News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Clique Wars: Who's the queen "stockings girl"?

• 81 Replies

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
Re: Clique Wars: Who's the queen "stockings girl"?
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2018, 04:14:19 PM »
Y all can't be fooled by Heidis looks. She been at this a long time and got that experience over Bexie. Heidi gonna kick some ass! Go do your thing and put on a show Heidi! 

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2018, 10:14:34 PM »
Are you kidding?   This should not be anywhere CLOSE......HEIDI is  red  hot.....that other girl  just must be giving money to people to vote for her is the only thing I can think of.  But , not to worry, her roll of quarters will run out soon  !!  hehe

SO true darling!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 10:17:19 PM »
*I work my knee faster and faster along your kitty.....My stockings are so smooth against your silky panties..... I watch as your perfect mouth opens wide for me* Yesssssssssssss......You DO want me.....I just knew I made you cum when I ate you out.... *My knee slams into your bely and I (almost) feel bad for taking you by surprise....You drop to your hands and knees obediently at my feet. My Stockings Girls fans go wild (and I am totally winning this poll!) and I smile and wave and curtsy for them....Moving to Bexie.... *

Bexie.....I’m so sorry to have to do this to your darling....but you see.... I just have to teach you a lesson.... You were a FOOL to join The Classy Tramps....Lexi and her girls don’t even like you.... You should be a Silk Stockings Girl....I mean look at you.... You’re way too hot for the Tramps.....But....Now you’re on your knees which is a good place to start.... *As my fans begin cheering louder and louder, I slide my right leg forwards, my foot just inches from your mouth* You beg me Bexie and I’ll give you a second chance....Now....how does that ssssssssssssssssnddd........

*My words are cut off as your fist explodes into my kitty.....I sink to my knees as tears stream down my cheeks* NNnnnnnnnnnnn.......gawd.....you....you....you bitch!!! You hit me in my yum yums!!!! *My white,  sheer, stocking covered knees are pressed against your black stocking covered knees ...Kneeling , facing each other.... *OMG Bexie!! You are SUCH a dirty fighter!! That was like a MILLION times more dirty than my move was!!! *Leaning forwards, I grab hold of your long blonde hair and pull your head down as I lift my right knee into your belly, pressing you away from me as I tear at your long locks.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2018, 10:48:54 PM »
To me this poll is somehow weird with all the clique members chearing, but in a positive way, it's cute.  :D

However at the start I thought Heidi to win it easy because it's (as long as I got it right) a newbie against some sort of clique boss. Then after Bexies first post I was thinking "Oh wow, she's meaning serious business!" and nearly voted for her. Now, after checking Heidis profile seeing her pictures with all this little child poses and some soft toy stuff she looks like a maniac. ô.Ô

But if I think about it, the best girls I met in my life always were some sorts of maniacs...

Offline EricaDeVille

• Erica ready to kick ass!
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2018, 10:58:28 PM »
Come on, Heidi! You should be able to trounce that loser no problem!  Just be careful don't get a run in your pretty tights! Hehe!

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2018, 11:21:37 PM »
Bexie dominates Heidi

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2018, 11:46:09 PM »
To me this poll is somehow weird with all the clique members chearing, but in a positive way, it's cute.  :D

However at the start I thought Heidi to win it easy because it's (as long as I got it right) a newbie against some sort of clique boss. Then after Bexies first post I was thinking "Oh wow, she's meaning serious business!" and nearly voted for her. Now, after checking Heidis profile seeing her pictures with all this little child poses and some soft toy stuff she looks like a maniac. ô.Ô

But if I think about it, the best girls I met in my life always were some sorts of maniacs...

Well User 1 (and anyone else reading this)  Just know that I'm not above a little cyber sex as payment for a vote my way ! *curtsies* message me later!!

XOXOX,
Heidi

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2018, 12:31:09 PM »

Well User 1 (and anyone else reading this)  Just know that I'm not above a little cyber sex as payment for a vote my way ! *curtsies* message me later!!

