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2021, 06:44:15 PM »

Well now, looks like Steph has a lot of friends around here by the votes, but this has only started so, we'll see.

Kristiana is no firend of Steph for sure, she once was a rival who went tit to tit with her and got bested. Seems she took such a hard beating now she can't imagine anyone being able to keep up with the tits who took her down.

I stll haven't voted yet as  I hope see some more convincing postings from them, I think this battle has just begun.

Offline BritainsBiggest Karlie

• Come close, if you can! :*
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2021, 07:42:13 PM »
Hello to everyone following this epic clash
This one is a dooosie, but im gonna go with Steph on this , No offence to Holly ,she can pull this off and she has plenty of experience ,but Steph has the height and weight advantage and if push comes to showe it will be the deciding factor .
Good luck ladies
Give the audience a good show
Bump!

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2021, 07:46:29 PM »
Wow....Holly you are tired of my smiling face. It's just my face hon, you are clearly jealous of me....all of me.  If you are tired of my face now, you will be tired of my titties humbling yours and you will hate my face because you will see it in your dreams or nightmares.

This bitch shoved me in the face, anywhere else I would knock a bitch out. I just smile and step back and nod my head.

I square my feet up and bend my thick legs some and surge straight forward into you Holly with a double barrel blast with my Caramel Cannons straight into hers.  "Don't play with me"
Leave it to Cleavage

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2021, 07:47:57 PM »
Hello to everyone following this epic clash
This one is a dooosie, but im gonna go with Steph on this , No offence to Holly ,she can pull this off and she has plenty of experience ,but Steph has the height and weight advantage and if push comes to showe it will be the deciding factor .
Good luck ladies
Give the audience a good show

Respect to Britain's best from the best in the USA ;)
Leave it to Cleavage