News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hands off Titfight

• 12 Replies

Offline titstrongest

• I love sexyfights,catfights,and specially titfigh
Hands off Titfight
« on: April 23, 2024, 12:24:18 AM »
I had sex with this bitch's boyfriend. She found out and for a few days now we've been insulting each other and comparing our breasts. I called her to the titfight. Who would win this fight?
TITFIGHTS

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
  • Yes, I'm smothering you. No, I'm not getting up
Re: Hands off Titfight
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 02:13:14 PM »
It's very close, which for me means Karen has an advantage as she is the one who is rightfully pissed off!  Karen for me by verbal submission

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 03:48:21 PM »
Karen will beat down those tits.

Online Heavytitfighting

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 12:20:25 AM »
Very very close fight.You both have huge, full breasts with lots of stretch marks.I would win either way, but I'm titstrongest for the initiative to fight for the other's male

Offline MonsterTitsMaria

• Biggest Pair here !!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 03:34:08 PM »
Both of you have big pair… But Karen looks bit bigger and heavier… we will see Who will win it :)  So good luck to you both  ;)

Offline Thick Cheryl Ann

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 03:38:10 PM »
This looks to be a great battle between you two. I definitely can see this being a really close fight between you two. Judging from the pic compares, it does seem Karen is slightly bigger, but looks can be deceiving. I am looking forward to see the outcome of this match

Offline titstrongest

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 07:05:08 PM »
Hers Bigger??
TITFIGHTS

Offline MonsterTitsMaria

• Biggest Pair here !!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2024, 07:07:55 PM »
On two first pics it looks So  ;)

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2024, 09:32:29 PM »
titsstrongest will win
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter

Offline titstrongest

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2024, 10:26:50 PM »

It seems like we are fighting fiercely. I started with the initiative and made the bitch moan in pain and now she has taken the lead and is colliding her breasts against mine with ferocity. It seems like a long fight with no clear winner
TITFIGHTS

Offline krrishtiano

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2024, 09:57:31 AM »
Such a close and even fight. It’s going to come down to the end with all outcomes possible. I voted for strongest to prevail but only after a real battle

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
  • Yes, I'm smothering you. No, I'm not getting up
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2024, 04:27:40 AM »
Urgh a draw!  The most unsatisfying outcome!  >:(

Offline titstrongest

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2024, 07:53:06 PM »
We scheduled the titfights in front of Hugo that we competed in, whoever won would have the opportunity to have sex with him. We stood face to face, just in our panties and bra. We took off our bras and shook our breasts with our hands on our waists, inviting the other to fight. We exchange some insults when Hugo arrives with a hard-on and caresses our nipples. I place my hand on his cock and she does the same. We intertwine our fingers and do the same with the other hand. We put our clasped hands up and began to ferociously shake our chests.
At the beginning of the fight she feels more and I provoke her to give up. I visibly have more attitude and violently beat my breasts against hers for 15 minutes. I see Hugo stroking his hard cock and watching.
She feels humiliated, takes a deep breath and now begins to press and hit my breasts heavily, filling the room with sound. Take it bitch.
Agroa for more than 30 minutes it seems like the fight is decided, with her making me moan, hugging me and hitting her breasts against mine which makes her defensive and I try to resist.
It seems like the fight is over when Hugo arrives with a hard cock and caresses our hips while we moan loudly.
I feel motivated by this and now none of it gives in.
We now fought for another 20 minutes without it being clear who could win.
Now exhausted, we lean our torsos against each other slowly and almost without initiative, screaming in pain at the contact of their breasts but without either backing down.
Now feeling unbearable pain, we moved away and stared at the other's breasts, unable to continue with such pain.
The male encourages "it's ending" but with such pain and not wanting to give up, hugo separates us and looks with lust at our sweaty, reddish and marked breasts.
we agreed to end the fight and immediately scheduled a rematch
TITFIGHTS