News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nancy (NancEE) vs Linda (linftr) a catfight for pride

• 69 Replies

Offline nancEE

• God Member
Re: Nancy (NancEE) vs Linda (linftr) a catfight for pride
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2018, 03:22:31 PM »
grabbing the bitches hair i yank her head back and roll her off me, both of us now fighting slower, our tits grind and mash together as we each take it in turn to be on top...xx
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 03:23:26 PM by nancEE »

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2018, 03:25:21 PM »
bitch...!!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2018, 03:32:12 PM »
Rikki wanting to see a winner, and I intended to be that woman, as when I roll on top, my fingers dart in and squeeze the mushrooming flesh on this slimey feeling brunette.  Tit to tit, we keep going, but without resolution.  So frustrating, I just want to rip her tits off! 

Grunting and sweating, my hair whips her as I flip it around to keep it out of my face.  "Nancy you whore"  I gasp "Just admit I am better and I will let you go!, without humiliating you more"

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2018, 03:37:54 PM »
"no way your better than me bitch" as i have one last attack on lindas tits pulling hard on her nipples, both of us in pain, rikki steps in and tries to pull us apart, but neither of us willing to give an inch to the other, but rikki eventually separates us both and tells us both that enough is enough, we will both live to fight another day...both of us breathing heavily, chests heaving up and down, hair every where, " your mine next time slut "

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2018, 03:48:39 PM »
Hissing and spitting as we are separated, but still far more of a lady than this dirty bitch, I heave in a breath and twitch my rear, having survived this wild struggle.  I glance up at Rikki, who looks like a wrung out dish rag himself, and blow him a kiss, all that he is going to get for having cheered Nancy on at the wrong times!

A draining fight, but intense.  I would like to thank all the various supporters and fans, regardless of who they favored, that made this scrap so involving.  It was dirty and nasty and wild, and I loved every second.  I wish we had a decisive result, but the draw seems a fair outcome.

Of course, I want to think my opponent Nancy for being so challenging and scrappy and downright dirty.  Trashy as she may have acted, I sunk to her level and dug in hard.  We both came out smelling like roses (sort of).  Once again, I appreciate all the effort and involvement of those who read, voted, commented and fought.

Thank you all.

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2018, 04:41:59 PM »
a big thank you to linda for doing this little poll with myself, loved it honey, as you say, shame no one come out as the outright winner, but god that old bitch is tough.. ;D

huge thanks to everyone who voted and made comments on our poll, thats what makes it interesting, a little interaction with you all, it fairly spurs us on...

hugs and kisses

nancy xx

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2018, 08:10:25 PM »
fantastic Linda, thank you...great job , too Nancy
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2018, 05:10:59 PM »
That was a hell of a hot steamy catfight!

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2018, 08:40:18 AM »
Such a result too!  Both down and exhausted!  Looks like a rematch might be needed?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2018, 12:41:21 PM »
Wow. Dead heat.