News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Trillian or Discord? A girl needs to know!

• 17 Replies

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
Re: Trillian or Discord? A girl needs to know!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2024, 01:52:57 AM »
In an effort to be clear, sort of like a lighthouse on a stormy night, I am NOT impressed (yet) with Discord!!! I have been on Discord for about 6 weeks now. Added to only 4 larger public servers so I think I have missed out on 100% of servers that I would actually enjoy.

As might be predicted, I enjoy nose-to-nose confrontations with another exciting woman. I have been told that Discord has servers for mature women, moms, young women seeking dominant mature women, aggressive women seeking to measure themselves against another fierce woman.

So far I have seen hints of that but I have to believe I have missed out on the servers that I would actually be enthralled by. Grrr.

If someone or many someones might  have advice for me, and others in my shoes, that would be awfully welcome.

-- GIllian :)
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2024, 05:23:26 AM »
for those of us who have not used discord.......how do you find others n to catfights?

Same way as Trillian, you ask people for their Discord username and add them to your friends list.

A bunch of people are in catfighting/wrestling servers so you can ask individuals if they know of any servers like that and they can give you an invite to them.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2024, 07:26:54 PM »
Another factor where I am finding old trillian members that I dont' see on discord is something called Chatfighters.  That seems to be where a lot of trillian people are going now.   

Advantages and disadvantage of the three major platforms - Discord, Trillian and chatfighters

Trillian:   No advantages, it just sucks.  It is outdated, freezes your system if you been away for days even if you have a new computer with plenty of ram.   People keep adding you to groups and overloading them with pictures, that freeze you up.

Discord:

Advantages:   Best for themed groups like pro wrestling groups.  It is like an interactive web page that are known as "servers".  You can create separate rooms like a general chat room, various fighting rooms, a rules page, a page to put the fighters profiles etc.  One "server" you can put 100 different rooms in and they are easy to set up.  If you have difficulty, there is plenty of info on youtube on how to set them up.  Annoying people are easy to block 

Disadvantages:   Most of the servers are private and invite only.  There are a handful of public ones, but the public ones aren't that good.   You would have to make friends with people to communicate with them.   Best advice is if you specialize in a fighting style - say pro wrestling or sex fighting - get a group of you together and form your own group, advertise it and get more members.

Chatfighters:

Advantages:   Many members, in the thousands.  You can set up tags and profile pages.  It is very active.  IF you are online, you will be contacted for matches all the time.   There is a main lobby where the main chat is.  There are groups that you can form and there are official feds.   The feds can specialize in your fighting style or particular fetish associated with your fighting style.   I am finding a lot of ex trillian people in chatfighters that never went to discord.   

Disadvantages:   While you are contacted all the time, a lot of them will be by weirdos and creeps.  You can block, but it is easy to get around these blocks at times.    There is a bit of creepiness, I don't like that they have an "underage" tag, which makes me worried that the feds are watching and again there are some sick people there.  They divided chatfighters into Mars and Venus.   Mars is for men only.  Those are for men who don't want to see a woman in their chat.    However there is no women only section.  Venus is for women and for men who do mixed.   While I do mixed matches, there are a ton of women that don't do mixed.  They will specify that but still get contacted by guys.    Only a handful of good feds but that's just my opinion.