News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My 2nd poll fight

• 7 Replies

Offline Lauren Vanessa

My 2nd poll fight
« on: February 28, 2024, 02:09:03 AM »
Hey there, hi there!

Well, I dove into the deep end for my first poll fight and it was a wild ride for sure. I didn’t win but I definitely learned a lot … and I think I put on a good showing. Now I’m ready to try it again. Like last time I'm looking for an opponent close to my size (I'm 5'6, 114 pounds), any age.

Preferred style would be a catfight, mild to wild, with some wrestling thrown in the mix. Like last time it’s important to me to collaborate on a well-written detailed intense adventure covering every aspect of a fight … action, thoughts, emotions, dialogue, the works. Let’s go to war and make magic!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 02:48:34 AM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline Lauren Vanessa

Re: My 2nd poll fight
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 04:36:35 AM »
Major bummer, it looks like I'm gonna have to put my second poll fight on the back burner and postpone it indefinately. Oh well, it is what it is, that's the way life does ya sometimes.  ;)  See ya all out on the waves! Surf's up!!!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 12:10:24 AM »
Major bummer, it looks like I'm gonna have to put my second poll fight on the back burner and postpone it indefinately. Oh well, it is what it is, that's the way life does ya sometimes.  ;)  See ya all out on the waves! Surf's up!!!
What happened?

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 07:17:49 PM »
I would love to take you on im 26 yo 5'5 130 lbs

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 05:00:55 AM »
I would love to take you on im 26 yo 5'5 130 lbs

And I’d love watching Cat beat you. LOL Speed

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024, 06:00:12 AM »
What happened?

Hi Speed! I had to step away for a bit but something pretty epic and badass just might be coming along down the road sooner than ya think. Stay tuned!  ;)

Lauren  xx
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 06:02:09 AM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2024, 01:11:29 AM »
What happened?

Hi Speed! I had to step away for a bit but something pretty epic and badass just might be coming along down the road sooner than ya think. Stay tuned!  ;)

Lauren  xx

Can hardly wait…..

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2024, 05:51:32 PM »
Hey there, hi there!

As promised, the new poll will be posted in a couple of minutes, This poll is going to be different from my first one. There's going to be a fight ... an EPIC fight between me and TexanBelle ... but it's gonna begin AFTER this poll is finished. When it's over, we will post the entire fight in the Chat Fight Log section for everyone to read. For now, for this poll, we want everybody to vote for who you think is going to win. The votes and the final result of the poll aren't going to influence the fight in any way, we're both going to go all out to win and create a totally badass battle. We just want to see your predictions and get everybody psyched for the wild adventure we're all about to take! Bella and I are ready to rumble! You're all invited!

Lauren xx
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 06:12:26 PM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »