News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Put up or Shut Up Irish Heather versus Busty Honey

• 104 Replies

Offline Maximo

• God Member
Re: Put up or Shut Up Irish Heather versus Busty Honey
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2024, 12:22:59 PM »
Go, Heather!

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
  • Yes, I'm smothering you. No, I'm not getting up
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2024, 01:56:10 PM »
Go, Heather!
I would beat either one of these two.

With due respect to your huge pair, I think Heather could hug you to a screaming titcrush submission.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 06:33:35 PM by jessicasinger »

Offline Sexy Steph Smothers

• Get your rack flattened here
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2024, 02:23:25 PM »
Go, Heather!

Withe due respect to your huge pair, I think Heather could hug you to a screaming titcrush submission.

Couldn't agree more lol
Oops, your rack got flattened, Oh yeah I did it.

Offline Bustyannette

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2024, 02:38:59 PM »
Heather will be superior

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2024, 09:35:07 PM »
Beat the hell out of Busty Honey, Heather.  She is a mouthy bitch who is in need of a vital lesson in life.  She will go down in flames!
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2024, 09:50:51 PM »
Go, Heather!
The girls who are watching this wonderful fight begin to push each other and argue about who will win... I turn to Christy and pushing her I say... you better be careful baby, because you could be the next one to end up in the mud
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline GlitterySam

• Bringing the glitter and the tits back to FCF
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2024, 10:02:35 PM »
Go, Heather!

Maybe you should challenge the winner, seeing how you’re so confident. Otherwise calm your saggy tits and enjoy this epic battle.

Offline Wendy Ruins You

• Let's step outside !
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2024, 10:49:59 PM »
Go, Heather!

With due respect to your huge pair, I think Heather could hug you to a screaming titcrush submission.

This, coming from someone who has already had a taste of a hugging submission!! lol
Ain't no bitch I can't tame.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2024, 12:43:32 AM »
Daaaamn Beather! Hitting those rocks had to take a lot out of you!  She holding your head under water.  I must admit this concerns me cause I’m backing you. I want you to win this. And I know…I KNOW you won’t give so kick her ass Heather!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Busty Honey

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2024, 11:40:12 AM »
As I enjoy seeing your ugly grimacing face under the muddy water and hearing all the cheers and the one lady who had placed a large amount of money betting on me for the win screaming out "drown her, thats it, you got this Honey, finish that bitch off and drown her!!" I tense my arms up as the cool water runs over my thighs and then "SMAAAACK!!" both sides of my face get a watery hard slap and then I scream out in pain as you dig your nails into both sides of my cheeks "Eeeeeeeeeeeee you FUCKING BITCH!!" as I quickly and instinctively release your hair and swing my hands up to my cheeks as the burning welts hurt like hell when my wet cold hands touch and then I feel my body bounce upward and sideways as my big heavy breasts explode upward and I am bucked off of you onto my side halfway into the cold water, im covered in the muddy water now as I glare over at you gasping for each breath you take in and coughing as water spits out of your mouth and runs down off of your big ugly fat tits, your covered in the muddy water as well as I scream out "Im going to kill you for that Bitch!!" as you seem to finally catch your breath and scream out also "Not if I kill you first cxnt!!"  YT

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2024, 04:04:05 PM »
You are good Honey but you won’t win sorry
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2024, 05:58:15 PM »
You are good Honey but you won’t win sorry

Every time she posts, Heather is getting ragdolled through the environment!

I consider Heather a friend, but I just don't think she's got enough left.  Both women must be tired, but I think Honey's got more in the tank than Heather, and whoever gasses out first is doomed!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2024, 07:33:48 PM »
Splashing about on my knees as the muddy water is caked on my face yet dripping off at the same time, while the same holds true for the muddy water thats cascading down over my big ample heaving in and out breasts with every deep breath I take in, I hear several in the crowd saying that this bitch has gotten the better of me, and that Im going to not be able to last, which fuels me even more as I thrust my shoulders back, "Ooooouchhh!!" as I feel the soreness for the rocks I landed on, but I hide the pain as my big muddy watered 34J breasts look like they are gonna explode from me stretching out and then I bring my hands up to my face wiping the water off as I confidently walk towards you and you walk towards!

"I dont know how much more Heather can take!" One woman says "come on Heather!" a man yells out! "If this goes on any longer I think Heather may be to exhausted to continue!" That same woman says!!

As the water splashes around our sexy thighs and ass cheeks as we get closer towards each other, both sets of our big heavy breasts almost touching as you start to open your mouth and as quick and hard as I can, I send a hard right hook swinging around that crashes into the side of your face "Craaack!!" The water sprays off of you and splashes around as your head snaps and wet hair flies, my big breasts slam into each other from my arm swinging, but before you can straighten back up I quickly send a sharp hard left fist that smashes into your mouth "Baaam!" sending your head snapping backwards viciously!! Yt

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2024, 09:02:34 PM »
Yes!!  Heather is tired but going for it!!!  This poll is gonna have a wild conclusion both in terms of vote count and the action!

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2024, 01:05:06 AM »
Go, Heather!

Withe due respect to your huge pair, I think Heather could hug you to a screaming titcrush submission.
How about I just kick your ass instead, Jessica?

Hold your horses right there, Christy!! 

Jessica happens to be my friend, so don't start threatening her.  You might just have to face us both, and you can bring your little pet Janet Jade with you.

I don't think either Jessica or myself would mind making fools of both of you at the same time. But all you do is talk anyway, don't you, Ms. Marks?
When problems confront you in life, knock them down