News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF Tournament... The final bracket

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Tournament... The final bracket
« on: February 20, 2015, 01:03:01 AM »
At long last we got to the final bracket with a poll coming tomorrow
The first bracket with fights from this round taking place in a barn
Erica Durance vs. Nadia Bjorlin
Katherine Heigl vs. Kelly Overton   
Gal Gadot vs. Yvonne Strahovski
Alyson Michalka vs. Katie Holmes

Favorite is Yvonne Strahovski

the second bracket with fights from this round taking place in a Interrogation room
Laura Vandervroot vs. Ellen Hollman
Stana Katic vs. Rachel Nichols
Katrina Law vs. Danielle Ruah   
Adrianne Palicki vs. Cassidy Freeman

The favorite is Laura Vandervroot

The third bracket with fights from this round taking place in a emptied swimming pool
Laura Prepon vs. Katherine McPhee
Kristanna Loken vs. Serinda Swan
Jill Wagner vs. Ivana Milecevic      
Olga Kurylenko vs. Shannon Elizabeth

The final round will find these eight women
Cameron Diaz vs. Jennifer Carpenter
Jaimie Alexander vs. Heather Graham
Alexandra Daddario vs. Missy Perygrym      
Jodi Lyn O’Keefe vs Anne Hathaway
These fights will happen in a alleyway

Now the comments:
{alt}
img host  "I'm stronger now than I ever have been, still got more skill than any one.  I will end fights when I choose to end them and I laugh at Shannon Elizabeth calling me out.  I took her on in her prime and left her laying.  I'm stronger now than that day."

{alt}
upload image online free  "I'm one of the few with longer limbs than Diaz, I'm going to use them.  I'm going to hit her with punches and kicks until she realizes that her days on the A list are over."

{alt}
screen shot windows "How fitting there is no one I'd rather fight than Olga Kurylenko who wants to fight me.  Instead I'm fighting a woman who has spent the last three years asking Shannon Elizabeth to fight, Olga is fighting Shannon and I'm fighting Heather.  I know there is still a chance Heather beats me, she can still choke any woman out with her hands.  I have a long beautiful neck, so I'm worried but I'll fight her and wish it was Olga"

{alt}
free photo upload   "Fuck this, I want Shannon.  Olga wants Jaimie and Jaimie wants Olga.  Fuck Shannon, if the three of us say yes that lucky bitch has to deal with me and you two can find out which of you is better."

{alt}
upload  "I'm nervous, I'm anxious and I'm ready to begin.  I think I have all the tools of all the best and I get a match up with a woman that I know Jessica Biel has long feared."

{alt}
photo host  "Wow, this is a true Amazon.  She looks like she's a drawing.  Unreal proportions i'm truly in awe of her... Still going to kick her ass but I'll feel bad about damaging her perfection."

{alt}
photo sharing  "I'm having a career renaisance since I broke shannon.  So lets break this down Shannon beat me, Katherine beat Shannon, Anne destroyed Katherine and Katie broke Anne's spirit.  The mystique surrounding Anne in fights is gone and I'm going to retire her."

{alt}
screenshot windows  "Am I over losing to that bitch whore Katie, no... This isn't Katie I have a strategy to beat Jodi and I"ll stick to it and then... Don't matter but know that some day Katie will have to stand tit to tit with me again and on that day there will be a different result.  Today though and tomorrow is about Jodi."