News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CatJen vs Chelsea - Resort Spa Catfight to Facesit KO

• 44 Replies

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
Re: CatJen vs Chelsea - Resort Spa Catfight to Facesit KO
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2024, 06:29:53 PM »
I like Chelsea but Jen is a bestie, get her Jen

Kisses

Jen

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2024, 08:10:49 PM »
My heel stamping down on your foot hurts you. I can tell by the pained look on your face and the way you hop back on 1 foot like a deranged purple Easter bunny
But you shake it off and charge at me lowering your shoulders and slamming into me full force
I groan as your shoulder smashes into my chest and I pitch backwards crashing into the wall
My back hits hard and I slump down to the floor stunned and wincing
I look up and see the psycho bitch expression on your face and crazy look in your eyes
I know I have to do something fast
I see you set yourself and swing your leg up and out at my head
I scrunch down and duck fast and your foot swishes right where my face was and it only hits my flying hair as I manage to avoid it
Before you can get your balance I make my move
I push off away from the wall diving at you from where I'm sitting
I wrap my arms around your leg trying to send you toppling down on your back on the floor ... a position I know you are familiar with

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2024, 10:00:07 PM »
As I swing my foot towards your head you crunch down and duck as my foot barely misses striking your head but brushes your hair.
But before I could settled you pounce of the wall and with both arms open you wrapped them around my legs.
Fuck as I go backwards and hit the floor. Ouccch as I shout from the impact but I see you coming on top of me so I raise my knees hitting you in your stomach and flicking you over me where i turn around and get on top of you  and grab your hair and and pull it hard while at the same time I try to wrap my legs around yours as to stop any movement from you.

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2024, 12:45:59 AM »
I send you crashing down on the floor on your back
“Familiar territory?” I snarl as you cry out …
I start to scramble on top of you but you get your legs up and your knees slam into my belly ‘OOOF!’
You use your legs to push up and flip me up and over you
All of a sudden I’m upside down with my legs flying
“WTF!” I hit the floor on my back now
I cry out as my back smacks against the floor
Before I know it you are on me grabbing my hair pulling it and make me cry out ‘BITCH let go of my hair!!’
I feel you try to wrap your legs around mine so I start kicking and sliding them as much as I can to stop that
Your hard pulling on my hair is really starting to hurt so I reach both hands up and grab your breasts one in each hand and start to try to squeeze as hard as I can to get you off me

Offline AnitaBeatin

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2024, 04:41:15 AM »
Get her Jen!  You are gorgeous and vicious and I love what you're doing to her.   So hot!!  Of course Jen is going to wn!!!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2024, 12:41:18 PM »
As I’m trying to wrap my legs around you to stop your movement you start kicking and sliding to to prevent me wrapping my feet around you.
As I’m pulling your hard you reach up with your arms and start to squeeze my boobs.
Ahhhhh you fucking bitch not my prized possessions. With no options I release my grip on your hard and grab your hands to pull them off
Looking at my deflated boobs I scream you will pay BITCH.
With my holding your arms I re position my self move up towards your chest and bring my knees down to the side where I put your arms out and drop my knees on them as leverage.
That frees my hands up. 
As I look down at your ugly face. I’m going to mess it up that no guys or women will look at you again.
I pull back my right open hand and smack you hard on your left cheek. BAMM.   I smirk as I do the same to the other cheek  I pull back my left and smack you on your right cheek. BAMM
Looking at your face all red makes me happy but I’m not done.
I again attempt to smack you on your left cheek with my right hand

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2024, 07:57:55 PM »
Your pulling my hair hurts so much that I can’t enjoy hearing your scream when I attack your boobs with my nails
You release my hair finally but grab my wrists and slam my arms down on the floor
Ugh Before I can pull them free you scoot up and straddle my chest … your ass flattens my boobs under it and your knees pin my arms on the floor
 I try to pull them free from under your knees but you have leverage
I look up at you my eyes wide with anger
‘Get off me you cow!’
I plant my feet on the floor and try to buck you off me but you stay straddled on me
You smack my left cheek hard and my head snaps to the right
Then my right cheek just as hard and my head snaps to the left
I bring my legs up to try to wrap them around you in a scissors but you lean forward and I let them drop again
Getting frustrated I see you bring your right hand back for another smack
I bend my right leg and thrust it up and toward my head trying to drive my knee as hard into your back as I can

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2024, 01:37:02 AM »
With my right hand back and about to unleash another smack to your cheek.
I feel your knee hit me in the back. Ahhhhh you bitch as I yelp loudly as the pain streaks through my body. I loose my balance and fall to your right side but I stick out my right foot and strike you in the crotch as I fall away.
Tired and frustrated I get up on my knees slowly and then up on my feet.
I look down at you. You are a pathetic. I begin to circle you slowly going one way then the other.
As you are not able to move around as fast I get behind you and I lunge at your neck with both arms and put them around your neck as I attempt to squeeze the air out of you.
Bitch I’ll put you to sleep.