XOXOX,
Heidi

OK. You're officially a whore

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2018, 12:34:14 PM »
*I work my knee faster and faster along your kitty.....My stockings are so smooth against your silky panties..... I watch as your perfect mouth opens wide for me* Yesssssssssssss......You DO want me.....I just knew I made you cum when I ate you out.... *My knee slams into your bely and I (almost) feel bad for taking you by surprise....You drop to your hands and knees obediently at my feet. My Stockings Girls fans go wild (and I am totally winning this poll!) and I smile and wave and curtsy for them....Moving to Bexie.... *

Bexie.....I’m so sorry to have to do this to your darling....but you see.... I just have to teach you a lesson.... You were a FOOL to join The Classy Tramps....Lexi and her girls don’t even like you.... You should be a Silk Stockings Girl....I mean look at you.... You’re way too hot for the Tramps.....But....Now you’re on your knees which is a good place to start.... *As my fans begin cheering louder and louder, I slide my right leg forwards, my foot just inches from your mouth* You beg me Bexie and I’ll give you a second chance....Now....how does that ssssssssssssssssnddd........

*My words are cut off as your fist explodes into my kitty.....I sink to my knees as tears stream down my cheeks* NNnnnnnnnnnnn.......gawd.....you....you....you bitch!!! You hit me in my yum yums!!!! *My white,  sheer, stocking covered knees are pressed against your black stocking covered knees ...Kneeling , facing each other.... *OMG Bexie!! You are SUCH a dirty fighter!! That was like a MILLION times more dirty than my move was!!! *Leaning forwards, I grab hold of your long blonde hair and pull your head down as I lift my right knee into your belly, pressing you away from me as I tear at your long locks.

As I’m on the ground trying to breath all I can think is. “Does this girl ever shut up?!”  You talk more shit. Telling more lies about how Lexi doesn’t like me and the anger in me grows. As my fist smashes your pussy I feel total joy as you fall to your knees crying. Soon the fight is back on though as you grab my hair and pull. “Fuck!! Hair pulling?! Are you for real?!” It hurts like hell but a fire in me is growing. As you pull on my hair your knee pushes me backwards. Screaming out in pain as some clumps of hair pull free. With my head down I can’t see much of anything, I swing my firsts at you blindly, hoping at least a few connect with your face.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2018, 01:18:35 PM »
Great writing and fighting. Heidi has her and is winning this fight!

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2018, 02:21:58 PM »

XOXOX,
Heidi

i knew that a silk girl can only win such a poll by sucking dicks for votes... how poor is this?
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2018, 02:22:26 PM »
Great writing and fighting. Heidi has her and is winning this fight!

haha, she sucked your dick too? :D
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2018, 07:21:02 PM »
Heidi will win and then punish Bexie by tying her up with her own stockings!
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2018, 12:58:30 AM »
Go BEXIE!

Well looks like it could be a good kitty catfight ... I’ve known Heidi for a while and like her .. GO HEIDI !!!! 

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2018, 10:32:20 PM »
*With my knee buried in your tummy, I yank down on your long blonde tresses…..feeling clumps pull free in my hands I smile with glee* Little girl….NO ONE disrespects The Silk Stockings Girls and NO ONE disrespects me!!!! *As I finish the sentence my head is rocked to the side by your punch…. I try to duck my head down, to get out of your range but you manage to slam two more blows into my head….my pretty blonde pigtails flipping back and forth in the air as I cry out in pain, feeling dazed and dizzy…. I cup my battered face in my hands as I fall to my side, wanting only to get away from your fists.

*You bitch!! That totally hurt!!! *On my side now, I kick out both of my white, sheer, stocking covered legs as I wrap them around your side …..Hooking my ankles I flex my thighs as I squeeze you.* Bitch!! I’ve been a cheerleader for over 10 years! The LAST place YOU want to be is between my thighs!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:36:03 PM by Heidi Alexis Foster »