News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Put up or Shut Up Irish Heather versus Busty Honey

• 110 Replies

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: Put up or Shut Up Irish Heather versus Busty Honey
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2024, 05:37:56 AM »
Don’t fight in horse crap lol
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2024, 03:14:19 PM »
"Fuck you Bitch!" I scream out, as our tangled legs continue wrapping and fighting as well as our hands that are yanking, jerking and ripping at each others hair while both my welted and your welted naked big breasts are rolling, slamming, slapping, mashing and smashing into each other as we roll aimlessly down the slight grassy grade of the horse pasture right towards the beautiful stream thats running at the bottom of the hill, I hear the crowd of Pats guests rushing down the hill behind both of us, which continue to make bets and odds on the both of us!!

"My money is on busty blonde heather!" I hear one woman betting a large amount as another woman screams out "Not a chance, busty brunette Honey is going to leave that blonde bitch beaten at the bottom of this hill!" as she screams at the other woman that she accepts her bet and the amount!! Yt

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2024, 03:26:59 PM »
If there is any truth in stereotypes, Heather is a natural brawler. Not to discount Honey's assets and ability, but Heather prevails.

Offline Catfighting Stud

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2024, 03:35:47 PM »
Come in Heather! Go tear that bitch up!

Offline Busty Honey

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2024, 06:31:24 PM »
We keep picking up speed as the hillside gets steeper closer to the creek as we both are completely consumed now in just ripping each other apart! as my scalp is on fire, my long light brown hair is a matted tangled mess as you keep yanking on it, yet I havent stopped yanking on your nasty blonde hair either, I feel your heavy breasts mashing into mine and I sneaker as my own heavy full breasts mash back even harder, as I try and wrap my right leg around your left leg to gain an advantage we keep rolling but seems we are slowing as we have reach the bottom of the hillside and now are only a few feet from the creek bed, our naked breasts covered in dirt, straw, and grass as we both struggle to gain advantage as I get on top then you, and as you get on top I manage to bring my legs quickly and slightly bent enough to slam both my feet hard into your naked heavy breasts hanging down as your get launched backwards off of me and we both scream out in pain as we each rip the others hair out as we become seperated!! "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" as I quickly get up onto my knees, and seeing how close you are to the creek bank, I launch myself at you slamming my shoulder, wrapping my arms, digging my claws into your back and tackle you down hard into the cold running creek with a loud "SPLAAAASH!!"  YT

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2024, 11:26:36 PM »
Your feet find my big breasts as I get launched backwards as you mash both my big breasts back into me with your feet "YOU FUCKING BITCCCCCH!!" as I stumble backwards only to get caught by your shoulder as you plow hard into me as I scream out from your claws digging into my back, and my arms fling out as my big breasts mash out on your back as you tackle me hard into the cold stream as we splash about in the running water as the crowd is going wild watching the two big busty brawlers that we are battling now soaking wet!!

The water cools yet also burns the welts on my breasts as I awkwardly get to my feet at the same time as you but I have already drawn back my left fist and send it crashing hard into the side of your face sending your head snapping as the water sprays from your face, hair and breasts, only to have you send a right that comes crashing into the side of my face sending my head snapping, as well as my wet hair flinging water and my big breasts swinging and spraying water side to side!!  Yt

Offline Busty Honey

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2024, 12:28:52 AM »
Water dripping off of my chin, my hair, my big breasts and thick hard nipples as each of us have traded blows standing proudly and staggeringly in the water splashing about as the crowd goes wild screaming, yelling and cheering!! I glare at you after your hard right sent my head snapping and my face beyond sore and I scream out "Is that the best you got Bitch?" and I fake a straight left jab that makes your head jerk backwards but it only gave me time to send my overhand right to come crashing down onto your left cheek with a loud "Crack!" as your head snaps downward and to the side, water sprays from both of us only for my head to snap hard upward as I grunt out in pain "Mmmmmmmphh!!" as you landed a hard left uppercut that caught me off guard as my wet hair flings and my big breasts bounce upward spraying water from them as well as my thick hard nipples!!