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2024, 02:46:36 AM »
My knee smashes into your back knocking you off me
When you roll away you smash your heel down hard into my crotch before I can move out of the way
Ahhhhh! I cry out as tears fill my eyes
I wipe my eyes and sit up tired hurting and breathing hard
I swing my legs around to pull up to my knees as you get to your feet
Still on my knees as you circle one way then the other
I have my hands up watching you as I get to my feet again
You move fast behind me before I can turn and wrap your arms around my neck
Ughhh let go of me you psycho bitch! I gasp as you start squeezing
My face gets red and I reach my left hand up grabbing at your arm but you keep squeezing
Being desperate I drive my right elbow back hard aiming at your vulnerable lower belly

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2024, 11:52:11 AM »
I have you in the squeeze around your neck.
Watching your face getting red and the air slowly being sucked out of you.
With all the energy you muster up you unleash your right elbow hitting my lower part of my stomach. Ahhhhh bitch as the pain ripples up my back. It forces me to release my grip of your neck.
I move away from you a few feet as I bend down to grab some air. It’s seems like an eternity but it was only 10secs or so.
I look up at you and you look exhausted and tired.
Pretending to be worse than I am I lunge at you but instead of hitting you high I go lower and wrap my arm’s around your legs and pull your legs forward as your body goes backwards and hits the ground.
I drag you across the floor where there’s a table. I spread your legs around the leg of the table and pull it hard impacting your crotch. No guy is going to fuck you got awhile. I let go your legs and quickly step to you where I attempt to stomp my right foot on your chest.

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2024, 12:33:04 PM »
Chelsea !!!!

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2024, 07:28:04 PM »
My elbow connects and I hear you grunt like a pig and let go of my neck
I turn around to face you and see you clutching your belly
A little dizzy from being choked I bend a little with my hands on my knees breathing in air and shaking my head to clear it
Even tho I’m hurt and tired I know I have to attack fast before you come at me again
I step toward you and reach out to grab your hair
You surprise me with a lunge going low so my hands go over you missing you completely
You wrap your arms around my legs in a tackle knocking me on my ass on the hard floor
AHHHHH! I yell from the pain shooting up my tailbone
You grab my ankles and I kick my feet at you as you drag me on my ass across the room
‘Let go of me bitch!’ I yell as I keep kicking my feet at you
You have my legs spread and drive me crotch first into the table leg making me scream in agony
‘You nasty fuck!’ I roll to my left side crying with both hands down covering my crotch bringing my knees up to protect my vulnerable pussy from any more attacks
Crying and furious I see you step toward me while I’m on my side curled up
I watch you lift your right foot up for a stomp wanting to make you suffer and pay for what you just did
I quickly shoot my right foot out right at your left shin hoping to knock you down on your ass on the floor with me

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2024, 03:37:45 AM »
CatJen is destroying Chelsea. What I’d give to watch her facesit Chelsea into submission. Speed

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2024, 07:30:57 AM »
Watching you crying in tears and curling up.
I go around and attempt to apply my foot down on you. As my foot is going down I feel your foot striking me on my my shin which forces me to loose my balance. My feet head in the backwards direction as my body falls on top of you. The impact is hard as we both scream.  Ahhhhhhhh
We lay motionless for a few minutes as we moan and grunt.   
Eventually I slowly move and see you not moving. I position myself on top as I see your boobs are exposed.
Mmmm as I think on what to do.
I reach down with hands and grab your nipples and start to squeeze them and turn them tightly.
Looking at you in agony as your face is all lit up. I smile as I enjoy inflicting pain on you.
Bitch you messed with the wrong woman.

Offline AnitaBeatin

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2024, 04:19:36 PM »
Jen you have been one step ahead the whole fight.  The slaps were so nasty hot.  Poor Chelsea is suffering so much.     Watching you sitting on her twisting her nipples it'a all I can do to contain my excitement.   Get her babe!!!!!