News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH

• 94 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: LISA V CAROLANN..MUD WRESTLING REMATCH
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2016, 04:05:11 PM »
front down in the mud with carolann straddling my back , i kick back hitting carolann at the base of her spine..first couple of times she moans but doesnt move, but i keep kicking and eventually carolann rolls off me holding her back...laying in the mud i slowly get on to all 4s then to my feet and grab carolann by her hair (( wanna play i hiss )) , my friends etc shout (( drag her lisa )) so i dig my heels in and drag carolann by her hair through the mud...as i drag her, she  digs her nails in to my hands and i let go, then i step over her, straddling her at first then i lay slowly on top of her and put my hands around her throat choking her  ..
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:08:08 PM by mudvixen »

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2016, 08:16:19 PM »
I feel the tide beginning to turn. Stay on top of her and wear her down Lisa! !

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2016, 01:57:27 AM »
The crowd goes wild as Lisa escapes my grasp and mounts an attack of her own. Using her powerful body she flips me and I land hard in the mud on my back. She immediately mounts me and begins to choke me.. gagging, my husband yelling  "she's choking her not fair" !!! The partisan crowd boos my husband. I'm rocking, twisting my body underneath Lisa,,she's has me firmly immobilized in the thick mud and I'm beginning to weaken. In desperation, I lift my legs straight up between her mud covered body hoping to flip her over on her side and escape....

One week to go - keep you votes and comments coming in !!!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2016, 04:14:53 PM »
FIRST OF ALL A HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED ON OUR POLL, ITS BEEN GREAT AND WE APPRECIATE EVERY VOTE AND COMMENT...ONE WEEK OF THE POLL IN AND ITS FAIRLY CLOSE WITH CAROLANN SLIGHTLY IN FRONT, GRRR...ONE WEEK TO GO FOLKS, AND AS I SAY WE LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES SO PLEASE KEEP THM COMING..

LOTS TIGHT SQUEEZES..

LISA XX

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2016, 04:21:15 PM »
carolann on her back in the mud, me on top of her , i feel carolanns legs wrap around my waist squeezing tightly..i keep pushing her legs down in the slippery mud but as soon as i do she applies the hold again so i lean forward pulling her head towards me by her hair i then wrap my arm tightly around her neck in a tight head lock..both of us now with a tight hold on the other and tangled up both our group of fans and husbands step closer shouting encouragement ..both of us moaning loudly as we squeeze the life out of each other in the mud....

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2016, 04:22:50 PM »
myself straddling carolann before she wrapped her powerful legs around me, and before i got her in a tight head lock twisting her neck..both of us enjoying the competition of the other in the thick mud....

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2016, 01:22:02 AM »
Come on Lisa,,,you got this !!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 01:23:52 AM by blakkjac »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2016, 01:25:53 AM »
Both of us have possible submission holds applied on each other , our husbands and friends are on the edge of their seats. We are twisting, groaning, moaning neither willing to give up. My legs begin to slip from Lisa's body and suddenly she's free. I grab her arms which are around my neck..pulling hard and pushing with my legs so I can get away from her. Finally, we are apart after a long intense struggle.  We're both in the middle of the pit staring at each other covered in mud, mouths open breathing heavily.....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2016, 01:52:50 AM »
We begin  circling, sizing each other up - looking for any weaknesses. I hear my husband say "deep breaths baby..pace yourself this is going to be a marathon". Lisa lunges at me and I have no other choice but to meet her head on, The sound of flesh and mud resonates throughout the area and we both land in the mud. As we roll around - it is impossible for the anyone in the crowd to know who's on top or who's on the bottom. The crowd senses this is becoming personal.......

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2016, 01:56:43 AM »
Go on Lisa! Get her in a head scissor in the deepest part of the mud......and squeeze until she admits you're the better woman
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2016, 07:40:24 PM »
both myself and carolann have a firm grip of each other as we roll back and forth in the mud, both of us taking it in turn to get on top and apply a hold only to slip , then the other gets the upper hand and applies a hold only for the same to happen...our friends and husbands shouts get louder as they shout instructions to us..as we roll though i again try and get a grip of carolann, grabbing at her bottoms and pulling to groans from carolann, but as soon as i do that carolann wriggles free and i slap her butt hard...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 07:45:55 PM by mudvixen »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2016, 07:44:12 PM »
dark clouds loom and suddenly out of no where it suddenly pours down with rain..its only a shower but the heavens open and our friends and husbands run back to the cars for cover, but myself and carolann seem oblivious to the heavy rain and continue our struggle...suddenly the mud is no longer gloopy and thick, its more watery and as we both roll and drag each other around the muddy water splashes every where..
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 07:45:28 PM by mudvixen »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2016, 03:40:58 AM »
We are oblivious that it's pouring rain and that the spectators have left to find shelter. We are rolling around in the liquefied mud making it very difficult to apply and maintain holds. The intense battle is taking it's toll on us. At one point we both grab each others breasts to gain control...both screaming !!!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2016, 03:48:49 AM »
As we continue to roll around in the liquefied mud I manage to capture Lisa in a solid headlock and hooking her right leg, cradling her. I have her totally immobilized - she can't move. I have her pinned for at least 10 secs but there's nobody there to count or witness it !!!!   

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2016, 09:22:03 AM »
help her on her feet by pulling her hair. than smash her in the mud. go carolann, go. 8)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.