Offline Rahuldas69

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2024, 12:39:55 AM »
Honey, you got this babe !!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2024, 05:41:10 AM »
My uppercut sends your teeth chattering as you stagger backwards splashing in the water, and as I have you staggering backwards, I step in and send a right hard and loud watery hook that slams hard into the side of your big left breast and rib cage and as my fist lands hard, it drives your left breast slamming into your right breast spraying water all over and I smirk as I hear you gasp out in pain "Ugh!!" I see you sending your right fist swinging at me and before it can hit its target I bring my left forearm quickly up blocking your hook as I send another hard left hook crashing again into your big right breasts landing almost in the same spot as the first one with a loud "Cracking!" sound causing you wince and gasp out again "Ugh!!" "Thats right Bitch, I not only going to knock you out but Im also going to break your ribs and ruin those breasts your so FUCKING PROUD OF!!" as I come at you again, only to have you slam forward into me with your big breasts slamming and smashing into mine, sending water splashing up between us as I feel my scalp buring when you get a deep hard grasp on my wet matted hair yanking hard "Owwwww!!" and I quickly return the favor and send both of my hands up into your wet matted hair yanking hard on it as I make your scream out in pain also "Aaaaaawwwww!!"  Yt

Offline Busty Honey

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2024, 06:22:21 PM »
My ribs and breast is so sore from your two hard shots that hit almost the exact same spot, but now with us both yanking and jerking each others hair side to side, and back and forth as we have slammed our big breasts into each other and are now continuing mashing them, only this has given me the time I needed to get my breath back and my senses as we stumble about in the creek stirring up the once clear cool water but not its turning into a muddy watery color, as we ram back and forth trying to gain an advantage over the other only this time I ease up on my ramming my big breasts into yours and jerk you backwards as I jerk you more and more and then finally I pull with all my strength as I purposely fall backwards towards the water jerking and yanking your head and body along with me as I feel you coming down with me, and as we do, I kick my right knee up into your belly while jerking and yanking you over me, almost in a flipping motion as your body comes summersaulting over me splashing hard onto your back into the water as we both never let go of each others hair and I flip on top of you now with my sexy round ass awkwardly sitting on your belly holding you down in the water as my hands still firmly holding your hair and head also down in the water as it runs over and across your face and I scream out as the crowd also yells out "Oooooooh no, shes gonna drown her!!" as I slam my big breasts down onto your big breasts floating up out of the water "THATS RIGHT BITCH, I am gonna drown you!!  Yt

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2024, 07:36:32 PM »
I have been following the fight to the water's edge. The crowd is in a frenzy. Honey is threatening to drown Heather. The bets are getting bigger as the hatred between these two comes out. I look around and see everyone focused as they watch the fight.

Offline LaylasBigHeart

• Queen of the Ms
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2024, 09:37:31 PM »
Wow! Easily two of the best busty Catfighters going at it hard.

Certainly can't choose between the two yet

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2024, 11:11:42 PM »
"Uuuuuughhh!! Aaaarrggghhhh!!" My back lands hard slapping and splashing down not only on the cold water but also the muddy and rocky stream bed that is underneath the water! and as I feel you slam your ass down onto my belly with all your weight as my hands and arms fly around splashing and slapping at the water as you hold my head under as Im coughing "Coooouuughhh!!" holding my breath as I struggle in the mud and muck bucking my hips and feet trying to buck you off as the cold water keeps running over my face and my big breasts!

My scalp is on fire as I continue to hold my breath and now realize that I need to get this fucking bitch off of me before she infact drowns me, and with one huge buck of my hips and driving my legs up, Im able to lift my head up out of the water and take a huge open mouthed gasp of air before you drag my head back under the water, but now instead of my hands flying around, I send both of my hands up to your face slamming them against both your cheeks as I try to see as clearly as I can through the mirky colored water, and as I feel my hands slam hard against your cheeks, I stab all my nails into your cheeks and rake them down on both sides of your face as deep and hard as I can!!  Yt

Offline Titfight_fan67

• Just a guy who finds female fighting interesting.
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2024, 12:59:50 AM »
Gotta go with Heather here

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
  • Yes, I'm smothering you. No, I'm not getting up
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2024, 02:58:01 AM »
This is so hard to call, both women are fierce with monster tits and both are fighting well!

I think that at this point, the fact that Honey has used the environment better than Heather is going to become relevant.  Heather has had to burn a lot of energy staying out of the water for example and I think she risks gassing out if she can't end the fight soon... and if she runs out of stamina, Honey can do whatever she wants to her.

My vote is for Honey.  Hoping for more of a great fight, and a crushing smother for the loser!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 02:59:53 AM by jessicasinger »