News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

wrestling league battle royal

• 37 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
wrestling league battle royal
« on: April 04, 2024, 05:24:09 AM »
ALL FCF MEMBERS  WELCOME TO THE BRAND NEW WRESTLING LEAGUE!

OPENING ROUND BATTLE ROYAL, FOR THE FIRST  EVER CHAMPION.

SIX  LADIES  ENTER  THE RING  THE LADY WITH THE MOST VOTES  WILL WALK AWAY WITH THE TITLE.

BUT THAT WON'T BE  THE  END,,THE  CHAMPION WILL HAVE TO DEFEND HER TITLE VS  THE NO.1 CONTENDER

AND  ANY FUTURE CONTENDERS.

LADIES    THERE WILL BE MORE THAN ONE TITLE TO VIA FOR IN  THE WRESTLING LEAGUE INCLUDING

TAGTEAM

GLAMOUR

LIGHT WEIGHT

MESSY

CATFIGHTS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LADIES  I WILL PROVIDE LINKS TO YOUR PROFILES   ,YOU MAY PROVIDE  ANY PICTURES THAT YOU WISH TO USE

LADIES REMEBER.THIS IS A BATTLE ROYAL FIGHT,SO YOU  MAY ATTACK,ANY OF THE OTHER 5 LADIES,  YOUR ACTIVITY IS A PLUS,AND CAN BE USED  TO DETERMINE   A TIE IN VOTES.

FCF MEMBERS HAVE 3 VOTES  ,PLEASE CHOOSE   YOUR FAVORITES,AS ALWAYS  COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED

THIS POLL IS OPEN FOR 7 DAYS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE LADIES

MOBINA...https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=62159

CHRISTYMARKS....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=85253

STEPHSTACKED.....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=63114

ALISON TYLER.....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84341

JANETJADE....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=85282

MAARLU QUEEN......https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=6176

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 05:41:38 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: wrestling league battle royal
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 07:00:48 AM »
I arrive at the place of the fight and look around me... I see these 5 girls, my rivals to win the title... there is a tense calm in the atmosphere, while we all look at each other... my hands on my hips shaking my hair...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline JanetJade

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 09:14:35 PM »
What the other ladies don't have, and what I do have is a partner in this battle royal. Christy and I work as a team. Together Christy and I engage Alison. We attack her, one from the left and one from the right and force her back against the ropes. Then we each grab one leg and lift it up, trying to get Alison over the top rope and onto the floor, thereby eliminating our biggest competitor.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 09:15:51 PM by JanetJade »

Offline ChristyMarks

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 09:21:49 PM »
That's right! Janet and I work as a team.We get Alison to the ropes and each lift one of her legs."Pull up, Janet, just a little more and we have her!" We'll double team them all until it's just us two left!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 09:24:29 PM by ChristyMarks »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 10:45:13 PM »
I hate that bitch Alison, but Janet and Christy's teamwork doesn't seem fair to me... I approach behind Janet and grabbing her by the hair I separate her from Alison and Christy... throwing her to the other side of the ring... without losing sight of the other rivals

Offline StephsStacked

• Gain Confidence and Get Stronger
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 01:54:57 AM »
Let's get this party started right!!

The most powerful ????

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 02:51:49 AM »
Alison, Christy and Janet. That’s the ones I picked
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2024, 06:38:20 AM »
voted for christina this round
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline ChristyMarks

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2024, 12:49:27 PM »
Janet and I nearly have Alison over the top rope and eliminated when Marlu comes in and pulls Janet off of her and gives her an Irish whip into the far corner. Not being able to lift Alison over the top rope by one leg and on my own, I disengage with Alison and she's saved for now. I turn my sights to that interfering Marlu who is approaching the corner to attack Janet. I come up hard behind Marlu and get her in a full nelson from behind. "Come on Janet, I've got her!"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 12:55:17 PM by ChristyMarks »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2024, 05:28:33 PM »
As I hit Janet in the opposite corner of the ring, I feel them grab me from behind, it's that bitch Christy... I raise my arms trying to grab Christy's hair, without losing sight of Janet, I wait for my chance when Janet He approaches me to put my weight on Christy and rest my feet on Janet's stomach, gaining momentum, falling on top of Christy and managing to grab her hair with my left hand, rolling on the floor of the ring.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 05:31:07 PM by marlu Queen »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2024, 06:47:29 AM »
darrel,and darryl   your ringside announcers....welcome  a special guest to rin

lexibabe  the  promoter  for the  new  wrestling league

darrel welcome lei

llexi.....thank you,,my pleasure to join you

darryl......how do you feel about the start of the new league

lexi....it's great,,,we are off to a fantastic start, with some stong,hot and sexy ladies

darrel....you sure do,a very close  and even match  so far

lexi......yes, all 6 ladies  are giving it their all,  and as you know the winner will be  the first  champion

darryl........might we see lexi  in the ring sometime

lexi.......hmmmm, there may come  a time   when   step back into the ring

darrel..we all look fowards  to that
the prez tramp

Offline JanetJade

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2024, 04:07:45 PM »
With Christy on her back and still holding Marlu in a full nelson with her legs wrapped around her middle in an anaconda hold, I come out of the corner and begin stomping down hard on Marlu's stomach. I make sure to get a few stomps down on her tits too. "You should never have interfered when it was 2 vs 1 against Alison, Now it's 2 vs 1 against you. Time to submit, Marlu, before i stomp you into the mat."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 04:10:43 PM by JanetJade »

Offline AlisonTyler

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2024, 04:26:44 PM »
Now let's really get this party started.Steph thinks she is the one to beat...well let me introduce you to the biggest and baddest woman in this battle royal. I approach the rooking and tie up with her in a collar and elbow. I dip my shoulders and churn my legs behind me trying to force her back into the ropes.

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2024, 05:06:06 PM »
Christy or mobina will win
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter

Offline ChristyMarks

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2024, 05:26:22 PM »
Christy or mobina will win
Christy will win!!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 05:27:58 PM by ChristyMarks »