News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

MEMBER'S REQUEST REMATCH - GRAPPLEGIRL84 VS. BBWBARBIEDOLL88

• 20 Replies

Offline BBWBarbieDoll88

Re: MEMBER'S REQUEST REMATCH - GRAPPLEGIRL84 VS. BBWBARBIEDOLL88
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 04:48:28 AM »
Holy SHIT! Pudge has some legs! My hands go to her big thighs, desperately seeking relief but there is none. I really, really cannot breathe with my ribs at the cracking point. "Think Trish, THINK!" I tell myself, not panicking but in great fear that this match is going away fast. I gasp, gasp, sipping in little bits of air but not enough to help much. Then, in a moment of clarity, I dig into my opponent's gut with my perfectly manicured talons, applying the best double ab claw I can, curling my fingers into her flesh.

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2014, 05:22:41 PM »
Making up ground fast on my portly opponent with a crushing body scissor, I pour it on. She immediately looks hurt and confused - a look I have seen many times when I apply pressure with my legs. Squeezing, legs stiffening against her ribs, I am quite satisfied - until she counters with a very well applied ab claw hold. I gasp loudly but hold on. It's now my legs against her claws and honestly, I'm not sure which way this will go. Breathing is very difficult for both of us - I have to keep the pressure on!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2014, 08:56:53 PM »
WOW! I had Cyndi winning this going away. Apparently I was wrong - but it's not over.

Offline BBWBarbieDoll88

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 04:36:29 AM »
Once I get the claw applied, Cyndi's legs loosen. Oh, it's still quite uncomfortable but far from the distress I originally experienced. Her gut is pretty tough - my claw hold doesn't get her to let go. Moving to my next attempt to escape, I let go of the claw, clasp my hands and pound them into the reddened area of her middle. Again and again I strike, wondering how much of this she can take!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 04:39:13 AM »
Cyndi gave Joanie a close match up recently .. so voted for Grapplegirl!!

Storm

Offline trafgot

• God Member
  • trafgot on Trillian
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 11:07:54 PM »
Very good match girls and very sexy bodies! I really admire your strong thighs!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 11:08:36 PM by trafgot »